ifics

Post you're exit pics!!

Thomas Hughes caught this right before Pete Allum, Alex Jordaan and myself let go.

Ahh - straight from the www.tunnelcamp.com interviews. "What's the best way to exit a Skyvan?"

Here's an exit shot from a couple years ago - our cameraman kept the plane in frame for nearly 20 seconds as it dove off below us.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

One of my favorite exit shots of myself, beleive it or not, was on my very first jump - a tandem! there are a few reasons it's my favorite..
1. the look on my face - fear, excitement, "oh my goooooooooooood", etc.
2. it's a well-framed shot
3. it was the beginning of a whole new section of my life
4. I don't have a whole lot of other exit pictures of me. :P

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Referring to your 3rd photo: are all AFF level 1 students so shocked by their exit that they keep their mouths open until they realise their mouth is rather dry?

That looks like a WOOHOO to me! B|

I think he got caught by the camera in mid-sentence!

Yeah, what he said;) The biggest WHOOOHOOOO I have ever let outB|

Damn, is that you on the strut of that otter? I have seen somebody climb out there before but whoa, it looks hard!

No. That's a strut mounted remote control camera. I'm the guy in the pic.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Rochelle. Ask Don to give you a digital copy of that last exit pic. He will email it to you. Just becareful what he tries to get you to promise him for the pic!:o

:$ I'm scared now. :( :D

I'll ask him this weekend. I know its a totally shitty pic, but my scanner is on the way, just don't have it yet so I used my webcam to take a pic of the pic. :S:ph34r:

Great thread!

This is me taking a student out for the jump right before his grad jump a couple of summers back.

This was taken right on exit. Thankfully he started arching (after I shook him to remind him) right after this was shot.;)

Why do you have a harness hold on him?
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Safety day, 4k hop-and-pop in the beautiful afternoon weather with my lovely new (Feb.) Infinity.

I am not wearing my suit because my rig was one of the ones chosen to be "sabotaged" for the rigging section of safety day. I had like 7 minutes after safety day completed to fix my rig and get in the plane.

That combined with the first jump of the day combined a bit with a new pilot combined with this exit for the camera guy (not usual we have someone riding in a 182 taking pictures and not jumping out - he was working with the new pilot) which is still a bit of a trick for me, and I got quite the adrenaline nuke after opening. :P

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.

The other has me tracking still level with the door while about to pass behind the Otter engine.

must be a wierd camera angle or something...:P;)

Here's one of me (well, among others) out of a small little plane. I'm the one on the lower right (fist row of floaters)
Remster