jkwon

CSS anyone??

... nudity + depravity, plus rigger-on-rigger action?...

Bring it on.

This is going to be a fun weekend. I'm still at work so I can leave early tomorrow, and thoughts of nudity/depravity/rigger-on-rigger action are getting me through the evening. >:( That and 3 cups of coffee. :S And checking this thread every 2 seconds.

Joe- Don't rip any more holes in your canopy, ok? :)
Oh- this will be fun. I want to wake up around 6 so I can work and get back to the dz as early as possible, but I have a bad snooze button habit. So if anyone wants to call me tomorrow morning to get my lazy ass out of bed, please do. Don't have my number? I probably don't want to talk to you at 6 a.m. (unless... never mind :$ ;)) If I don't answer the phone I'm either ignoring you or taking a shower or both.

Can't wait to see all you freaks tomorrow. No one shot out my car window this week, so I actually have jump money. :)

You all know Dawn #3 and her man Ross were in an accident. I just couldn't find the article but here it is for anyone who wants to read it.

Yikes... that happened like 300 yards away from my house. Do you have any update on their condition?

D#3 was at the dz a few weeks ago. She had a cast thingy on one arm/wrist and some bad bruising/swelling on her knee, if I'm remembering correctly. She'll be back in the air soon. Ross wasn't there, but I think he broke his collarbone. [:/]

Woah...big night of posts on the CSS thread. :)

Like it...My canopy is back!!!! Woah...that means I don't have to rent the canopies anymore??? Woah..I have jump money!!!!

Ellis FU TOO I LOVE YOU ANYWAYS.

Oh...ellis please come to the show this week on thursday night...I think this really hot korean girl is going to be there. All you freaks should make it a point to come out to this next show because well...it's a great pre-freak day party at the gig...OH yeah this coming gig is free too.

Hope to see ya'll there. And See ya'll tomorrow bright and early.

JOE
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

The video is ready, the video is ready. Css'ers be prepared to be thrilled, and dazzeled. and we know that you can sit in the whole seat but for 3 min you will only need the edge of the set, because of the suspense, and action. With an overwhelming preformance by the leading lady Marion. and the supporting Actor Me. With a special guest apperance by Eral Jones. And with very special guest to be annouced when the film is shown. The film of the year is ready.

Eric you cant show it till saturday when im there i cant be there tonight so if you get this please dont show it to everone if Marion wants to watch it you 2 watch it and then wait till im there for the unvaling please. But look if everone is going to tear stuff up and cause a riot at CSS then go ahead. I know the film is going to be popular.

talk to you guys tomarow

Chuck, CSS has had a bunkhouse for almost 30 years. But for the first few years Paul and Nancy called it "home" Congrats. please give your sweet little wife Katie a kiss from her 4 way freinds at CSS

Can't wait to meet the HISPA contingent. If Ellis is a member CSS is in for some fun trouble this weekend.

Joe, The Foxes will be at CSS this weekend. Will you be on our loads ...please!!

I wanna see the movie .... Please .

see y'all Saturday,
karen

I tried to get off early enough to come out and jump today, but to no avail. I'll be jumping as much as I can this weekend though, in preparation for my first (beer?) Scott Miller course next weekend in Deland. Still looking for anyone who wants to carpool with me. I'll be leaving sometime Friday morning-afternoon and coming back Sunday. Hoping to stop by the Mirage factory while I'm down there also.

Karen- good to hear that you will be back this weekend. How is Stuart doing?

Mike

Glad to here you guys had a great day. It was really rainy down here. [:/]
I am really looking forward to those bon fires Dave Jennings is always texting me from. :D I hope you have one every night of the Thanksgiving day weekend so I can make up for all of the ones I have missed. :)And go easy on the everclear you crazies, that stuff could start a rocket. ;)

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Another fun weekend of jumping and I AM SORE! I'm not sure if it was trying to arch so hard, or the sabre openings (which didn't feel bad at all, actually) that did it, but my back is killing me. Managed to get in 3 great jumps, including my Hispas initiation jump (?) and my first (kinda) freefly (kinda) jump with Marion. I won't be there next weekend (canopy course in Deland- still have room for carpool), but I may be able to get in a jump Friday before I leave and/or Sunday after I get back. We'll see.

Thanks to everyone who jumped with me this weekend, especially to Michael for letting me borrow his 15lb weight belt.:)
Karen- sometime in the near future I'd like to talk to you and the foxes about learning to fly in the mantis position. I've been told it will help me increase my freefall speeds. Today I averaged 110mph with 6lbs of wieght, max of 121, but that was during a backflip, so I definitely need to do something to get faster.

Thanks,

Mike

Thanks to everyone who jumped with me this weekend, especially to Michael for letting me borrow his 15lb weight belt.:)

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike, Marion, Joe, Elis and the rest of the CSS crew. It takes approximately 4 hrs and 10 minues without traffic to get there from my apt, that being less than the time it takes to get home to Myrtle Beach ;). Yea Mike you def. need that weight but don't forget to try working on that arch before anything else.

You know, every once in a while you run into a group of people that remind you why you love skydiving and re-inspire you when you'd only made a dozen jumps in the last 6 months and lost interest in skydiving. HISPAS and the FFF crew rock! I love you guys, can't wait till next time.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

^^Damn Mike... nice avatar!

Wow... what an awesome weekend at CSS! I had an awesome time jumping and hanging out with the HISPAS!!! Thanks for everything guys, especially the awesome food and funny stories (George... your crosskeys story is a future classic!) Thanks a bunch for the Hispas shirt too!

It was nice to see the Foxes again. Congrads to Pam on surviving the weekend without a cutaway! It was also nice to see Rocky and Sherry. Rocky... you've gotta keep a tighter grip on that glass of diet coke the next time we toast!

Thanks to David, we'll soon have plenty of freefly footage to edit together... and hopefully i'll find a good deal on a camera in the near future so that we can have multiple angles the next time Marion funnels a hybrid (maybe for your 1000th ;)) I did my first few camera jumps on friday thanks to lots of great advice and help from Steve over the past few months. I can't thank you enough!

Lastly, Thanks to Pete, Larry, and Asaf for getting me up to do some BirdMan! I had a really amazing flight and can't wait to do some more flocking in the future! If anyone is interested in BirdMan, they'll be here for the Thanksgiving boogie with demos!

I'll see you all next weekend! :D
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

hey everone its monday and my ear still hasnt poped. this sucks Remember the last time Eric. So im hopeing today is today and i can hear again. Im really sorry i jetted on you guys saturday. but i knew if my ear wasnt going to pop i wasnt going to jump and i didnt want my kids to have to hang out all day for nothing.

Eric im really sorry i missed the video too ill be out next saturday and hopefully by then my head wont be so full of snot ha ha ha.

Mike W I think you did awsome on your jump with us Id really try to work on your fall rate befor you start going to aids to help you your still a young jumper and can really learn alot on your own. You did good with Doug and I And it was a great jump, because as Sparky would say we just f@#$ing relaxed and had fun.

I hate i missed all the HISPAS stuff going on i cant wait to hear the stories

well you guys have a great day and well see you guys later

dawn #2 you looked nice this weekend. I think its all the begals lol

As President of the HISPAs, I would like to say just this:
CSS ROCKS BIG TIME

To all of the CSS people, our hearts are heavy and our eyes are full of tears, we miss you. There is no words enough to thank you all for your genuine kindness, and for being such great hosts. You made us feel at home as soon as we set foot at the DZ.
Big kuddos.

To all of you, staff and gang: We love you :)>:(>:(>:(>:(

Frenchy

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

It was a great weekend and nice to get in the plane after 3 weeks. It was excellent to see so many friendly faces... especially the Foxes and the Stuart sighting on sunday at the DZ. You look great Stuart! Keep it up, we miss you dearly and want you back! Oh and Karen... Lefty (the cute one) says hello... :P

Mike I: Sorry about your ear... take some sudafed...

Mike W: We'll get you squared away... lets do a 2-way sometime.

(When are we going to assign Mike #'s... hehe)

Also, There is another Tunnel Camp scheduled for Feb 12-13... so start saving some cash... in my opinion, its the best way to learn how to fly. There should be some teams attending the camp as well so it will be a good chance for some of the new jumpers to see some hot 4 way action up close... email me i f you want more info...

Awesome weekend everybody!

Cynthia- I'm sure there will be plenty of bonfire fun at Thanksgiving! Can't wait to meet you.

Mike W.- I'm so glad we finally got to make that jump! Your backflip was great. Maybe if you just did flips the whole way down, people would have no problem staying with you. :D That linked belly fly exit was fun.

Mikkel, Frenchy, and the rest of the HISPAS- You guys are awesome! Come back soon. I can't wait to try one of your crazy belly flying jumps and do some more sitflying with you guys! (Mikkel- buy some freefly pants :)
Eric- Yeah, for my 1000th we should definitely try to recreate the hybrid flip. :D Did you know the video is up to 1219 downloads?

Mike I.- The video turned out great. We'll be famous. :P Try Tylenol Severe Congestion for your ear. I think you can also get Guaifenesin over the counter now. It worked really well on my ear a couple of weeks ago.

BBall- You need to do some freeflying, and bootie flying doesn't count. Maybe I could ease you into it with some flat fly/sit fly combo jumps? Or some back flying if it's the extra speed that bothers you?B|

-- thanks Eric, I don't think I've ever had a guy compliment me on my avatar before... I'm not quite sure what to say...

Marion -- :P Can't I just ghetto-fy some regular pants with some duct tape or something? ;)

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

-- thanks Eric, I don't think I've ever had a guy compliment me on my avatar before... I'm not quite sure what to say...

Marion -- :P Can't I just ghetto-fy some regular pants with some duct tape or something? ;)

:D :D Eric was talking to Mike W. (Floaty Mike). Eric took that picture. :P

Duct tape/rubber bands/pull up cords/whatever. Better to have ghetto ff pants than no ff pants at all. :)

BBall- You need to do some freeflying, and bootie flying doesn't count. Maybe I could ease you into it with some flat fly/sit fly combo jumps? Or some back flying if it's the extra speed that bothers you?

Bootie flying doesnt count?? But its so much fun... and I only dont freefly all the time with you guys because RW is so damn fun. But I'm sure we can find the right balance. I want to make it out this friday if I'm productive enough this week... and I'll leave my booties at home... promise... will that make the freaks happy? Yes, dave, I'm talking to you too... and what the hell is a Black Night anyway and why do they have numbers?? haha

As Frenchy has said, we are short on words to express our thanks to you guys at CSS. This place rocks.

For all those who share some time with us as well as many fun jumps (9way rolling tube and subsequent getting to follow Joe on his back, tracking all over the place:D) our landing out thanks to Gary:P, the failed hybrid,etc , thank you.

Dawn (the rigger), Eric, Nancy Don, Bud, Marion, Asaf, Kelly, Marylin, Steve, Rocky, all of you that are part of CSS many thanks, and we definitely can't wait to go back there.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon