tr3

"Terms" skydivers use to call themselves

Damn, you beat me to it.

I PMed him a few hours ago (right after I replied). Kinda worried he/she has a not so nice motive in this, possibly...it sure would be nice if folks atleast filled out some of their profile.[:/]

And the question is still there...who are you? Motives?

Damn, you beat me to it.

I PMed him a few hours ago (right after I replied). Kinda worried he/she has a not so nice motive in this, possibly...it sure would be nice if folks atleast filled out some of their profile.[:/]

And the question is still there...who are you? Motives?

I think the kids mommy found the kid playing with the computer or the kid got scared when they got a response from Mr Aggie Dave.:o

R.I.P.

or the kid got scared when they got a response from Mr Aggie Dave

Hey now, I was very polite and tactful in my PM and explained in detail why I was asking and why others would most likely ask.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Hey now, I was very polite and tactful in my PM and explained in detail why I was asking and why others would most likely ask.:)

I PM'e him again today around 10:30. No responce. Troll?
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Air Trash

Careful, there is a real hardcore bunch of guys at PErris that call themselves AIRTRASH. If they here that others are calling themselves that, you may have a bunch of VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY drunk mofo's that have no sense between them all (and there are a lot of them) looking to snatch ya up and show ya what AIRTRASH really is.
:S
Dom

One of my whuffo friends has started calling me "wind dummy"

I call him road litterer (b/c he's a Harley owner)

Don't give me crap about the HD crack. If you're on 2 wheels or in the sky, you're cool in my book.

By no means have I conquered fear, but I have knocked the crap out of it.

Mr Dave

tr3 checked out your profile: canopy size & WL :) rassle with the WRF and I'm not big enough to mess with Mr DaveB|:S:S

Mr Dave also has a brother with the beard thats as big as Mr Dave. Same size just meaner:o

R.I.P.

Geeezzz, relax guys. It probably _is_ just some 15 year old kid who saw some skydiving on tv and is fascinated by it. I don't think there's going to be an investigative expose on 60 minutes about the inside nicknames that skydivers use for themselves.

Air Trash

Careful, there is a real hardcore bunch of guys at PErris that call themselves AIRTRASH. If they here that others are calling themselves that, you may have a bunch of VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY drunk mofo's that have no sense between them all (and there are a lot of them) looking to snatch ya up and show ya what AIRTRASH really is.
:S

Who you calling a drunk mofo with no sense?:S:P Thats Mr. Air Trash to you. Got my hat from Richard H. in 1979.B| Now the drunk mofo's are Sky Scum.
Sparky

Dom,
Do you know the difference between Air Trash and Sky Scum?

Don't forget

HEY ASSHOLE!

We hear that around our dz quite a lot....;)

WHAT:P:o[:/]:)
R.I.P.
MB 2925

Sound Off!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Geeezzz, relax guys. It probably _is_ just some 15 year old kid who saw some skydiving on tv and is fascinated by it. I don't think there's going to be an investigative expose on 60 minutes about the inside nicknames that skydivers use for themselves.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking...if a troll was asking about injuries, or after-hours activities, or anything that could be considered potentially controversial, jump on him...but a question like "What do we call ourselves?" -Big deal guys, let the newb get some info...;)

FYI, I like calling myself "Sky-jumper" with a thick, fake southern drawl...:P:ph34r: Along those lines, when telling my whuffo buddies that I will be gaining altitude in the near future, I tell 'em that I'm "Goin' a-sky-jumpin'. " in the same thick, fake southern drawl. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Do you know the difference between Air Trash and Sky Scum?

Yeah, most of Air Trash still has all their arms and legs. Seems like SKy Scum has something falling off of everybody.B|:S;)

The difference between Air Trash and Sky Scum is: Sky Scum want to get better.:P
See ya Sat.
Sparky