jkwon

CSS anyone??

okay everone i need fingers crossed for me today. I have a job i have to do and no matter what i have to get it done today. so everone just hold your breath and say a prayer. oh i forgot today is fff i guess i can forget anyone thinking about me lmao.

i hope i can make it out but it dont look good. im gona be working till really late , and now the movie theater moved the jump to 2 so now don and i think it would be a good idea for me to be there early . so i may not even get to jump this weekend. Im gona cry. but i should be back saturday or maybe come out on sunday

well talk to you guys later
love
rodeo mike

Joe- Great show last night! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!

Eric, David and I were there, and Cynthia was there via cell phone at the pool table.

That chick who vomited on her paper plate at the pizza place was not at the show. :D That was gross.

So what's up with these clouds? :(

Edit: It's clearing up! Yay! B|

Hey freaks, wish I could of been last nite, but Elis talked me out of it. Elis said that I ought to start acting like an adult; you know go to bed early, get up early, go to work and all that stuff.:(
Is weather going to break? I did'nt bring my rig to work today.
Hey Joe, use guys gonna play on a weekend anytime soon. The late nite weekday shit really kicks my ass. - Wah, Wah, Wah, my pussy hurts

- Kevster

Hey freaks, wish I could of been last nite, but Elis talked me out of it. Elis said that I ought to start acting like an adult; you know go to bed early, get up early, go to work and all that stuff.:(
Is weather going to break? I did'nt bring my rig to work today.
Hey Joe, use guys gonna play on a weekend anytime soon. The late nite weekday shit really kicks my ass. - Wah, Wah, Wah, my pussy hurts

Actually half way in is as far as I can usually get it before it hurts her too much!:o

Hmmm weekend shows...lemme see here. Oh yeah. Thanksgiving boogie, the band is playing on that SATURDAY! I can see ellis doing that. That old fogie.

As far as weather goes. If the weather is questionable I probably won't make it out because of a couple reasons. Well actually only 1. I'm broke. Simple as that. Having no income is totally killing my skydiving habit. However, since I've not jumped in 2 weekends I'm gonna be at the thanksgiving boogie for 4 out of the 5 days jumping my ASS off. So beware. Im' comin' with a vengeance. I'ma jump my ASS off and just go broke and probably have to sell the house and car.

So...unless the sun breaks through and it's a GLOOOOOORRIOUS day. I'll have to see you guys next weekend. And even if the weather breaks to be honest with you i'll probably not jump. I'm trying to stretch my dollar a bit this month and next....DAMN CHRISTMAS PRESENTS!!!!
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Aaaaah, at the pool table. That makes more sense. Now I know why you guys were not falling down drunk when I was talking to you. You kept passing me around because you each had to take your "shots". Well I naturally assumed that, since you guys are lush's, that you mean drinking shots. ;) Thank god, I thought I was going to have some serious catching up to do before next week. My tolerance is practically zero, I am a patsy.
Woohoo... 3 more days. <3

So, how do I get the crown?

I will be out there about 9 or so tomorrow, and the two girls from work will be starting their FJC at 10. I told them to bring beer, so for anyone who is planning on staying until the bonfire....

Eric- are you working or jumping tomorrow? I'd like to do another 2 way with you at some point to practice my mantis without having to worry about fall rate.

Mike

Hey Mike - those 2 FJ students you brought out today were real cuties. Don't you think that in fairness, you should have alerted all the guys? Hope they had fun!

Now onto the real order of business .... congratulations on your new rig!!!!!

Today Mike bought one of the Downwind rigs. It is a really sweet Mirage G3, black with royal blue binding/accents. VERY sharp. It fits him like a glove. It has a 2-year old Cypres and a Spectre 170 main ... which he already knows how to pack!

Most importantly, it is totally freefly-friendly.

I need all of you Mirage owners to chime in here and tell Mike what a good decision he made. And Mike - how about posting a pic? And are you going to sleep with it in your bed tonight? I think it's so totally adorable when people do that with their first rigs ...

I *DID* alert some of the guys, but I try not to notice things like that anymore. They both had a lot of fun, and may come back again.

Thanks for selling me that rig, I'm very happy with it. Also, thanks to both you and John for answering my constant questions about gear over the last several months.

I'll take a few pics while I am out there today and post them tonight. I WOULD have slept with it last night, but our bed isn't that large, and while Sarah is pretty accepting of my mistress (skydiving), I'm not so sure she would want to share the bed with her...

Just checked the weather and it looks jumpable, so I'll be up there in about an hour.

Mike

Ok, here are a few pictures of the rig. I forgot to take a picture of the canopy today, and by the time I realized it (at the end of the day), I didn't feel like unpacking and re-packing it, so that will have to wait for another day, I guess.

I like the rig more today than I did yesterday, and that canopy flies and flares great.

Eric- How was that pack job, and how did it fly for you?

I should be up there all day Thursday, and most if not all of Saturday and Sunday, but I am not yet sure about Friday. I may take that day off from jumping to get things done around the house.

Yours is one of a very few Mirage's I've actually thought look good. For some reason, I don't really like the look of the Mirage that much, I prefer the Javelin or the Wings. I chose Mirage based on features and safety, and not aesthetics. I do like the way my rig looks, however, and I'm EXTREMELY happy with it.

Are you and any of the other Hispas coming out next weekend for the boogie?

Mike

^Mike. Thanks for letting me borrow your rig! That thing is comfortable as crap. The opening was awesome, and it flew great... just kinda slowly :D. I took my time packing it back up nice and neat for ya too! Thanks again man! I can't wait to get out and do some jumps with you this week. That blue suit will make a world of difference too!

I'm going to try to throw together a little weekend video compilation and get it on skydivingmovies tuesday or wednesday.

Dawn, you misquoted me in your sig line... it was "Dawn, you're like the John Kerry of Dropzone boy toy crushes." :P
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Good jumping with you. Next time I'll hopefully get to jump both days. I'll leave the birdman suit off though. :)
Thanks to all of you for the hospitality Saturday night.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Frenchy I might be able to make it up next weekend I'm still waiting to hear back about my family's Thanksgiving plans. Hope to see you guys there.

Oh and Bolas, wth man my avatar doesn't look like I was stung by something. :P

Floaty Mike you should have seen the lewd and lascivious things that Eric was doing to your new rig while he was repacking it. ;)

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Mirage's drool... (Dave Andres Jennings)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/miragesuckscrop.jpg

and Javelin's Rule!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v150/sabre2/J120-1.jpg

;);):D
I'll be there tonight!!!:D:D

<3

how do i get the crown?

AWWWWWWW Cynthia. I'm so excited to meet you. You should convince Dave to go out tonight so I can hang out with you. :)

And by the way Mirage RULES.
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Mirage does rule! I don't have any pictures of mine handy but it is saweeet. Oh and Joe I totally thought your band was playing Friday night so I definitely went down to Franklin street looking for you Fri night. I didn't have anyone's digits!! I do now though, so it's all good. Missed you this weekend.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."