what's the shortest time frame you have heard of someone doing 100 jumps in?

How much money you got??? With a packer, two rigs, and some serious 4way training - you could do 2.5 loads per hour... With one rig and a packer, on a training day, I got 6 jumps in 4 hours... So, a week for 100 jumps - easy with the gear, packers, and planes leaving every 10 minutes...:P

Not to take away from the guys doing hundreds of HnPs in a day, I'd be more interested in a record that's a bit closer to sport jumping.

Requirements:
12k/3500m exit altitude, plane must carry (average?) at least a half load. Jumper must (should?) adhere to the 2000ft min container opening height. Can still use packers and have the participant land on the runway next to a waiting plane. Optional - every jump must be at least a 2 way, 1 (?) point required.

Not to take away from the guys doing hundreds of HnPs in a day, I'd be more interested in a record that's a bit closer to sport jumping.

Requirements:
12k/3500m exit altitude, plane must carry (average?) at least a half load. Jumper must (should?) adhere to the 2000ft min container opening height. Can still use packers and have the participant land on the runway next to a waiting plane. Optional - every jump must be at least a 2 way, 1 (?) point required.

You want to try it sometime??? I am in, but I think I can only afford 1 day, so we will have to take our day score and multiply it by a week to guess what we can do.:o

You want to try it sometime??? I am in, but I think I can only afford 1 day, so we will have to take our day score and multiply it by a week to guess what we can do.:o

I'm not good/strong enough yet. I've done 6 a couple times and there's definitely a dropoff in my skills by that last one. At the American we were doing a sunset HnP at full altitude and I hosed the exit beautifully.

I'm curious if anyone has done 100 jumps in a week or less. I'm sure a week is doable, but less than that would be interesting to hear about.

A brit did 100 in less than 2 weeks in Perris last year. Probably no big deal, except it was his first 100. From AFF on. I'm sure someone did better, but I think it's pretty good...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I did 200 in 11 days.

Tell us more... Working jumps, like vid or tandem, or did you actually do them as fun jumps with friends/training?

It was Filming the Norgies just before the world meet, their cameraman broke his arma dn he was a good friend so I did him a favor. Hard hard work we did 46 jumps in one day. There was a few weather days in that 11 days. But it was a lot of fun.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Hard hard work we did 46 jumps in one day. There was a few weather days in that 11 days. But it was a lot of fun.

Ok, so 46 in one day... The longest day of the year has about 15 hours of sunlight in L.A. (I picked a random city)... That makes 3 jumps an hour from sunrise to sunset. How fast did you run from the landings to the plane???? Tell us how you did it.

Fast as I can, much more than 3 jumps an hour. Not impossible Fastrax beat that record with 50 in a day with me and another friend packing for them, and they were done well before sunset. The trick is having the plane to yourself in both cases only a team on the plane, Fastrax had an advantage though they had an Otter and we had a porter.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!