Stumpy

Film - "Proof"

Ahh, these young un's... they think they know what they're talking about... and then they find out they don't.

I'm reminded of an 18 year old AFF student from about 10 years back who "Discovered a new band - called "Jethro Tull"" about 5 years after they released their "20 years of Jethro Tull" album..:S

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Ahh, these young un's... they think they know what they're talking about... and then they find out they don't.

I'm reminded of an 18 year old AFF student from about 10 years back who "Discovered a new band - called "Jethro Tull"" about 5 years after they released their "20 years of Jethro Tull" album..:S

t

:D:D:DI had a 20 years old com up to me when ZZTops Eliminator came out and saiud"check out this new band":ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm gonna turn bright red, put my foot in my mouth and apologize [right through my foot] if this is the case. I assumed that the original poster was referring to this Proof. I've seen too many people on too many forums make blatant requests for pirated movies to assume that this was anything different.

[prepares foot]
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

No worries, it is the fandango precursor I am after though! I was talking to some of the guys at the dz this weekend about it and he reckoned as in a lot of cases the original is the best, and the 30 second FJC is funnier than the imitation (and I found that pretty funny!)
Unfortunately no-one still had their copy

(Besides, if I wanted a feature film I wouldn’t be that blatant!!!:P;))
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Nope... it's the other Proof mentioned. Read Tonto's post... he says it best:D

It's this one http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0290814/

If I find a better link I'll post it.

"If you liked the Skydiving scene in Fandango then you will love this short film. It is the same scene and almost the exact same dialogue, except that it was made by real skydivers a few years before Fandango was produced. The character names are the same and you can clearly see that they took this film and created Fandango around it.

The airstrip is the same(Perris Vally), the aircraft and Pilot are the same as in Fandango (the is wearing a blond wig).

If you can get your hands on a copy of this classic film hold on to it. If you are a skydiver then you would love it."

WTF? Made at Perris Valley? Haahaahaahaahaahaa! Ah wuffo's!.... :D:D:D:D:D

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I first saw "Proof" at a party at Pat Moorehead's house with about 30 other jumpers. We were not told what to expect. By the end of the movie, most of us were laughing so hard we coulnd't breathe!

Since most of us had started jumping in the late 60's and early 70's, the movie wasn't simply comedy, it was nostalgia.

The freefall sequences were filmed by Dave Blattell at Cal City, not Perris.

"And that's the way it was."

Blue Skies!

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

I first saw "Proof" at a party at Pat Moorehead's house with about 30 other jumpers. We were not told what to expect. By the end of the movie, most of us were laughing so hard we coulnd't breathe!

Wow, what a great memory, Harry! I would have loved to be part of that room, just to experience the moment.

Oh, and yeah...Cal City....That's more like it! :)
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

[prepares foot]

How's the tootsies taste there? :ph34r:;)

ltdiver

Chewy and delicious.

Careful there. People might think you have a foot fettish....;)

ltdiver

:o I don't, I'm just naturally hilarious. :ph34r:;)
I really don't know what I'm talking about.