melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

As I remember it - she was less shy than I was at the Holiday boogie in Eloy.

That involved kissing you for giving up smoking, not showing my half-naked body. It's different. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

That involved kissing you for giving up smoking, not showing my half-naked body. It's different. :P

Sounds like an incentive to start smoking... to be able to stop. :P

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Sounds like an incentive to start smoking... to be able to stop.

Be careful what you wish for. I could be a really bad kisser and then look what you've gotten yourself into! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sounds like an incentive to start smoking... to be able to stop.

Be careful what you wish for. I could be a really bad kisser and then look what you've gotten yourself into! ;)

:|

HA!

And the pope is Jewish!:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

544.00 was for speeding in a 'school zone'

The bull was last weekend - sorry!

I don't know about FL, but I know in CA & NC if you just go to court the DA will USUALLY knock it down to 9mph over so it doesn't go on your record and you just pay a small court fee and ticket price. You don't need to spend the money for a lawyer either, but if you do that's usually a guarantee knock down.

Country time is over, well maybe I'll still get to swing some gals around to whatever is playing.

~How do you know where the line is
if you never crossed it?~ unk.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!:ph34r::ph34r:

oh yeah?? I bet you can neither confirm nor deny anything either, cap'n monkeyteeth!

It's okay Stacy he's just cranky because he had to shave and look "pretty" now AND I'll be his boss.
:P

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!:ph34r::ph34r:

oh yeah?? I bet you can neither confirm nor deny anything either, cap'n monkeyteeth!

and that was just the begining to a very big party night...my favorite quote...

was walking through camperland with chuck looking for more beer, and he says..dude, theres people still awake....i say, chukc, i think they are just waking up....he looks at the sun rising....fuuuuuuck
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Are we having food at the party on Saturday night? If so, I think we all need to throw some money to Wendy when we get there since there is no boogie fee. She's the hostess with the mostess, but she always foots too much of the bill out of her own pocket for us.

Are we having food at the party on Saturday night? If so, I think we all need to throw some money to Wendy when we get there since there is no boogie fee. She's the hostess with the mostess, but she always foots too much of the bill out of her own pocket for us.

Wow, I could tell that Wendy is quite generous, but I had no idea...yes, we should all help her out. I was also wondering what time the party actually begins. Is it right after jumping sunset load or much later on? Is there food at the party? Is there going to be a full bar there? Just wondering...

I'm really looking forward to this! :)

I was also wondering what time the party actually begins. Is it right after jumping sunset load or much later on? Is there food at the party? Is there going to be a full bar there? Just wondering...

I was wondering what the food situation was going to be too.Just wondering if there will be lunches available, etc, or if we needed to bring stuff in a cooler, etc. I have some chocolate liquor in my goodie cabinet. I'm sure we could find something to do with it... ;)

Wow, I could tell that Wendy is quite generous, but I had no idea...yes, we should all help her out. I was also wondering what time the party actually begins. Is it right after jumping sunset load or much later on? Is there food at the party? Is there going to be a full bar there? Just wondering...

I'm really looking forward to this! :)

im not to sure when the party is starting... im going to be runnin around all day, and tryin to make a few jumps inbetween setting up... probably during or after dinner... jerry or eric may start playin around with the music before then but im going to be setting up on the go,... food in one hand and setting up with the other...

Actually, I think we are going to ask for anyone who would actually like to register to pay a registration and we want to pass that on to the PM girls to help offset their costs. It wont be mandatory - only those who want to help out we wont force anyone - there will be pizza Saturday night for the registered jumpers (donated by the dz - not me this time so don't worry about me) and I think we'll throw in a drawing for some free jumps each day again for registered jumpers. We'll see if we can come up with some other goodies too for registerd jumpers. These girls are putting out a great effort and I'd love to be able to help them out as much as possible so please, if you can - register - if you can't - we understand.

It's getting closer, everyone ready for this?

And Rosa, you would love the Country Jam - it was more fun than we expected and I know we'll do it next year probably about the same time. We are going to try to get our dates for the coming year sorted out very early this time around. So make sure you save some vacation time in January next year!

We'll see if we can come up with some other goodies too for registerd jumpers.

Actually, Mel and I managed to wrestle up some prizes from sponsors (was going to mention this to you, Wendy), so that's a PLUS! (Thanks to Sunpath & PD) We'll be tossing these out for the contests and registered jumpers, as well. I'll also see what I can pull out of the "magic hat"...:)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

Hey Wendy If there is registration fee you can count on my BF and me. We are more than happy to donate to the food pot. I’ll see you Friday afternoon, after school[:/]:P.

To VanellaSky: there is a bar but only beer and some Smirnoff type malt thingys.
((But I am sure what ever you keep in your car or tent is ok;);)))

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

I just thought I'd update the list a little. I recently found myself with some time on my hands, and decided to return to Sebastian!

If anyone is flying into Orlando on Friday afternoon and needs a ride down, let me know. I'll be flying in at 2:00pm

a97virago
allisonjr
bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
Dove
flysister
freeflynNicki - dont forget the soap!
jib
Katiebear21
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Marks + many other freinds
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
RfukfreeflyingW
Shananay + many other freinds
Sid
skydivegirl
skydiveNflorida skydivingwill + friends and hot chicks
skynole
skymama
Spaceland
Sweethearts (Aki, Alex, Janie & Katriona)
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
Tracker
Trumansparks
VanillaSkyGirl
whirlaway
Volo

Larry A-43434

Add me to that confirmed list and I might be bringing a buddy that transitioned over this weekend from HALO to his A license. (Thanks Chuck, and I'll remind him he owes beer!)

a97virago
allisonjr
bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
Dove
flysister
Guido + 1
jib
Katiebear21
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
RfukfreeflyingW
Sid
skydivegirl
skynole
skymama
Spaceland
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
Tracker
Trumansparks
VanillaSkyGirl
whirlaway
Volo

a97virago
allisonjr
bendywendy
bdbrown
brierebecca (& travis?)
carbonezone
cheneyneel
cynci
DaGimp
Dove
flysister
Guido + 1
jib
Katiebear21
LoudDan
JCeman & TLML
Melstarr
Nightjumper
Paige
RfukfreeflyingW
Rkymtnhigh
Sid
skydivegirl
skynole
skymama
Spaceland
srsublime
stacy & Galen
sunnydee123
Tracker
Trumansparks
Turtlespeed
VanillaSkyGirl
whirlaway
Volo
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok I know is kind of silly to be asking this question, but I just found out I will be going. Since I am a newbie in the sport and in the boogies, because I have never been to a naughty cupid boogie or any boogie for that matter, could anyone please explain in real simple words what the hell am I suppose to take to Sebastian for this boogie?

First Boogie?? I suggest you bring beer.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Forecast 7 days out is saying another "cool" front will arrive Friday/Saturday. I don't know about you, but silk, skin and 50's don't go too well together [:/] so be prepared to have your "back up warm up plan" ready to kick in..........Be it alcohol, invisble under garments or a "hottie sandwich" :o

There are going to be some SMOKING costumes around and whatever ya decide, as long as you participate, are comfy, and can smile for the camera it'll be all goody in the hoody ~ :P

ALSO - one of the FAN-TAB-ULOUS packers in Sebastian will be making his 400th. He could have done it yesterday but I suggested he save the jump for this coming weekend and maybe a handful of the "girls" would be willing to take him for some play time in the sky (he flies camera :ph34r:)....I suggested it all in front of his little hottie wife who I don't think will be around so she knows about it when the pics are posted B| - Keep it in mind! Earls Girls

This is going to be a super fun weekend and I am SOOO freakin excited to know everyone is coming back to play on my home turf again. All the locals are a bit excited about the event as well, since it was so much fun last year. You'll want to make sure and be around!

Of course it is cause for a BIG FAT SCRUMPTIOUS TUB of my homemade trail mix :)

Not much longer now - See everyone early afternoon Friday!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...