slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

THANKS, Raefordite! I am so excited to be heading back to NC. I'm looking forward to making some new friends and working on my Southern accent. . . y'all ;-) --PilotChick

i got a lesson in radneck talk when i was in GA

Yall=them over there

Youins=Yall +3

Down Younder= over there + ten feet
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

hillbilly days 2004:

raefordite
skymonkeyone
outofit

cool ass pic kate! see u guys in june!

Hey Outofit! We need to start a new thread for Hillbilly Days 2004. What are the dates in 2004? I need to get it on my schedule.

And when in moonshine madness coming to Raeford in June? I can't wait to AFF you and your other half.

hillbilly days 2004 should be the second or third week in april. i will have to check on the dates and i will get back to u. the stump liquor and the aff will hopefully start on june 20 which is my 34th birthday. woooohooo can't wait. i will have the dates by then.B|

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

Will the staples be out by then or do I need to bring my staple puller?

Staples are out. I had a few removed in the ER on monday so they could drain my hematoma, then the surgeon pulled the rest out tuesday night. I guess you'll have to bring something else fun to play with.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Will the staples be out by then or do I need to bring my staple puller?

Staples are out. I had a few removed in the ER on monday so they could drain my hematoma, then the surgeon pulled the rest out tuesday night. I guess you'll have to bring something else fun to play with.

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! I have an old fish tank air pump, lets see if we can use it to suction your new "belly button";):P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

We will probably do it as it was just done in Perris: break down into several groups and then combine as we see fit after we have got fallrate issues and experience levels sorted out. I am sure we will start getting serious about it on the Saturday.

Chuck

We better plan for another type of dive then since we knocked the record out on the 2nd jump in perris;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Lets actually get the groups together this time... At Perris as soon as the record was built the group that did'nt "have enough big way experiece" was left to do little ways. Bill and Amy had us do some really cool jumps that I learned a ton on, but it still would have been nice to get to jump with some of the rest of the DZ.commers.

Funny thing was... the last Raeford jumps were bigger :P

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Yeah, we never did integrate the other group into the big group but they were doing their own thing as well. I think we may have done just that if it hadn't of been for the other big way we assimilated into the larger group for the 27 way.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I thought you guys were doing 8 way training that weekend too. If so we'll need someone else to organize if Chuck does birdman stuff and you three do 8 way.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.