flyangel2

CSS for Thanksgiving

between mar and lisa....what more can i ask for......oh..i am having to breing my dog when i come up cause there will be no one here to watch his retarded ass....so the DZ will be a better place for me to stay.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Bringing your dog:)

And don't call your dog a retard, he's stuck with you and that's not his fault.

Like owner, like dog. :D At least now I have you to myself.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

see....lisa knows my dog...she will tell you hes retarded.....no Mar will come sleep with me since im gona be lonely......hell just bring the whole party to the pop up....im sure Karen wont mind. And with all of us in there it will be nice and toasty.

Jake,
Let me know when you'll arrive ... Thanksgiving?? Or Friday?? ...so I can have the camper set up for you. I'm off Weds-Sun. I'm about 35 minutes from CSS and will be happy to make a special trip to the DZ for you. If you're not coming before Friday I won't make a special trip up there. Weds afternoon I'm planning on picking a specail someone up from the airport and Thursday will be deticated to turkey, freinds and wine. What are you doing for Thursday??? Email me or PM me and we'll get you fixed up vurry nice.
karen

Jake,
Let me know when you'll arrive ... Thanksgiving?? Or Friday?? ...so I can have the camper set up for you. I'm off Weds-Sun. I'm about 35 minutes from CSS and will be happy to make a special trip to the DZ for you. If you're not coming before Friday I won't make a special trip up there. Weds afternoon I'm planning on picking a specail someone up from the airport and Thursday will be deticated to turkey, freinds and wine. What are you doing for Thursday??? Email me or PM me and we'll get you fixed up vurry nice.
karen

Well i will know more either tonigth or by monday at the latest when i arrive....if i have thus adn fri off then ill prob be out wed night if thats alright. As far as what im doing thurs....havent been invited to anything real psecial yet, so i guess what ever comes around.

....havent been invited to anything real psecial yet, so i guess what ever comes around.

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!!

I already invited you to our house, but you blew me off!!! Or, well, you never answered...:P

Oh great, now you had to invite him again:S

Mod, is there a mod around? Delete all post that Pam makes that invites Jake to stay at her house.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Wait ... I don't think there is anything going on at CSS this weekend ...yeah, Boogie? , what boogie? There's never been a Thanksgiving boogie at CSS. We are all going out of town ...... Jake, Why don't you meet us in Florida or Seattle???
I think the lights will be out and the doors locked at Pam's this weekend.... Yeah thats it, no one home.
Right Mar???
right lisa????

....havent been invited to anything real psecial yet, so i guess what ever comes around.

Liar, liar pants on fire!!!!

I already invited you to our house, but you blew me off!!! Or, well, you never answered...:P

Pam...i love you sweeite.....but you invited me to STAY at your house this weekend.......not thanksgiving dinner......but i will take that last post as an invitation. :P

It's 11:20 PM and I spent the eve with CanEHdian. AL is a great guy, you will love him. He's going to be the next HISPA. Prepare him well so he's ready for when we show up on Friday B|. Let's think about a jump he won't forget :D.
Tick-tick-tick, the clock is counting, just a few more LOOOONG days. I'll see you on Friday guys.
I miss and love you all :)
JM

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

I am sure that your hyper productive imagination will be up to our expectations and you'll come with a brilliant jump idea ;).

Friday will come soon, but it'll be never soon enough. Locked here at the office + my mind already tuned to the CSS frequency = Productivity level :P:$.

Hugs to all

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,