Amazon

Lost Prarie 2004

I LOVE Cameltoe ...

Well if that's how you feel, I have no choice but to contribute the following attachment. ;)

Blues,
Dave

EWWWWWWW ... that's not what I meant! I meant I LOVE it when you Cocks SING Cameltoe ...

Jackass ...;)

'Shell
'Shell

Kurt,

The annual Shareholders meeting was today. Haven't gotten anything either. John did email me that they've got a new beer that is really taking off in Missoula, a Mandarin Orange Hefeweisen.

I guess we'll find out more soon.

When do you and Deb get there? I'm going up Wednesday.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

Into Kalispel Friday afternoon around 2.Get the car,phone etc,be at the dropzone around 4 or 5.Deb says she wants to be on some of your jumps early in the week before they get to big.We'll see you then.
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

4 more days! Why do I get the feeling it will be 4 very long days. Still so much to do to get ready! I don't suppose anyone will have a car in Kalispel. On Friday. I could really use a lift from the airport. I'm flying space available but I can call before I leave from Seattle.

BTW My hair is being prepared for my new look. Let's just say that for now I don't so much feel dumber, but rather I feel less of a responsibility to be smart.

Tall Guy

Life ambition - To get my eXtremely Cunning Linguist rating at Lost Prairie!

WHATTUP TALLGUY!!

I guess you weren't at the DZ this weekend to save up for LP..
Eugene and I won't be there untill Monday, something came up and I have to work Saturday, so we're going to leave right after the sunset load, or leave REALLY early on Sunday.

I was really looking forward to meeting up with Amazon and then caravanning out, but I guess it just didn't work out that way...

See you all on Monday!

Iwan

Hey Iwan,

I actually did jump this past weekend. I went to what I thought was a Boogie at Lodi. Turns out it was a day of 1:15+ calls between jumps on their Otter (The only plane flying). The party was pretty cool. I ended up staying up way past my bed time and spending too much money.

Shame you can't make it out earlier. Things don't really pick up till Wed anyways. I'll be sure to drink a couple Lang beers in your honor during your abscense.

FRed,

Haven't got a single email, but the address is good if you're sending to jdobleman. I'm leaving Wednesday at 9am, getting into Kalispell at 2:43 on Horizon.

cya soon,
madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I will be there starting Tuesday evening. I have to make sure that I don't stay in 'Camp Cutaway' this year.

Amazon
Billvon
Billy
BirdWoman (come join the flock!)
ClownBurner
Darkwing
DBCooper
EricTheRed
Genoyamamoto
Girlfalldown
itllclear
Jumpervint
Karenmeal (with Jeff in tow)
Livendive
Michael Bess
sdctlc
SeaKev
Shell666
skydvm
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut
Pattersd

I just decided to go we're leaving today. I'll be there for the whole thing

Amazon
Billvon
Billy
BirdWoman (come join the flock!)
ClownBurner
Darkwing
DBCooper
EricTheRed
Genoyamamoto
Girlfalldown
itllclear
Jumpervint
Karenmeal (with Jeff in tow)
Livendive
Michael Bess
sdctlc
SeaKev
Shell666
skydvm
TallGuy
vdschoor
Wingnut
Pattersd
Freakshow

B.L. (the brain)

You can hang out with me if you want Dave if thats allowed... just show me some camera tricks:)
I am camping down where there is power so I can watch stuff on my TV instead of the little itty bitty screen.

I am getting my Camera Suit today too...

I am camping down where there is power so I can watch stuff on my TV instead of the little itty bitty screen.

First they pave the runway and now Amazon is camping "where there's power" ... sheesh ... what is LP coming to. You're such a girl.:P

I leave at about 6am Saturday morning. CYA there around 3pm. Stop by Camp Canada for a beer,
'kay.
'Shell

I should be over there sometime on Sat.. the boat is having some starting issues that we are working on.. and I need a tire for the freakin trailer now>:(>:(

I need a rest.. too much work..and now trying to get everything else ready.. arrrrggghhhh

Oh sure come down to Camp Canada.. and have little Crazy little Canadians feed me jello shots... uh huh... rightt...

I will be over Sat night:P

I should be over there sometime on Sat.. the boat is having some starting issues that we are working on.. and I need a tire for the freakin trailer now>:(>:(

I need a rest.. too much work..and now trying to get everything else ready.. arrrrggghhhh

Oh sure come down to Camp Canada.. and have little Crazy little Canadians feed me jello shots... uh huh... rightt...

I will be over Sat night:P

I feel your pain. Had to have some work done on the Jeep (thankfully a good friend of mine is a mechanic) and I still haven't packed the trailer or finished my laundry or picked up beer or ... you get the picture.

But I'll be heading out at 6am tomorrow come hell or high water!

If anyone thinks they'll be stranded at Glacier International Airport on Saturday (July 24) afternoon around 3pm, drop me a PM and I'll give you my cell number. Barring a complete and total strip search at the border, I should be hitting Kalispell around that time!

'Shell
'Shell

Ok I am back from the Prairie.. my voice is gone.. I have a sunburn.. and FEEL WONDERFUL.....

Much partying... much screaming and having fun... much swimming at the lakes.. and ALLL kinds of skydives.. POPS jumps... Womens ways... The Brewery jump...and also including a WHOLE bunch of new Pink Mafia Sisters including a 16 way Pink Mafia Initiation and an initiation that when the initiatee tracked off and dumped had her first chop and reserve ride..( that has gotta be beer) Way to go ShyDi:)

The singing was exemplary this year.. but just remember guys.. ENORMOUS is all relative;)