flyangel2

CSS for Thanksgiving

I do see another post about CSS but I don't think it relates to Thanksgiving. So, I'll be there, and I know a few others that are planning to attend. What do you think the weather will be like? I hate skydiving when it's cold, so I might be spending a lot of time on the ground drinking:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Well if something like that doesn't work, then those gals that have a chance to share a warm sleeping place with you are out of luck and are stupid.

Go ahead, post it. Let's see what happens.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

*lol* "..and it's NOT gonna funnel.." Funny stuff!

I'll be there and really looking forward to it (never been yet)... but from the looks of it, I just may pass on them hybrids! :P

Can't wait to leave the cold and freefly...

Cheers,
Al
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Our hybrids aren't usually that, um, interesting! :D

Can't wait to leave the cold and freefly...

Yup. I used to live in Maine, so I know how that goes. But now that I'm used to southern weather again, 60 degrees feels chilly!

See you in a few weeks!
B| <-- Warm and sunny in NC (actually, it's cold right now...not by Canadian standards of course)

Marion

Neither are ours :) - we've all been there at least once! :)
I hear the big turkey dinner is on Thurs (deep fried?? interesting...) - do we need to buy tix ahead of time?

Also, any special freefly stuff planned? Organiser?

Thanks,
Al
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

I've been trying to get more info on the boogie, but people are hard to get in touch with on a rainy Thursday night. :S

Here's the sketchy info I have:
Dinner is Thursday night at dark:30, and you do need to purchase tickets in advance. I don't know how far in advance and I don't know how much they cost- I'll try to talk to Nancy tomorrow.

Birdman will be there, and I think there's a 10 way thing going on. I haven't heard of a FF organizer coming in, so it'll probably be the usual suspects and whoever comes in from out of town.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have more info for you! :)
Marion

Update on
Thanksgiving --Scheduling a Balloon for Thanksgiving. Maybe --- a
bi-plane. November 15th is
the deadline for registration for the Wright-way 50 way. We must hear from you by then to make it
happen. Peter
G
will organize Freeflyers for Thanksgiving Boogie.

That's from this week's newsletter. I'm not sure what the deal is with the turkey dinner, you might want to contact Nancy or Bud at CSS for that info.

BirdMan will also be there with demos, I'm not sure if any other gear manufacturers will be on hand, but i'll try to find out.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

well hell....i'll be there....what more do you need....ill be filling you FF, BM and video needs.

:)
I'd offer you a spot in my trailer, but my cat has been peeing all over the place recently, so you're probably better off in Karen's pop up. :D I have an air mattress if you need it (not peed on... yet).