melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

WOW!! New friends, new memories, that was one kick-ass weekend.

Mike ~ Thanks again for the amazing hospitality. 'Til next time, I'll miss the mints and Rum Runners!!
Katie ~ Thanks for not being a snorer! Hope to see you again soon. You're a beautiful person.
Elliot ~ Thanks for one of the best jumps all weekend. Hey, that means I get an SB#, right?!
Gimp ~ Where to begin?! Next time I hope we get to see you in the sky!
Rky ~ Priceless pics! I'll keep you posted on any backlash. :D
Jeff ~ You're one handsome little "devil"!:ph34r:
Mel* ~ I've never seen such beauty as you at the party Saturday evening.
Brooke ~ No more laughing. What happens at boogies, stays at boogies. :D
Sam ~ So glad you made it, if only briefly. Seeing you happy makes me smile!

And to all the others I met/jumped with/partied with/shared Venom with :D... take care, stay safe, and I hope to see you again soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cristi
P.M.S. #138

so i took an added trip to whine down from the parting.....but im bacl and have read through the 4 pages that were here.....what can i say that already hasnt....

Mel...it gets better and better every time.

Ali-its alright.....really.....stay beautiful and i'll see you next time....two boogies and still no jumps together [:/]

WENDY- you need a vacation girl, thank you for.....well everything

its 330, im tired....i'll write more and work on pics later....
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Oh, NOW I recognize your avatar and screen name, Christi! :$ I think you look like Reese Witherspoon in your avatar but you're much more gorgeous in real life! It was great meeting you and I hope our next Horny Gorilla goes a little better. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sounds like it would have been worth the 5 hour drive.

It was worth the 9.5hr drive down there and 8.5 hr, 600mile, rainy, potholed roads in GA, hung over, tired, had to work the next day....drive back. B|

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Oh, NOW I recognize your avatar and screen name, Christi! :$ I think you look like Reese Witherspoon in your avatar but you're much more gorgeous in real life! It was great meeting you and I hope our next Horny Gorilla goes a little better. :ph34r:

Those pics will be up later - i'm workin' at the moment - well - not this VERY moment - but I'll DL them later tonight - (I hope):D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wow, Skymama, what a compliment!! :$

Yes, I can't wait to try that again. Absolutely hysterical!! But maybe next time your little fingers won't suffer the consequences of our silly zoo dive. :( OUCHY!!

BTW, Congrats on your 400th!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cristi
P.M.S. #138

ok....im awake now...and for the rest.........

manifest- im surprised you ladies still have hair...good job

Katie- what can i say.....love you sweetie

Shanana & Juice- i got youy ladies....anytime......and how come i never saw you in you costumes...hmmmm

Mike-your a better man then me, thanks...oh, AND for showing us how NOT to land downwind :D:P

Kristie- i agree, gorgeous, thanks for...tucking me in....i still owe you.

Rky-umm....yeah..... :D:D:D:D:D

Clint-your.......weird.....i still dont think i talked on the phone.

the farm crew- easily entertained.....thats all i can say

Andrea & Rosa- it was good seeing you both again, and yes, i lurke in the shadows...so never try and leave early without saying goodbye!!!

Ian & Katie- i think i was better this time.....of course you left so early, maybe that was because of me :D:D

Wow.....so many memories for only three days....met a few new people, partied with many i havent before.. On to dublin....i will see most of you there if i get to come.

pictures still to come.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Wow.....so many memories for only three days....met a few new people, partied with many i havent before.. On to dublin....i will see most of you there if i get to come.

And so many more that escape you. . .

Yep - you answered the phone - :D

Wierd?:ph34r:Say it ain't so!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

And so many more that escape you. . .

You can say that again! I once thought that I had escaped Jake (lol), but there he was...lurking in the shadows, again! My mother warned me about those types...:P

Geesh, ya'll are THE sweetest!! :)

I hate we didn't meet Rosa but I commented to Mike about how adorable you are. Maybe next time...

Did we meet?