slotperfect

Independence Day Dotcommer Gathering At Raeford

Bad News gang:

Chris (our son) had returned from Virginia Sunday and was going to be home for the 4th, but last night (or today, I'm not sure) one of his bud's/coworker's daughter was attacked by a dog and is in bad shape. The only way he can come home to be with her is for Chris to go back to VA. Of course he is packing to leave immediately.:(

So TLML and I will have to be reluctant scratches.>:(

See most of you in Rantoul.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

OK FINE....I suck!

And I got no beer poured on me BECAUSE I SUCK!

And all I own are white t'shirts............

B|

Hey, I didn't say you suck;) I was just chuckling :D It's all goody in the hoody and I know cause I'm sitting here in Raeford right next to sky:ph34r:one eating pizza, drinking beer and watching TV after a day of doing tricks in the sky. We are not sucking at Raeford, life is good , the weather is great and the beer is cold.

PS: bring your white shirts;):D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey, I didn't say you suck;) I was just chuckling :D It's all goody in the hoody and I know cause I'm sitting here in Raeford right next to sky:ph34r:one eating pizza, drinking beer and watching TV after a day of doing tricks in the sky. We are not sucking at Raeford, life is good , the weather is great and the beer is cold.

PS: bring your white shirts;):D

Not to mention you were using my laptop wirelessly.... come on, give me some credit here! :P

Lou is bad ass though, he walks on top of canopys with ease. B|:P

Matt

I got to give my :ph34r: his props. I was post whoring from the pack area on Amish's super smack booty wireless laptop with the greatest of ease:D

For all those coming to the boogie, bring shorts, Tshirts, flip flops and a water jug cause it's getting North Cack a lacky hot here and the sky is so blue your eyes want to fall out. One more thing, bring your good liver cause we plan on kicking it :ph34r: style up in a here:D;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I'd like a pic of the actual 2 stack (or more ) in the sky! I want pictures of everything I do........hmmm.....be careful with the comments;)

Watch out... cameras seem to pop out of no where around here when things get umm "good" or you start to embarrass yourself.

ask Padewon.

Matt

Jari was, in fact, looking for a ride. If you gals are all planning on riding with Kramer, then it may be time for someone else to offer up a larger vehicle, ANDREA!

It's not a wise idea to take my minivan, I'm having transmission problems and I'm just waiting for it to stop running one of these days. I don't want it to happen on the ride up there in the middle of the night.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And Chucky Blue if u missed my message to you. U SUCK LOL!

1. Raefordite
2. TonyT
3. Sunshine
4. PhreeZone
5. SkymonkeyONE
6. Dragontail
7. MonkeyLip
8. DaGimp
9. Lou Diamond
10. Droopy
11. Mischo
12. Somebody
13. Beemertec
14. flyhi
15. jceman *for a few jumps at least
16 TLML
17. nubain1
18. Usskydiver
19. Colbrodie
20. MattM
21. PilotChick
22. Sunnydee123
23. Skymama
24. JumpnKramer
25. Kevin922
26. Blair700
27. Fozchek
28. Pyke with New Rig....BEER!!
??? Mouth
??? slotperfect
??? Mujie
???Rixter Man
TREE CLIMBIN, PARAFOIL HOOKIN, SLIDER STOWIN MO FO

Attention to all: Rixter Neely was my vidito back in the day. He is now a "wish I could jump more' freaky deek mother fucker who STILL jumps my old Excallibur in my pre-sunpath J-1 Jav. He will be here on the first of July. I can primise you that you can't scare him. Bring the pain.

Chuck

Friday July 4th
Main Post Parade Field-Ft Bragg

Events start at 3PM with Freefall Parachute Demonstration, Music by the Sound Express, Flag Ceremony at 8PM, followed by the 82nd Band featuring the 1812 Overture with Cannon Fire and Fireworks at 9:45 PM

I'm working on details of any changes due to homeland security for civilians to get on base for the event. If going, it is worth being there in time for the Flag Ceremony at 8pm.

We will meet at Raeford Parachute Center to car pool. I'll post more details as I get them.

Also - Aviator's barbeque pig-pickin dinner Saturday night is only $6 per person!

Friday July 4th
Main Post Parade Field-Ft Bragg

Events start at 3PM with Freefall Parachute Demonstration, Music by the Sound Express, Flag Ceremony at 8PM, followed by the 82nd Band featuring the 1812 Overture with Cannon Fire and Fireworks at 9:45 PM

I'm working on details of any changes due to homeland security for civilians to get on base for the event. If going, it is worth being there in time for the Flag Ceremony at 8pm.

We will meet at Raeford Parachute Center to car pool. I'll post more details as I get them.

Also - Aviator's barbeque pig-pickin dinner Saturday night is only $6 per person!

I am SO ready to get out of the U.P. for a couple weeks! Thanks for all the trouble you're going to!

-- Pilot Chick

"TGIF! Thank GOD I Fly!"

Those too drunk to travel onto post or who just don't give a shit about riding in a car can look forward to drinking like vikings here on the airport or over at Shecky-doo-da's house.

I think drinking like vikings is an absolute must! hehehe!!!!:ph34r:

waz up!
blic, blic, caw,caw

Having just spent the late afternoon over at shecky's place getting my drink and swim on in true :ph34r: fashion, I can tell you that you don't want to go see no stinking fireworks and wait in an endless line of cars to get in and off of post. Bring your happy ass on to the sheck shack and get your drink on like there is no tomorrow.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

So umm.....can we stay OFF BASE and still see some fireworks...the big pretty kind that blow up neat colors inthe sky ;)? I hate traffic and will be in a car long enough just to get there - I'm cool with staying local....7 days and counting!!!!!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

we stay OFF BASE and still see some fireworks...the big pretty kind that blow up neat colors inthe sky

I'm sure there is something that we can blow up and make pretty colors in the sky;) Once you get here you won't want to leave. We broke in the boat drink making machine last night and the chilled adult beverages will be in effect. Just don't drink too fast or you'll get brain freeze.:D:D
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Brain freezes suck but nothing better then a nice pair of ice cold lips on the back of your neck after a hot day of jumping....:o:o

I'll take you up on that one girly;)
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

A tighter, more manageable crowd it will be then. That said, I talked to my boy Rixter Neely in Mississippi last night and he is coming for sure and will arrive on the 1st. Come and meet the monkey that used to hook turn ParaFoils! I am telling you, the boy ain't right.

Chuck