melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

You could always dress as Capt Jack Sparrow again

As a semi-sober :) neutral observer, he did have the best costume!

hey jim, what's up? nice to see you on the fourms

Hey, is this Elliot from Parkton, NC? I'll see you down there, I doubt if I'll get to check this again before I leave. Yeah, I recently ran into a lot of free time recently B| to have time to join in here.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

Just a few questions about jumping Wendy...

What do jumps cost?
Is there a difference in price between paying cash or credit card?
If we buy a bunch of jumps, do we get a refund if we don't use them all?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Anything like that comes in my trailer and it gets shot off!

You must have spectacular aim :ph34r:

Oh and it was my wife Katie he was referring to. Jake, Katie would love to see you naked, she's always up for a laugh :D:D:D

See you soon buddy.

Blues,
Ian

DUDE your KILLIN me bafuckinhahahahaha.....that shit was great!!!

Just a few questions about jumping Wendy..

can we??? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P:P:P
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Wendy is taking a few days off but I think I can answer some of the question. Jumps are $20 across theboard, cash or credit. How things have worked since I can remember at Sebas, is you put cash on your account at the start of the weekend and you can "cash out" when you leave. They are really good about this and I've not heard any issues (hope I am not speaking out of line - Wendy?)

We will be flying the otter and/or caravan so I am guessing hop and pops will be a yes. Skyvan headed to Puerto Rico this weekend [:/].

The packing tent was NOT up as of last weekend but I know they are working hard to make us comfy this weekend - either way the main hanger has worked for us so far, crowds or not ;).... I'll toss my big tarp out under the palm trees in the sunshine, which might be a nice choice since the temps will be chilly.

Anything else....hope I could help a few. not much longer now. I am sitting here at work with my party glasses and pink boa on...the guys are not sure what to make of it :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

D i have a few for ya....

is there an atm on the dz or should we bring enough cash to sustain?

are there power outlets near by the landing area....so i can set up my laptop and printer for photos?

thats all for now....back to packing the car.

Anything else....hope I could help a few. not much longer now. I am sitting here at work with my party glasses and pink boa on...the guys are not sure what to make of it :P

I'm going to wear my wings to work tomorrow. :ph34r:

We may have a tarp we could bring as well for packing if needed. See what I can fit in the car.

There is not an ATM on the DZ property but you can travel a mile to either end of the main road and find one....or pay with the Debit Card at manifest.

There is NOT power out near the landing area but plenty of it in the main hanger where everyone manifest and packs. If the Zoo Bar is open (might get lucky thanks to hard work by Dave and Wench ;)) I'm sure they'd have power for ya as well. Power is not an issue honey buns!

And Stacey - I got some extra pink fur and some snazzy glasses at lunch that I am sporting as we speak.........red and pink for Valentine's Day...Yeah - Valentine's Day ~ that's my story and I am sticking to it :P

See everyone VERY SOON ~ Cold weather or not :$

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Denise, do you know what kind of canopies that Wendy has to rent? I have jumped maybe 10 jumps since late May. (Pathetic!!![:/]) I have no main canopy. I am going to Sebastian with my rig, but no canopy and was wondering if it would be difficult to find a Spectre or Sabre2 150? Do you know anything about that? Who do I talk with about gear rental?

Denise, do you know what kind of canopies that Wendy has to rent? I have jumped maybe 10 jumps since late May. (Pathetic!!![:/]) I have no main canopy. I am going to Sebastian with my rig, but no canopy and was wondering if it would be difficult to find a Spectre or Sabre2 150? Do you know anything about that? Who do I talk with about gear rental?

Rosa,

I think your best bet would be to call PD today and get them to send you a demo to Sebastian. If you call before 1600 they should be able to get it there in time.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

What he said...I'm almost sure Sebastian has no canopies to rent and I don't know if any vendors are coming with demo's. Call quick girl - you have to jump!

I have a Sabre2 190 she can use, if it'll fit in her rig. Only problem is I'll be using the D bag and PC...

I know it's a little big, but thought I'd offer.

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

miss vanilla --> just checked w/a buddy of mine from Aerodyne...he's got a 150 (don't know what it is), but it's yours this weekend...i'll be in bright ass pink ff pants.

Oh my goodness! As long as it's not an elliptical, I'll gladly take it. Thank you so much, Nicki. I will have to find a way to repay you and your friend, girl! That is truly amazing of you...:)
Btw, everyone else...can anyone recommend a GOOD packer?

Well, it's confirmed, Rory and I will be attending the boogie, too! :D

I won't be jumping, but I figure there'll be plenty of people to hang with so it should be fun! Maybe I can squeeze some homework in in the midst of the madness (but, maybe not:P)

I'm thinking of making some cookies. What are people bringing (other than booze?)

Nicki, that is so sweet of you to bring a canopy for Rosa. I was worried that she'd have trouble finding one since Sebastian has no rental canopies (just a few rigs I think.)

-A

miss vanilla --> just checked w/a buddy of mine from Aerodyne...he's got a 150 (don't know what it is), but it's yours this weekend...i'll be in bright ass pink ff pants.

i can point her out to you to rosa.....i know everyone :D:D:D

packed & ready to go....5:00pm hurry so i can HEAD TO SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!

I've been totally worthless today... Been staring out the window and surfing DZ.com all day long... I'm soooo pumped!!!!:)
Can't wait to see everyone there! I'll be down bright and early, (well, before noon anyway).

Jeff
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Well, it's confirmed, Rory and I will be attending the boogie, too! :D

YAAAAAAY-to-the-highest-power!!!!! oh my goodness, my heart overflowed ~ waaaaay too much joyful-happy-head!!!

mmmm, yummy... so annie you might be bringing cookies? HOW SWEET (literally :^)

and i third the 'Thank You' to nikki ~ thank you so much for helping Ro*

Love, Hugs and Kisses.... i'm on my way home to pack up for our super-EARLY flight tomorrow morning!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister