melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

Alright people, post some more pics

I'll put some of the less incriminating ones up in the next day or two. If there are any you want prints of, let me know, and I'll get you the full size image.

Pink Mafia - all I can say is WOW! You ladies are hot, and sure know how to throw a party!

Wendy, Mel, and all the others who helped set this up. THANK YOU! The party rocked. Fireworks, lasers, and smoke machines?! Wow! This one is definitely on the calendar for next year. Thanks for all your hard work!

Jeff, aka 'the well endowed devil':$
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Well, the liver has started to function again.:P Firsts and foremost I would like to thank Wendy, Nicole and the Sebastian gang for their most awesome hospitality and putting on a kick ass boogie.B| Now before I start posting pictures that would put the fear of god in some of you, rest assured that I have only put select pictures on this post, BUT I have developed a monthly payment plan to prevent future posting of the other pictures, so feel free to PM me to see which plan applies to you!:P

1. Cristi and Katie
2. Getting ready
3. Jake
4. Jake getting ready to party
5. I am innocent!
6. Katie, Nicole and Wendy setting up the fire works
7. Marty camping
8. Mel
9. More party
10.More party 2
11.The party
12.The party trailer
13.Well hung
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

wendy--> i dunno how ya did it...but THANX lady!! you completely ROCK!!:) along w/the mafia runnin' around getting everthing together...great times were had!

mark and eric...excellent w/the music guys!

katie and andrea and jeff...thank all ya'll soOoOOo musch for the jumps!! great times! my FIRST 5 way head down (well w/me in a sit) ...lovely memories!

and the WINGS and HORNS and THONGS and ELEPHANT THONGS and TOYS and GOODIES and ...uuugghhh i could keep goin' on and on...wonderful times were had by all....THANKS!!!:D
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

oh yah, and not that most of you care... but anyone who i got to jump with thanks again, and pm me your info so i can officially enter yer names into the Sonic Beef roster...
you've all been tainted now, it's too late, whether you like it or not!!!

Holy crap - we used to live in the same state but I had to go to FL to get SonicBeef'ed!!!:ph34r:

Hook me up!!!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

lots of shimmering angels flew through the sky.... casting smiles and laughter over the refreshing Atlantic Coast...

as the sun went down and the cool came through, the angels set aside their nylon wings, and out came the....

lace & feathers, latex & leathers >:(... as the Beautiful boys and girls gathered to play with the fire and laser-lights, they had so much fun dancing through the night!

Super-Cupid ~ wendy -- i guess we will never figure out how she does it??? does anyone know???

Unlimited-Patience-Cupids ~ nicole & bonnie -- again, does anyone know how they do it???

Sexy-Latex-Cupids ~ ianmdrennan & mindway-katie -- i LOVE your comfort with Naughty-behavior, and i (among many others) like watching you two make-out! WOW!

Gumby-Cupids ~ brie, travis, aki & angela -- if only i could have a fourth of their flexibility!

Party-Cupids ~ freeflynicki, tracy, rkymtnhigh -- WOW, if i could have only a fourth of their party-genes!!!

Boldest-Cupids ~ aubrey & perry -- thank you both so much for being such wonderful sports and participating! you both have NO Idea how much girls really dig that (well, i know i do :^)

Longest-Cupid ~ jeiber-jeff :o ;) ~ thank you so much for the smiles jeff! YOU Rock Sweety! your kindness runs high and you shine like the sun*

Sonic-Cupid ~ blitz-Elliot!!! i'm never going to forget you and brie packing in the Budget Bus! you two ROCK!

Prettiest-Mantis-Cupid ~ Ro -- you have the most perfect Mantis position in the sky! thank you and mike so much for being so patient with me, and helping me with my belly-flying. i will work on that this year, so that when we meet again, i can hopefully spin some 4-way with my lovey-sweet!

Bitey-Cupid ~ JGarcia -- i saw the bite... i'm happy i only received the spanking! thank you, greg, dustin & gumby-angela for playing with us* we can't wait to play with you all again!

Photo-Cupid ~ gimp-jakey -- We LOVE you Jakey! we can't wait to post the AWESOME ground photos you captured! including the klepto-rice-cake-squirrel :D

Blue-Eyed-Cupid ~ carmel -- my heart adores this girl so much! she is a super-fly-girl and we had so much fun with barbie, yaaay!

Blue-Crush-Cupid ~ Cynci -- gosh, I LOVE this Girl!!! such a happy-go-Fun baby who can fly, surf & party like a star! we shall fly together my sister... i promise*

Red-Wings-Cupid ~ srsublime-Sage -- she Made her wings of metal and feathers ~ WOW, Big & Beautiful! and an angelic-persona too ~ so delightful to play with her!!

Spinning-Cupids ~ Shimmel & Eric -- the party was full of the most Unique Sounds and Light Shows i've ever seen! it was freaking Club-Sebastian in effect!!! i can't wait for you to see the photos jj has of you two spinning the nite away!

Considerate-Cupids ~ Skymama-Andrea & Sunny-Dee -- thank you both so much for all of your kind ways ~ i'm happily munching on the best trail-mix in the world! and i'm so honored to be a part of the happiest 4-way-400th: CONGRATS honey-love!!!

Rummy-Cupid ~ nightjumper-mike -- thank you for my CPS-shirt (very cool) and my delicious rum-runner!! stacy-Love is VERY correct ~ that's a serious rum-runner!

LOVEY-Cupids ~ shannay-shannon & juicy-jess -- i LOVE these girls more than they could ever imagine, because their hearts are Pure Gold!

Smiley-Cupids ~ kristi-tracker, debbie, alex aki, janie & katriona -- these girls were Always smiling no matter what! they were so happy everytime we met up ~ i'm so happy they are so cutey and attended!! thank you!!!

Shining-Cupid ~ katiebear -- does this girl ever seem not-so-shiney ~ ALWAYS so full of Bliss and Love for all that are around her! thank you for all the Pink Leis you provided katie... and thank you so much for helping wendy with the AWESOME Firework display!! we LOVED it!!

Trooper-Cupid ~ skydivenflorida-anie -- thank you for all the sweet chats and compliments anie! you and rory were such a delight to be around this weekend! and thank you so much for being a trooper with us saturday nite... you were Sexi-licious and Smo-King OH YEAH!!!

Bola-Cupid ~ Bolas -- words cannot thank you enough for your participation!! love your rodriguez spirit!!

Slave-Cupid ~ TURTLE -- love you so much! thank you for letting me pull you around on the leash... that is VERY addictive! when i told alli how much fun it was, she couldn't stop doing it either :D :D ~ you and my katee-sweet were such a riot ~ i LOVED it!

.Com Cupids ~ Happythoughts-Bill & Anvil-Vinny -- thank you both so much for chatting with me and my cooh-cooh-self! i wish we could've chatted more** love you both lots!

we (the pink mafia) can only improve with the help of honest people. we were very fortunate to meet a BEAUTIFUL girl named Leiron from New York --- she made my heart smile, because her honesty is from within, that kicks booty! thank you Leiron, for being vocal ~ we respect & appreciate honest people more than anything in the world! it is Your voice that will allow us to bring more to the pink-table next year... THANK YOU!!!!

the STAFF of Sebastian took wonderful photos and presented a Phenomenal Video of all the jumps throughout the day! it was so nice to see on the Big Screen :)
i KNOW i left someone out (as i always do :P) BUT, i WILL post again --- and Photos will be with it too!

thank you ALL for being so Spectacular & Special... you all made this boogie a success* we appreciate your attendance and participation!

thank you ladies and gents for being bold & Naughty and playing in your wings with us! you all shined with HOTNESS!

Love, HUGS & KISSES with lots of 'i-Miss-you' on Top!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

and the WINGS and HORNS and THONGS and ELEPHANT THONGS and TOYS and GOODIES and ...uuugghhh i could keep goin' on and on...wonderful times were had by all....THANKS!!!

Since you ran out of soap, I expect mine in the mail! ;)

Jeff

Spinning-Cupids ~ Shimmel & Eric -- the party was full of the most Unique Sounds and Light Shows i've ever seen! it was freaking Club-Sebastian in effect!!! i can't wait for you to see the photos jj has of you two spinning the nite away!

ya. i want to see them also, jason spent quite a while there taking pics...

mel, everytime i goto a boogie with you there, i cant wait to get back and read what you have to post about it......

every time it seems to get longer and longer...

Between here and the Sebastian website it appears most of mine would be duplicates, but here are some new ones from the boogie and some from the birthday party that got crashed. :$

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Slave-Cupid ~ TURTLE -- love you so much! thank you for letting me pull you around on the leash... that is VERY addictive! when i told alli how much fun it was, she couldn't stop doing it either ~ you and my katee-sweet were such a riot ~ i LOVED it!

Wow - Addictive - well believe me . . . I had the better end of the deal.:)

My pleasure, as always, meeting you and the PMS.:)
I CANNOT wait to do this again.

Thanks to all of you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

For those that haven't been lucky enough to meet Mel yet, I can tell you she's just as sweet (and hot!:$)in person.

Thanks for the nice write up Mel. I'm printing out your message and putting it in the photo album - your words are immortal!

You rock!

Jeff

B| I got my own category!!! B|

You PMS sisters rock. We'll have to do some jumps and make you Rodriguez Bumpy Brothers.

Dedicated costume wearers unite!!!
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

It wasn't the Jello shots Nicki. :o ;)

Katie and I, as well as a few others who were at the Cupid boogie, will be in Z-hills for the bigway freefly camps this weekend.

Thanks Ian, I've "attempted" freeflying about 6 times and would like to get better at it, but so far better at RW.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Hey JJ - what are those big, black, round vinylly looking things they're playing with in the Muzik gallery?
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?