Stremglove

Done - Tandem with two passangers!:)))

Zvenigorod, Moscow, Russia
12/02/2003 tandem master Konstantin Puchkov has perfomed a jump with two passengers!
Passengers: Zhadaeva Irina, Kuprijanenko Vitalia
Camera: Grigory Tokunov and Sergey Fomenko
Pilot of a balloon: Michael Bakanov
Konstantin jumped from a hot air balloon from height of 3100 meters with opening at 1500 meters. Rig “spirit – stealth” by ParAAvis CO (Russia). Passengers - the friend before the friend, the top rings of the forward passenger’s harness were attached through transitive carbines.
Organizers: Konstantin Puchkov; DZ “Glavpyg”, Michael Bakanov.
Video is avaliable here:http://www.vesti.ru/comments.html?id=18514

I've recorded the stream and uploaded it to ftp://ftp.skydivingmovies.com/UPLOADS/19434.asf (will eventually move - do we think destined for the /From TV/ or /Tandem/ directory?)

Wow, looks COLD!

Also looks a bit uncomfortable with the second passenger attached to the Tandem Instructor. When Geoff, Wendy and Sian did it, wasn't the second passenger clipped to the first who was in turn clipped to the TI?

The military routinely takes 650 to 950 lb. loads out of C-130's on Tandem Vectors. For you Mormon tandem masters out there, this means that you could take 5 or 6, 100 lb. female passengers (all the wives) at once, if you really wanted to. (With my luck, they'd all have PMS at the same time, so the ride down would be hell.)

"é ×ÏÔ - ÏÔÒÙ× ÏÔ ËÏÒÚÉÎÙ ÛÁÒÁ É 34 ÍÉÎÕÔÙ ÐÔÉÞØÅÇÏ ÐÏÌ£ÔÁ ÓÏ ÓËÏÒÏÓÔØÀ 227 ËÉÌÏÍÅÔÒÏ× × ÞÁÓ."

Stremglav, 34 minutes of freefall ? :) i guess then meant 34 secs.

Stas aka Diver from dropzone.ru

--
it's not about defying gravity; it's how hard you can abuse it. speed skydiving it is ...
Speed Skydiving Forum

The military routinely takes 650 to 950 lb. loads out of C-130's on Tandem Vectors. For you Mormon tandem masters out there, this means that you could take 5 or 6, 100 lb. female passengers (all the wives) at once, if you really wanted to. (With my luck, they'd all have PMS at the same time, so the ride down would be hell.)

This is true, I don't have any of my pics scanned but I do believe the ATAIR web site has pictures of them doing similar tests.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING