gerryfuss

when did your latest skydive take place ?

It's a long cold winter here in Manitoba, luckily I went to Alberta at the end of our season or my jumping would have ended earlier.

My jump itch is really developing into more of a rash
:D

Adrian
S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

It had been almost 2 months since I got back from Florida (I live in Massachusetts). But I got to jump to weeks ago in Orange, MA. It was about 0deg. F at altitude and a little windy, and we landed in the snow; but it was awesome.
It's cold up here in New England, but we're used to it and you can ussually find a few nuts to go up if the temp. gets above 40deg. F on the ground.

I'm going back to DeLand in 19 days. It's gonna be awesome.

~
Fear is the thief of dreams...

So go back to Empuria... I think they had snow last week :P
Mine was in Sion (switzerland, Valais) for those who know the place, it's in the middle of ski resorts. We had +15 C with Foehn (this hot and turbulent wind...)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

I jumped yesterday; my first fall through cloud, 3000ft thick between 8000ft anbd 5000ft.

Yesterday was also the first time I had to land with the plane, because of a thunderstorm that moved in on the climb to altitude.

Yes, I did use the word "first"... Beer! :)

I jumped yesterday; my first fall through cloud, 3000ft thick between 8000ft anbd 5000ft.

Yes, I did use the word "first"... Beer! :)

Dude - jumping through clouds is illegal - it was "industrial haze" ;) Pretty thick too from what you say.
:)Edit to add: I did five jumps on Saturday - I love the south in the winter.

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

illegal ?? you wouldn't jump much in switz then...
Completely conscious that risks invlved are much higher... but its so beautiful to jump on a white layer , pull just before impacting the cloud, and finish deployment when you get out...
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

10 days ago. :)

Yeah, but you're not going to Mardi Gras, so you'll be SUCKING!! :P

It's been too long for me [think entire repack cycle] but that'll all be fixed come Friday. Moss Point here I come. :D:D:D
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

Well just one week ago today I was in Eloy skydiving. It was a last minute trip, just loaded up the plane and headed out:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey