jkwon

CSS anyone??

I am going to stop jumping it very soon.
Simply put, I don't trust it much now. The only lines that I really know that will not fail are the ones that Dawn has replaced. She did a superb job.
So I started doing demos this past weekend. I tried a Pilot 150, good canopy.

Hispas Brothers President
HISPA #2,

600!!!! Oh and FFF what do you think of these colors for my freefly suit?

Get an ouragan suit. Be like Dave and Me Mike. :)

They are hella expensive I heard, but they sure are nice. Oh and sorry Marion I ended up going with totally different colors, lime and white. Their shade of green is my favorite color and I couldn't resist.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Did y'all hear Vanilla Ice lost a goat named Poncho and a wallaroo named Bucky?

Ice

Ice

Baby

To the extreme I rock a mike like a vandal...
That song will be stuck in my head for days. :D

Oooooh man, are we going to be singing that on the plane next weekend?

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Floaty Mike you should have seen the lewd and lascivious things that Eric was doing to your new rig while he was repacking it.

Do I even want to know?

Eric- I hope that pack job was not "the perfect pack job" that is "begging to be jumped for something special". Partly because I like being able to walk, and partly because Dawn is just going to have to unpack it anyways to sew on those keepers for me. I can just pack it Thursday when I show up, anyways. I need the practice.

Dawn- If you don't have the time to sew on those elastic keepers, it's no big deal. I'm hopefully going to be buying those new risers we discussed sometime around January or so, depends on how much the wedding costs.

Speaking of wedding, you're all invited, if you happen to be near Deland at New Year's. It won't be anything big, so don't expect much, but it should be fun.

Mike

Bolas, do I know you? Are you the guy who had me fix a rip in your Birdman suit last weekend?

If so, you can either admire my powers of deduction, or forgive me for being REALLY dense. If not; no harm, no foul.

Either way I'm Dawn, the rigger. Introduce yourself the next time you're out!

Eric - I'll change my sig line since I misquoted you, but I did misquote you on purpose. You see, my DZ boy toy crushes sometimes pale in comparison to my non-DZ boy toy crushes. Not to mention my girl toy crushes :$....

[replyOooooh man, are we going to be singing that on the plane next weekend?

You guys are SO last season...

Foxes have been singing that song since 2003 to the boys on Carolina Ice. On the plane.

I say we come up with some anoyingly obscure (yet contagiously catchy:)) song to drive bball crazy with this weekend.

Any suggestions??!!?!?!

I say we come up with some anoyingly obscure (yet contagiously catchy) song to drive bball crazy with this weekend.

Is someone talking about my balls again?? hehe...

I'll have you know that my feeble brain is now full... thus making me immune to any sort of contagiously catchy tune you might try to sing in the plane this weekend...

"play that funky..."

I'm sure there's a song out there catchy enough to get stuck in your head, Brian. :P

I've decided that this weekend will be my "learn to freefly" weekend, since RW a) doesn't really interest me and b) requires me to wear an anvil if I want any hope of docking and/or turning points. Hopefully I can get 10-15 jumps in over the 4 days.

Mike

^Yeehaw... we got another freeflier! Hopefully the weather will be decent tomorrow and we can go out and do some sit-flying!

The weekend recap video is currently in the works... hopefully it'll be done by the end of the night. The soundtrack to this one kinda sucks... sorry guys.
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Only 9 hours of editing and the weekend video is done! I think it's a half decent compilation of my first weekend spent camera jumping ;) Hopefully i'll be able to keep myself out of manifest long enough to do a few more jumps with you all at the boogie this week.

The video will be up on skydivingmovies.com as soon as it gets approved. In the meantime you can download it at http://sdm.crocker.com/fileupload/

Enjoy!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.