flyangel2

CSS for Thanksgiving

Salut Jean-Marie (a.k.a. Frenchy)

D'ou viens-tu? Très excellente ton idée de Hispas - and the philosophy is great! May I join? Hablo Español tambien... pero necesito practicar. :D

See you at CSS,
Alain
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

Salut Alain,

Je suis Français et habite en Virginie, en banlieue de Washington DC. Je suis content que la philosophie d'Hispas te plaise. Afin de joindre le groupe il te suffit de faire un saut d'initiation avec un des délégués ou moi-même. On fera cela à CSS. L'espagnol n'est pas un problème pour devenir membre. Mais si veux le pratiquer avec nous ce sera avec plaisir. On poste beaucoup dans le forum en espagnol sur ce site. ;)

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

(réponse en anglais pour ne pas être impoli)

Cool, it's a plan. So you'll only be arriving on Friday? I'll be in Reston, VA on Sunday and plan to drive out to CSS on either Tues eve or Wed am. If you're in the D.C. area, maybe we could hook up for a beer and I can convince you to leave earlier! B|

If not, maybe you could provide the best directions to get there - Mapquest isn't always the most efficient.

Cheers,
Al

(in English cuz I agree with you;))
So you'll be in Reston? I live only a few miles away. I will PM you my #s.
As for the directions it's very straight forward. I agree, do not follow Mapquest's instructions, it will tell you to leave I 85 earlier but it's not the most convenient.
From the Beltway (I 495) take I 95 South towards Richmond. Once you passed Richmond, you take I 85 south towards Durham - Atlanta. Proceed until you see the exit of Creedmoor, follow the directions to 56 East. CSS is about 15-20 miles from there, on 56 East. The DZ will be on your right and you cannot miss it. Total travel time, assuming you respect the speed limits, is about 4h30.

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Marion -

TOTALLY missed your sig line on one of your posts on p. 2 of this thread ... but just caught it, and am so touched and honored by reading that in a public forum that I'm practically in tears. SOO looking forward to sharing friendship, conversation, some beer, everclear, Gray Goose, or even just a simple smootch if I get lucky at a bonfire with you sometime soon. Love you, girl.

(To any men who are reading this post; don't even try to understand. It's a girl thing.)

We DO need to talk/compare notes sometime in the next week & 1/2 though. Hope to see you on FFF.

p.s. Ellis, I love you too.

:)
I envision some serious "rigger-on-rigger" action in the near future.;) ...
Might this be a good time to start the Dave Dewolf female rigger-of-the-month calendar?

Eric - please bring all available photography equipment to the DZ, ASAP.

And let's have some good, clean fun.

"Marion is very kissable" - Dawn #1

Alain, there will be plenty of delegates over there that weekend (as Frenchy explained), one of them is a local too, Ellis (skydiveellis), including Frenchy and myself....

We have plenty of jumps scheduled, I'll venture to say ROLLING TUBE!!!!!..B|.

Can't wait to get to see that many great people and kick ass DZ.

By the one Can anyone PM me Laura Kraus handle at this site? I would like to send her a PM:ph34r:
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Anybody who needs a place to stay is welcome to crash on my couch and fooooooton and cushion matress. And if I know you well enough my bed. I can go sleep at my neighbors.

--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Anybody who needs a place to stay is welcome to crash on my couch and fooooooton and cushion matress. And if I know you well enough my bed. I can go sleep at my neighbors.

--joe

But DO NOT park on the street. There are some dangerous bb gun gangs in Joe's 'hood.

:D

Hey Marion, I sent an email to info@css... asking to reserve a turkey ticket - any idea if that will be enough for out-of-towners like me?

By the way, can I change my sig to this:
"I don't have to be drunk to watch Dawn and Marion make out" :D

Cheers,
Al

Hey Marion, I sent an email to info@css... asking to reserve a turkey ticket - any idea if that will be enough for out-of-towners like me?

Not sure, but I hope so. Seriously, what can you do? Wire the money over? :S :D

can I change my sig

:D