jkwon

CSS anyone??

so you guys love ELLIS !!!!!!!!!! jejejejejejeje I love Ellis too, all you guys are lucky to have him as a friend;) I'm sorry for getting in to your forum , I'm pretty new on this, but I was happy to find him jejejejejejeje please let him know that I'm looking for that son of a B.......

B| Nice video. Between all the grippers and that weirdly intense freefly count on the casa tailgate, it confirms my suspicion that you're not jumping with us enough. To paraphrase your post from way back on page 4:

-BK #4 (or whatever your # is)- Commence freeflying...

:P
Just breathe... Nice and slow. None of this jerky up-down-up-hooaaa crap. And we wondered why that exit spun. Jeez. :D :D :D

Floaty Mike:
We're gonna have some great freaks coming in for the boogie. If you're your usual cool self, you can probably sneak in some coach jumps or something.

Bolas, do I know you? Are you the guy who had me fix a rip in your Birdman suit last weekend?

Yes, you fixed my suit. Survived 2 off landings (hence the sig). I, I, I thought you knew me....
:(:( BWAHHHHH!!!!!! :(:((runs away crying)

I'm Randy. I'm up there occasionally. I usually go by Bolas because, "You can't swing a dead cat at CSS without hitting a Randy." (no offense Roxy) :P

Sorry you didn't get to jump on Sunday. :(
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

No freaking way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe dude where have you been ???????? send me a PM or e-mail, you need to come to CSS , we have a small freefly group but they kick ass, man I don't believe it after how many years????????? give me a call you bastard, how is Argentina??????

Argentina is good, been busy but good, I can see that you have a bunch of friends , well MR Lopez everybody wants to be your friend jejejejejejeje, I'll send you an e-mail so we don't have to use this forum , I don't want any of your friends to get on my ass for been here

Well thank you !!!!!! I'll be there next year for sure, and likewise so come to Argentina for some fun, I know Ellis very well and his friends are mine too , Is he still funneling the freefly exits????????? jejejejejeje
I'm sorry bro I have toB|

PS. we all can't ask for a better friend;)

we all can't ask for a better friend;)

Yup. :)

Hey I love ellis too. I've been MIA and now I'm back. Marion call me.

Ellis see you this week for sure. My camera is up and ready. Bring that gaffers tape big boy.

CSSers and HISPAs. I'll be jumping my ass off as soon as this DAMNED weather clears up. Cheers for now see you all on the "flight line"
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I usually go by Bolas because, "You can't swing a dead cat at CSS without hitting a Randy." (no offense Roxy) :P

You can't swing a live, frisky one either :).

Well, at least I can't. :D

See ya at the DZ this weekend, then?

Ellis see you this week for sure. My camera is up and ready. Bring that gaffers tape big boy.

CSSers and HISPAs. I'll be jumping my ass off as soon as this DAMNED weather clears up. Cheers for now see you all on the "flight line"

Great time for the water pump on my car to go out and fuck up my whole engine/car huh? It's possible that I can come up there still but I need to find some quick cash cause I just overdrew my bank account ... ARG! I'll let y'all know what happens...

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

To : Joe, Ellis, Marion, Eric, Dawn, floaty Mike (and Sarah) and every one else that I had the pleasure of meeting this week...
Thank you guys sooo much for such a great time. I can't wait to come back!;) The weather was not so great but we still got some great jumps in. I love how you guys hang out outside of the DZ too. that mexican was great and the bon fire was awesome, thanks Jay. And the whole feel of around the DZ was very friendly. Sorry I had to leave before I got to hear te best band in the world. :( your DZ is "the best ever". ;) I already miss you guys.

I love Ellis too! Viva el Hispas!
Hispa # 68
<3 Cynthia

Dave = KING!! <3 I miss u.
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

It was good meeting you too, Cynthia. Maybe next time I'll be able to jump with you guys. You and Dave are a VERY cute couple. Sarah agrees with me, and she is never wrong :P.

Brian- thanks a TON for the suit. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. It makes a big difference in how I fly, and is forcing me to be more aware of my leg position. I owe you!

Marion & Ellis- thanks for the advice on learning to sit fly. I was only able to do two sit fly jumps, and neither went very well, but I'm hoping to work on it a bit more next weekend.

Joe- sorry that I missed seeing your band play last night, I was really looking forward to that. I'm glad you're ok after the landing you had today. Don't forget to give Eric a copy for the weekend review video :P.

Eric- let me know if you like that magazine I gave you, and I'll try to find the other issues I've got. They just started publishing it a few months ago, so you can probably still get it for free like I did.

Mike

Ellis..Yay! A new birdie, Cant wait to jump with you again. I hope to see you soon in Sebastian. Ellis is the best, what a absolute love!
Mike .. You are sara are cute too. I love the way you guys complement (physically) eachother. So sweet. I cant wait to jump with you.
Joe ... I love that CD you gave me. I need more. You guys need to record an album (if you havent already). I will totally buy it. You rock.

Dave... I miss u so much. I know it has only been 2 days but I can't stand waking up alone. Come home soon. <3
Love,
Cynthia
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Cynthia- It was awesome meeting you. The best EVER (meaning the best up until now, Dave, NOT infinitely into the future). :P It's weird that we never got to jump together. :( Maybe at the end of December in Florida.

Frenchy and the HISPAS- Y'all rock.

Al- come back soon! It was great to jump with you.

Floaty Mike- Hope you had fun with your belly flying and sitflying. Let's try another jump next weekend.

Joe's band is the best ever. I hope we can do that again for Easter, which is after bball season so I won't skip out on the first set.

Love you all.
:)