jkwon

CSS anyone??

I will take care of him !!!!!!!!!!!!! Dawn i missed you, and I love you of course (john too) Joe you don't love me any more but I still love you;), I missed Cynthia and Dave:(, but I'll see them soon, and for the rest UHhhhhhhhhhhh , what ever!!!!, just kidding I love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH shut it. I didn't think I needed to tell you that I loved you anymore. Esp. after that other time....OH crap I mean....UH.....yeah so who's that hot chick over there?
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

Elis! When are you coming to visit Dave and me?!! We miss you too. Please come soon. ;)

Joe you will never be king. Muhaha! :P:D

Dawn, Thanks for the Velcro. I asked that girl in the shop if it came with any but I guess she is a wofo because she had no idea what I was talking about.

Marion. What colour is your hair now? Definitely go with blue… blue with blond streaks? B|

Eric, you need a freestyle suit! Pink and purple would be good. :P
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Whats wrong with RW influence? [:/] Ok im leaving to get the dye soon....

Nothing wrong, you know I love you, girl.

I've just always felt more at home with freeflyers, and we have such a great group at CSS right now ... don't tell me you haven't felt the love yourself!

Ellis - thanks. Miss you + love you & hope to see you this weekend. LOVE seeing you work on those ratings!

I'm counting on my FFF people to try to "influence" him early in his jumping career, hint hint. Really cool guy.

Who me? :) OK, I'll admit I enjoy corrupting- I mean influencing- people. ;) It's purely out of self interest. I just want more freaks to jump with. :D So far, it's working. >:(

And Amanda- you can freefly on your belly. Freefly is a state of mind. B| We do RW too (sometimes flat, sometimes vertical), it's just not about counting points. :)
Cynthia- My hair is dark brown with blonde and orange streaks in the front. B| I don't know if I'll get to Sebastian between Xmas and New Year's. There's so much Florida and so little time. I'll definitely be there for the mafia boogie in February. :)

Marion... Yay for colors. You better make it to Sebastian this New Years, I can't handle Dave by myself!B| Help! But I will definitely be there for Valentines Day. :$:D

Ellis... I know you will be here soon. Can't wait to see you! :D

Frenchy... Great site. Good work. Hispas Rule. B|

Joe... Poor boy... always a queen, never a king.:P Get some! And you suck for not coming down to party in the Florida sun.

<3
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

Nothing at all, I tell you. Plus, you look damn good in my RW suit!

Thanks girlie! I need to stop eating so much damn chocolate or It wont fit anymore! Haha! I think I've put that thing through a lot.. how the heck did u keep it so nice?.. Besides the fact you didn't slide on your knees 90% of the time! haha....

Dawn- Well I feel the love from a lot of people I don't just look at them as "freeflyers"... Just because you do a certain type of jumping doesn't make you a certain "personality"... I love a lot of people except the ones that I don't HAHAHA! You also have to think about the fact that the ones that live on the DZ are mostly FFs so you see them a lot more.... Hell... I wish I could do that but I have the pleasure of driving two hours back and fourth every weekend! By the way Luv You to though!! Luv all you at Css(-1) LOLOL!
----------------------------

Update on hair: OH SNICKIES ITS FREAKIN BLONDE!!! This is gonna take a lot of adjusting to do! HAHA! Everybody just tell me how good it looks to my face tomarrow and then laugh at me when I turn away.. Sound like a plan.. Great! I'll call it the color "macoroli and cheese"-spell check!
-------------------------------------
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

I finally got my 4 stack award in from USPA!! Yeay.. OK funny part the thing that came with the card says the following:

This award recognizes your high level of achievement in Canopy Control, maneuverability and proficiency....

HAHAHAHAHAHHA Riiiiiiiiight! Isn't that funny!
If life gives you lemons then make lemonade, if not then go thirsty and keep on truckin'

I had an awesome time. I'll definitly be back as soon as I get back in town. I wish I could have stayed tonight [:/]

Yeah- Come back in January when all the freaks aren't working in the hangar/taking the coach course/chillin in Florida (Dave you suck)/stuck on the ground with a cold or no money. :)
You missed a fun night on Saturday. :D I'm afraid Marty has pictures...

I'm replying to my self to sing along.. im bored

Fa-La-La-La-La..La-La-La-La

Dawn- I love you , u love me, were a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to u, wont u say u love .. me.. too! :)

Kelly- COOKIES

Woohoo! The coach course is finally over!

It was nice seeing everyone at the party saturday night! Jeff and Nicole, we're going to miss you!

Just a few days until florida! Hello Lake Wales, Titusville, Z-hills, and DeLand!

EVERYBODY don't forget to make it to DeLand on new years for Floaty & Sara's wedding!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.

Congrats to everyone in the coach course! Had fun tryin to mess you up eric even though i sware it was not my idea! :$
You still did great!

Can't wait to see everyone everywhere (Fl. DZ's)

My med's are kickin' in I think Im gonna sleep now! Nite Nite... Luv my Css people! :)

I'd like to be in Zhills for new years eve, but the big wedding is the 1st in DeLand and it's about a 2 hour drive :S

They'll also be doing night jumps in Wales on the 26th, so I think i'll do them there! Lets go get some glow sticks!
Egad, A BASE life defiles a bad age.