ShivaDas

Cloud bustin

Today was definitely a beer day,
first time I have jumped with clouds below and around me. Can you say cloud Bustin!:)Wow, what a blast, like people say, jumpin around clouds really gives you a feel for how fast you are falling!! Great day, and my sit is slowly improving:ph34r:

JOTP, starts in the morning, my goal is over 30 jumps for the week!!!

Wooo Hoooo!!!!

Just havin fun!
Paul

Might not want to declare publicly that you busted a cloud... it is kinda prohibited by the FAR's.

No no, I just jumped past the clouds, that way I could always see what was below me, the dz!
I would never break any rules...
just look at my picture, I am a straight arrow!

Just havin fun!
Paul

Might not want to declare publicly that you busted a cloud... it is kinda prohibited by the FAR's.

Definately don't say " I just fell through a cloud"

The last time I fell through a cloud it was awsome.. of course I was supposed to say Industrial haze. Visible moisture is acceptable. Any way, it's cool huh!

I was Seriously bustin clouds not too long ago. I kept hearing about all this industrial haze and smoke or what ever. As much as I wanted to believe it wasn't a cloud, I just didn't buy it.. It was a cloud and no one could tell me that it wasn't. They were liars. I have encyclopedias at home and I looked it up. Sure enough, those white puffy things that give you a serious rush the closer you get to them, were CLOUDS!.

...or was I dreaming?
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Well, your FARs and FAAs can't touch meB|! So I can openly say that busting clouds is real fun unless you forget about altitude and shit your pants pulling way below your 'safe' point. (been there, done that, learned my lesson)
As for good stuff, try going through a cloud with your mouth open...it's not as creamy and fluffy as you'd imagined when you were a kid, but fun nevertheless:ph34r:.

Nyaah, nyaah, nyaah...I jump through clouds all the time......
But normally in places where the FAA have no power, sway or influence......ie in the UK.

Although given the choice......I'd have to say you guys have it better.....B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"Heh. I didn't say I'd never done it, now did I??"

Ah yes forgive me for being presumptuous(amongst other things;)) And your clouds probably aren't full of hail, ice, and evrything but a silver liningB|. Diving into your own wee rainbow halo (corriolis?)is cool though....

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

"I live in California. What exactly are "hail" and "ice"?"
Best way to describe this is solidified smog!...:(

I live in Scotland, what exactly is sunshine?;)

--------------------

Diving into your own wee rainbow halo (corriolis?)is cool though....

I think you mean "Glory", not "Coriolis". A "Glory" is the name of the atmospheric effect that puts a bright halo around your shadow when it falls on a cloud.

And then there are "sun dogs"...

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.