melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

The Pink Mafia will be hosting a

'Naughty Cupid Boogie'

at Skydive Sebastian,

February 12th & 13th, 2005

check out our Events Page for details :)
we will be updating the N.C.B. Window with more festivities as the boogie draws closer... so stay tuned.

but in the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to send me an email or PM... and i will answer any questions you may have :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Slip into a cute pair of Naughty or Nice Wings: Feathers, Metal, Cotton or Satin with Ribbons, Glitter, Sequins or Flowers. It's literally going to be a FLY-Party!!!!!!

I knew I should have gone back for my punk-rock pixie wings that I left in Thomaston.... >:(
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Yea! B|

I just had to beg my ex to change our child care schedule last night so I can come. Fortunately, he said it is OK! I just wish it wasn't the same weekend as the Marco Island boogie. It's going to be so hard for the Floridians to choose which boogie to go to!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just wish it wasn't the same weekend as the Marco Island boogie. It's going to be so hard for the Floridians to choose which boogie to go to!

andrea: yes, there are lots of great boogies happening that weekend. i also wish the Marco Island Boogie would be on a later date, because i would love to attend it as well [:/].

sammie: i actually saw your cutey-little-black-Wings near the sofa... maybe someone put them in a safe place? send katie-boo (mindway69) a PM. maybe she could find out if they are still around.

thank you both for replying :)

Mardo Island over a weekend with the Pink Mafia? come on - I'll see if I can arrange beach jumps for us that weekend and then you wont be missing a thing! You'll have beautiful women, we have beautiful views, great planes, should be an Otter and a SkyVan that weekend and as usual jello shots, the tiki bar, mini fire in the contained pit - sorry local laws - but we usually sneak in a kick ass fireworks show.

If I don't get in trouble for the one this week - we'll be styling!

Yay Meli!!! I already have begun to try to make plans for this since you, Wendy and Alli have told me about it. I want to see you all, as well as Andrea and many of the other Florida people! :)
Looking forward to wearing my pretty, little wings...both in the sky and on the ground. (YAY...I finally get to meet Jari!) Love you all!

:)

The hotel rooms in Marco Island are $199. I can camp in Sebastian for free and jump more! B|

Y'all, Wendy takes care of us like she is our mother. The food and fireworks that she rounds up are awesome. Plus, the vibe is so relaxed and fun at Sebastian boogies. It's my home away from home! :)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

no way, I can't believe vanillaskygirl,stacy & skymamma will all be here! That rocks! You guys I am trying out my latest pyro skills tonight. I think I've really outdone myself this time. I'm waiting for the swoop meet to finish with the scores so we can do the awards and I can fire them up. We also made several hundred jello shots - I'm getting better at them - less water, more vodka and if you really like it I can make less water & vodka and they come out like hockey pucks - ok, well, softer than hockey pucks but very fun to play with & eat.

Anyways, I digress... schweeet... we will really go big for this one.

Oh, Brooke & Ali are here right now - they came to play for the weekend while we were having a swoop comp and a fundraiser for the humane society. (They both donated, I'm happy to say) I've got to run and push these guys so we can have some solid alcoholic treats & fire up the sky.

come on - I'll see if I can arrange beach jumps for us that weekend and then you wont be missing a thing!

AWESOME Wendy! the beach jumps last time were so freaking Beautiful - you were so organized and everything flowed perfectly!!

Travis and I will be there! We can't wait!

Freaking-A Brie!!! we miss you guys lots, so this will be so much fun! i hope ian and katie can come play with us as well B|* i know they would have fun with some of the festivities we are planning. we didn't have much control over our festivities in Atl... But this is a PINK MAFIA boogie, so hold on to your panties.. it shall be sexy-Fun!

Yay Meli!!! I already have begun to try to make plans for this since you, Wendy and Alli have told me about it. Since Spencer will be out of the country for so many months, esp. during this Valentine's weekend, I would love to spend time with female friends who mean a lot to me. Looking forward to wearing my pretty, little wings...both in the sky and on the ground. (YAY...I finally get to meet Jari!) Love you all!

YAAAAY RO!!! awww, i'm sorry spencer will be out of the country [:/] -- but you know that we would oh-so-very appreciate your attendance!!! we will shower you with hugs and kisses*

i will be scheduling our flights today (along with a rental car). if you can't catch a ride with us, i know brookey or many others will be in orlando :)
i can't wait to see you in your Wings ~ i know they will be Fabi! we are definitely HOPING Jari will be in attendance --- if not, we will have to tease him with all the photos :P*

Y'all, Wendy takes care of us like she is our mother. The food and fireworks that she rounds up are awesome. Plus, the vibe is so relaxed and fun at Sebastian boogies. It's my home away from home!

Ditto Andrea, i couldn't agree more! sebastian was so much fun in March... i KNOW it will be Bliss in Feb!

i've already brainstormed some festivities and started preparing prizes (wendy, i will send you a PM soon!). the festivities will involve 'naughty-team-work' LOL :D* it's going to be really FUN & Funny-Love!!!

I haven't been up to Sebastian yet but I'm going to have to find the time.

Forget about the beautiful view you have while you jump, the eye candy will be worth it alone with all the PM's here. ;)

You got that right mama............the PM sisterhood always know how to put on a good show. Wonder if any DJ's will coming to spin for the event ;) just cuz. We like music with words ;)

There is so much going on now - I am almost glad it is winter time again......hoping the 70 degree days stick around as well.

See everyone in Sebastian soon....remember, no more stinky water showers B|. Maybe we can plan a mass showering to prove it :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...