bbarnhouse

Dropzone.com Memorial Day Boogie Perris

ANyone interested in Tunnel time or getting a canopy course set up let me know. I can talk to Jim and the boys about setting one up, and as the tunnel pimp for Perris I can set up times and get free coaches for you guys. Pm me if ya want to get involved with some of that stuff.

I have started another thread in this same forum for more info see there or PM me "Tunnel Time Anyone, Memorial day Boggie"
Dom

Don't forget the West Coast Wingsuit Extraviganza that will be going on as well!

The Nylon Crack Boogie!

That big ol' bunch of flockers!

First Jump Courses for free on Friday, and Saturday Morning, Bigway Flocking Saturday and Sunday, competition Sunday Afternoon, and relaxation dives on Monday! Free Demo suits as well.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Don't forget the West Coast Wingsuit Extraviganza that will be going on as well!

The Nylon Crack Boogie!

That big ol' bunch of flockers!

First Jump Courses for free on Friday, and Saturday Morning, Bigway Flocking Saturday and Sunday, competition Sunday Afternoon, and relaxation dives on Monday! Free Demo suits as well.

JP,
Are you teaching the FJC in birdman?
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Even though i've decided against coming to the boogie...i have to take this time to say how awesome your new title is. You are the one and only pixie!! I'm loving you a 2nd time and hope to make it to the perris boogie next year.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Sparky, I should have been more clear..... Yes, it's a Wingsuit FJC. I can only speak for myself but we should be able to take care of anyone who wishes to make a first flight.

Matter Clothing will have Demo suits available.

minimum experience level to try birdman?

Remember "Birdman" is a brand, wingsuit is the disipline.

That said, 500 jumps on their own, or as few as 200 with the jumper being VERY current, and recieving profesional instruction. To be evaluated on a case by case basis by the instructor.

You keep working on him to make it pink!

Her Royal Pixieness in pink....I like the sound of that. B|

I know y'all will have a great time. JP, go ahead and put me down for a DVD. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Hi There bbarnhouse,
I can not go to the boggie, but please do give Mikey McGowan a big hug and a kiss for me. I love that man! He will always be one of the nearest, dearest, closest people to my heart! Also, please give Katie and SAM the dogs big hugs for me too, but watch your fingers, that SAM doesn't snap them off, you know how tempermental he is. Has he gotten any better recently?

is mostly human though. Once I was walking with her outside a clothing store while Mikey was in buying shorts, and some security guard told me I had to put my dog on a leash. I was horrified, and replied, "Why Katie is not a dog, she just looks like one, you obviously don't know Katie!"
Thanks!
Luv-n-stuff
Tinkerbelle ;)
Rehab is for quitters.

Ok folks..if you plan to come to the boogie you need to contact me via PM with the following:
1. Given Name
2. USPA membership # (or issuing body)
3. License #

Perris will close registration one week
prior to the event at which time I have to send a list of participants.
Please do not assume that I add you to the list. I will do so only if you PM me.
For those of you that have not been to Perris please visit their website for requirements and check in process.
www.skydiveperris.com
Thanks!
B2

Just to add a note to the registration process. Don't assume they will get you through it quickly. It is a BIG dropzone with lots of people. The earlier you get through the process the better. You will need your equipment, log book, USPA license card (or other acceptable organization license), and photo identification (drivers license, passport, etc.). If you have everything you will get through quickly. Make sure you have a current (for your license type) entry in your logbook too. If you are not current, you will have additional requirements.

It is a fair and easy process, but they are very thorough and if you are prepared it will go quickly.
FGF #6
Darcy

Make sure you have a current (for your license type) entry in your logbook too.

guess i better pull out my pro track and update my log book then huh

Don't forget to comb your hair either. You have to read a detention, I mean, release statement on video;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Darcy makes a good point. I have seen people take hours to get through the process at Perris. It's becasue they don't have there shit together when they get here and then all they do is complain.

We will check everything. Have your stuff and it goes real quick. Come with an uncurrent log book and your reserve out of date and you aren't jumping. Check your reserve dates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a friend show up from Wa. State and had him in the air in 15 minutes. He had all his stuff in order and no worries. He didn't even have gear and we got him in the air that quick.
Dom

guess i better pull out my pro track and update my log book then huh

Yes, you better. I don't want to have to come looking for you only to find you stuck in the School - trying to sweet talk your way out.

Darcy makes a good point.

Of course I do. . .most people don't listen to me because I am a newbie, but I do occasionally make a good point. . .

Now, on to jumping. . .No wasting time signing in at the DZ folks. . .I want lots of people to jump with. . .
FGF #6
Darcy