melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

mel baby! i want to come play with you girls soooo bad. as valentines day is my birthday, this would be the perfect birthday getaway!!! it will be VERY tough to come up with the funds to make it there and actually be able to jump, so i doubt i will make it. but i will see what i can do. B|

as long as all the hotties down there know that i'm not, then all is well.:P

hey are we planning on drivingthe entire way-split it up, i'll drive a while, then you?

i will drive the entire way. you have to get drunk to keep me entertained. i/e singing silly songs, yelling at hottie chicks on the highway with the video camera hangin out, just be your usual self and im sure all will be well...

as long as all the hotties down there know that i'm not, then all is well.

so you gunna be shackin up huh?... i will have to be honest though.. there will be a little jealousy coming from me if that happens. but i promise to keep it to a minimum.;)

hey i may be in a cast and im still going....bring your ass!!!

of course....mel did say that she would make sure im take extra special care of....thats incentive enough for me. :$

buy my ticket:)

edited to add.... damn this is my 3000th post! now, if i only made enough money from the job that lets me post this much, i could have the same number of jumps!

okay my little bunny-babies :)
peter and i updated the N.C.Boogie Window in the Events Page of the website B|*

i apologize for my delays in replying... i've been balancing my bonker-head work schedule with lots of other Fun-Activities, i LOVE it!!!

has anyone reserved a Hotel Room? before i reserve, i wanted to possibly coordinate with everyone else* this will help if anyone needs rides to/from hotel rooms... it could happen :)
i've already reserved my & jj's flights to Orlando:
arriving Friday-Noon
departing Monday-Morning

remember: we Love you ALL Very Much! we will work as hard as we can to make this FUN & Lots of Bliss!

send me a PM or Email if you have any other questions 'k'.

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Man, those are some expensive thermals! This is Florida, I was thinking cheapies, just something to wear under the jumpsuit that would actually do better than my workout pants... but, I might end up with them anyhow. I would suck it up and buy 'em, but I hate to get something i'll use twice a year for that much $$. (this is why I have no winter clothes.) But, watch, I won't buy 'em, and it'll stay cold here all season, yuck! !

Thermal jumps, you guys are great, but i'm hoping to buy somethink cheap and probably not nearly as good looking as those Chris posted, so i'll sit that one out:P

I'm going to check Wal-mart, Target didn't have thermals, either, men's or women's. :(

-A

will help if anyone needs rides to/from hotel rooms

Well since i will most likely be driving down there....i can give rides as needed....since i prolly wont be jumping......now im not garenteeing ride from the DZ late at night...i'll be drunk.....but a sober one can drive my car.....

"hey baby....can you drive.....stick??..

but in the morning to the DZ im all for giving rides

Gimps Taxi service...hehe sober most of the time
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Dan, if you can get as close as Melbourne I guarantee you a ride.

EVERYONE - the water is here. Today it happened. We have city water. No more rotten egg smell - which by the way means that now you can't walk out of there and when the next person complains about the smell have an excuse but who cares. You can wash your hands and smell clean, shower and smell clean, brush your teeth and not gag!

It's heaven here right now - ok it's a little cold it was only in the 60's today but whatever....

They are SOO WORTH the cash - believe you me. I had first hand knowledge of them when the temps were -27 (yes, that is a negative) at altitude and for us Floridians.....warmth is crucial. It's an investment - you'll have them forever and we can take a picture for Chris together of our butts (although you have an unfair young age advantage on this old fart :P) but I'm all about the picture.....bring the pain - make the purchase Angela!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

ok it's a little cold it was only in the 60's today but whatever....

It was right chilly in Deland today. Wasn't bad by the time I jumped at 12 though. Very bearable. I told you guys though. It's ALWAYS cold when I go to Florida. I'm batting 1000 for my last two visits. Hopefully, this boogie will break my streak.

Anyone else needing a ride from Atl to Sebastian or anywhere in between let me know. I'll be leaving NLT early Friday morning and driving back on Monday.

EVERYONE - the water is here.

Yaaaaaaaay! i'm so excited Wendy, That ROCKS!
*see guys, Wendy is always aiming to please, that's why we love her so much!*

annie ~ yes, the U.A. thermals are Beaucoup $$, BUT well worth the investment, in my opinion :)Really Like Them! soon, i will be purchasing the U.A. socks as well*

shimmel ~ thank you so much for spreading the word to our Atlanta-Family! i Really hope everyone can make the trip to Sebastian B|*

alli is helping our Spaceland-Sweethearts setup their flights... so far 7-sweeties will be traveling from Texas :)

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

WARNING SAPPY MOMENT FOR THE GIRLS............

one my girl friends (whose a fellow jumper) & i went out last night; we celerated that fact that it was tuesday & that finals are almost over....anyway amongst our drunken stuper, we (like i'm sure or @ i hope many of ya'll have done) begin dirt diving IN THE BAR!:D :ph34r: :D :ph34r: :D :ph34r:

in the midst of all this it was the beginning of a true friendship. ya know how you go from a friend to a "true friend" -- one that you just know is going to be there 10 years from now...well anyway yes there was alcohol involved, but it was just so beautiful, i had to share!

o o o, relevance to the thread......she's now coming to Sebastian!!! ;)

shimmee ~ make room for 1 more --> natasha & i are there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

meL* - I believe I may be at this boogie, apparently I have a lap dance on lay-away (that's all I'm saying - nobody can pry it from me as to who owes me) but I figured this boogie might be a good place to collect!!!!!!!!:ph34r:
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?