slotperfect

PIA Symposium 2005 - DZ.com Roll Call!

Considering I'm speaker coordinator and rigging committee chairman. And ok'd NightJumper to speak.;)

This year it is Saturday through Tuesday. This is in response to complaints that area jumpers who worked Monday through Friday couldn't make it last time. Most of the popular speakers will be on the weekend. But there are so many that there WILL be conflicts. So stay for Monday and Tuesday to pickup the ones you missed the first time. Of, if you work the weekend, Monday and Tuesday will have many/most of the popular seminars. Full speaker schedule should be done tonight and out this week. "Always subject to change."

Also, feel free to come by early and attend the PIA Business meeting, Jan 11-13. Technical and Rigging Committee are always entertaining and informative and all PIA meetings are open to visitors except for about 20 minutes of the plenary sessions each day. During that time we vote on new members and only voting members are allowed to in the room. Business meeting agenda and schedule will be posted on the web site in the near future.

Which reminds me, time to join! The membership application is available on the website, www.pia.com. Don't worry about the two member sponsors needed. Those can be obtained at the meeting, sometimes even if your not there.;) I'll be happy to sponsor any (ok almost any) riggers for membership.

And a certain head honcho should be adding his name, since he's scheduled to give "Dropzone.com 101."

slotperfect
chutingstar
NightJumper
Mark Baur
jlmiracle
bbarnhouse
councilman24
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Happy to hear you're coming to Jacksonville again too, Chuckie! See you there. You going to be bird-manning (terrible pun... sorry) the BM booth? You know I'll be paying you a visit or ten. Although I'm disgustingly uncurrent on my SF, the BM blood still beats in my heart. Katie coming too?

slotperfect
chutingstar
NightJumper
Mark Baur
jlmiracle
bbarnhouse
councilman24
fields
Rigger53
USSkydiver
SkymonkeyONE
Kim Griffin

The Speaker Schedule is now online at http://www.pia.com/symposium2005/seminars.htm There are intentional blanks for last minute additions and changes. I already have at least four changes/additions to make so it is best to check at least weekly.

The schedule, unfortunately, will change right up to and during the symposium. Please check for the latest version prior to the symposium on the web site and onsite bulleting boards during the symposium.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

slotperfect
chutingstar
NightJumper
Mark Baur
jlmiracle
bbarnhouse
councilman24
fields
Rigger53
USSkydiver
SkymonkeyONE
Kim Griffin
Sangiro
riggerrob
Andrew Whyte
The Anvil (?)
CSpenceFLY

Highlight the text, right click, choose "Copy." Put the cursor where you want the text to go. Right click, choose "Paste." Then just add your name to the bottom. Bada Bing, Bada Boom, you got an updated list! B|
Arrive Safely

John

slotperfect
chutingstar
NightJumper
Mark Baur
jlmiracle
bbarnhouse
councilman24
fields
Rigger53
USSkydiver
SkymonkeyONE
Kim Griffin
Sangiro
riggerrob
Andrew Whyte
The Anvil (?)
CSpenceFLY
beezyshaw
Skymama (Saturday)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

slotperfect
chutingstar
NightJumper
Mark Baur
jlmiracle
bbarnhouse
councilman24
fields
Rigger53
USSkydiver
SkymonkeyONE
Kim Griffin
Sangiro
riggerrob
Andrew Whyte
The Anvil (?)
CSpenceFLY
beezyshaw
Skymama (Saturday)
tspillers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sangiro is conducting a seminar: "Dropzone.com 101"

Currently scheduled for Saturday, January 15th, 1:00 PM and Tuesday, January 18th, 8:00 AM.

Be there. Aloha.
Arrive Safely

John