melstarr

Naughty Cupid Boogie - Skydive Sebastian

You know you can come even if you aren't "jumpable" by then. We will socialize with non-jumpers (if we must). Hell, I couldn't jump for two months with my stupid gimp arm.

Denise, be patient - the water is coming. It's so damn close now. The meter is in, the plumber has the paperwork - as soon as the permits are cleared they should start sending it our way.

I think we will have a special event for it. We can have a SSSSS. That would be a Skydive Sebastian Sexy Shower Soiree. We can do it up with lights & fog in the big bathrooms in the team room building - wait wrong thread....

Naughty Cupid Boogie - hmmmm.... showers, fog, foam???? anyone know where to get a foam machine? Foam in the newly clean water showers would be fun - don't get the wings wet!

I think we will have a special event for it. We can have a SSSSS. That would be a Skydive Sebastian Sexy Shower Soiree. We can do it up with lights & fog in the big bathrooms in the team room building - wait wrong thread....

:o:o:o

now this is co-ed right???? cause i may need a sponge bath by then :):D
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Of course - the doors prop open.

oh my, only a 2 short months ago, i was experienceing my FIRST all girl shower @ my lovely, small home DZ @ our chick boogie in AL -- now only a short time later, i'm making plans to attend the beautiful Sebastian to say hi to some old friends, and make planty of new ones!!!

can't wait guys! this will def ROCK!!!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

oh my, only a 2 short months ago, i was experienceing my FIRST all girl shower @ my lovely, small home DZ @ our chick boogie in AL -- now only a short time later, i'm making plans to attend the beautiful Sebastian to say hi to some old friends, and make planty of new ones!!!

only this is gona be a guy girl shower......my kind of party
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

your at 390 now.....you not gona get 10 jumps till Feb!?!?!?!

Nope. I can't jump at all this month and I'll only be able to do a few in January. Kids are expensive at Christmas time! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:(:(:(:(

I wanted to figure out a way to get there BUT.. a 6 hour flight for just a weekend is not gonna happen it seems. I have to save my vacation time for 3 trips to Europe this summer... and I REALLLLLY wan that world record.

I was thinking of just dropping in and surprising yall..:|

Okay, this is for anyone who still hasn't decided if they are going to make it to this event... Check out how much fun you could be having with the Mafia!!! (Just a sneek preview from this past weekend in Sebastian! :P)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

My god, you're like a cult!! LOL!!

I don't understand what you mean, Angela, my friend.

A few of us from the west decided to go to Vegas for a fun weekend. We are also going to Skydive Mesquite for a day. We figured that we may as well do fun jumps, such as PM initiations.

Personally, I have not had the pleasure of initiating too many ladies since I broke my ankle shortly after becoming a delegate, yet I get so many enthusistic PMs and e-mails sent to me from ladies who want me to initiate them. What's so wrong about us using the Mesquite trip as a time to help out the ladies that want to become a part of the Pink Mafia?

Anyway, Angela, it's all about camaraderie and mutual love of the sky. Nobody is forcing you to be a part of this group, girlie. It's not like we're the Stepford Wives! :ph34r: :P Furthermore, I'm your friend because I like YOU, not because you are or are not a member of the Pink Mafia. The same goes for all the other friends that I have. Many of them just happen to be PM sisters.

I am totally coming to play with all you beautiful people!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oooooooooooo my, the long lost shannon!:o

how have you been my dear? have missed you terribly; what fun this pms boogie shall be!!
:ph34r::):):):ph34r:

boys and girls flyn around w/wings on V-day!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YaY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41