jkwon

CSS anyone??

Joe just make sure you read that part of the book on downwind landings before friday this time! Hehe :) If you need help i'll read it to you... Just kidding

Check and Check. :)

Bedtime stories.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Joe, are you still looking for a job? Here's a tip for your resume ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Today I interviewed a candidate for our mailroom operations. After a while, by the end of the interview, I asked him why should I employ him. And the dude answers: "Because my REPRODUCTIVE skills will match your expectations!" :|:|:|:|:P

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

Joe, are you still looking for a job? Here's a tip for your resume ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Today I interviewed a candidate for our mailroom operations. After a while, by the end of the interview, I asked him why should I employ him. And the dude answers: "Because my REPRODUCTIVE skills will match your expectations!" :|:|:|:|:P

He's a winner. My reproductive skills have to be revamped I think. I may not have reproductive skills anymore it's been so long since I've tested them. :)

FRENCHY RULES
--joe
HISPA #69

Well, I don't know if he's a winner. I didecided to not recruit him. After all, I can handle my own business without hiring a helper B|:)
The only thing I know is that practice makes perfect my friend >:(.

Now as for your lack of "practice" you only need a jump with a "coach" ;) Then it's like riding a bike, you never forget :P

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

He's a winner. My reproductive skills have to be revamped I think. I may not have reproductive skills anymore it's been so long since I've tested them. :)

FRENCHY RULES

Wait...I thought you were a virgin?

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I hate to be the bearer of bad news guys, but i just got a call from Steve saying that Biff had to be put to sleep today :(

He had pneumonia, as well as the heart worm and some sort of tumor, so he probably didn't have much time left, and there wasn't really anything that the vets could do.

BSBD [:/]
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Just got the sad news from Lyman, as well. Will be sending out a short newsletter to downwindnc people who don't follow these forums.

We knew Biff/Bubba was in bad shape for some time now .. but what a great past few months he had. As the weather got colder, people stepped up. During October/November, that dog slept in: the airplane hangar (usually), the packing area several times (don't tell Nancy!), the bunkhouse, and Akos's trailer (courtesy of Asaf.) He went home with Rob on Saturday night, for good.

I'm very proud to say that the CSS family raised over $500 for this stinky dog. Most of the money has gone towards food and vet bills. There's still some left over - I need to talk to Rob about how he wants to remember Bubba ... after that, I imagine we'll give the rest to the ASPCA.

THANKS to everyone who gave $ - your generosity was amazing! Thanks even more to everyone who gave this guy some much-needed affection.

Attached photo is by Janice Turner.

Best,
Dawn

Awww... I barely go to know Biff but he was very friendly and very well behaved. :) There is a dog at Air Adventures that is a canopy chaser, not so nice.

On a happier note: I think you guys should come down for New Years. I have some fun things planned... talk to Joe. Marion, you can sleep in my bed. ;)

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

I never did thank EVERYONE on the thread for raising the money for BPRR to play. We all had a wonderful time and everyone in the group wants to come back for an encore show at some point.

Thanks to Dawn and Mike for heading the collections!!!

<3
--joe
HISPA #69

Marion, you can sleep in my bed.

:) I'm sure that just confirms David's "Pink Lesbians" theory.

Can't wait to see you again- maybe this time we'll actually get to jump together! :)
Marion
Pink Mafia #250

What theory is that??
--joe
HISPA #69

It is not really a theory, more of a vicious and defamatory statement about the Pink Mafia. Dave is just jealous that we (women) have our own little sky diving society per say. He wants so bad to be in it, so he too can wear pink and run around looking all pretty, that he feels the need to belittle us (the Pink Mafia). So with his vast ingenuity and cunning skill all little spot could come up with to deride us is using a slip of the tongue such as “Pink Lesbians”. How cute. Well Dave, that does not get you any closer to being part of supreme divinity that is the Pink Mafia but maybe we will let you jump with us [I]someday.

That and he is just jealous of my love for Marion.;);)

<3

~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

It is not really a theory, more of a vicious and defamatory statement about the Pink Mafia. Dave is just jealous that we (women) have our own little sky diving society per say. He wants so bad to be in it, so he too can wear pink and run around looking all pretty, that he feels the need to belittle us (the Pink Mafia). So with his vast ingenuity and cunning skill all little spot could come up with to deride us is using a slip of the tongue such as “Pink Lesbians”. How cute. Well Dave, that does not get you any closer to being part of supreme divinity that is the Pink Mafia but maybe we will let you jump with us [I]someday.

<3

To Dave's defense....What guy DOESN'T want to be part of the hottest skydiving club in the WORLD!!!!

:)

I love you guys. Special thanks to Eric, Marion and Dave for coming to see my orchestra concert and also thanks to Ellis and Kevin for making an honest effort.
--joe
HISPA #69

:) Cynthia, you rock, but Dawn #1 is the only woman for me. ;)

Joe- Sorry I didn't get to see you in your penguin suit. I had lots of fun with you guys, especially drooling, spitting, looking at old guys' boogers, and generally causing mayhem at the reception. It's ok as long as you say "excuse me" first, right Eric? :D