Hans

chuting star rigging loft relocates

Mike,

I was really happy to hear this news from Hans. Sometimes the easy decisions are the hardest ones to execute. It's good to know that guys like you and Hans have the rocks to lead the way.

I'm sure everyone at the Farm is as ecstatic (no pun intended) about this as I am.

Now when are we getting the Skyvan?

Rod Teasley

Hey ROD i see this is your first post:D:D Bring beer my friend. So when are we getting an otter????? :)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Just checkin' and still no juicy details posted on the chutingstar web site. That's disappointing; let it all hang out, Mike!

Seems that Stuart has also vacated the premises and relocated to Houston? Per your updated web site.

skydivethefarm would like to welcome mike g and chuting star rigging loft ! so glad to have youB|

Glad to be there! Thanks to all the friends and family who helped with the midnight move from a couple of locations...you all rock! The chutingstar web site will be updated today along with an article on why the move was made. And now...back to work. :)
Mike

No juicy details needed...Mike's here and not there...

I don't think anyone was asking for juicy details. (oops I guess so and we don't need JUICY details) Mike offered in this forum that he would post a statement on his website yesterday (which for whatever reason isnt there yet)

There are many people waiting to read that statement.

With the scope of the skyride issue and the close business/personal relationship of the parties, there may be many that are skeptical of Chutingstars timing and motives.
But dramazone, there is enough of that already.

No juicy details needed...

Yeah, seriously. What, does everyone just want to hear him start bashing the people he used to work with and jump with?

Go watch The OC, people. Thursday nights on FOX, all the petty drama your brain can handle.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Beezy-boy, there is room for all of us under the shady trees at the Farm.
I'm sure Mike will manage to service a couple of Nitro customers too, inbetween the PD's ;)

Hope to see you soon, missed not having you at Rantoul!!

K
Blue Skies Magazine

No juicy details needed...Mike's here and not there...

Basically...

No internet connection at the farm yet...which is nice really...I can just concentrate on rigging work.:)

Anyway, the web site has been updated. I just haven't had time to write a short article explaining the reasons behind the move as well as changes in store for Chutingstar. I will soon.

Thanks for all the kind words...see you all soon.

Mike
ChutingStar.com

I don't think anyone was asking for juicy details. (oops I guess so and we don't need JUICY details) Mike offered in this forum that he would post a statement on his website yesterday (which for whatever reason isnt there yet)

There are many people waiting to read that statement.

With the scope of the skyride issue and the close business/personal relationship of the parties, there may be many that are skeptical of Chutingstars timing and motives.
But dramazone, there is enough of that already.

Well a bit late...but I finally put something up about Chutingstar's move on the web site as well as a few reasons for why we left...for whatever that's worth...

http://www.chutingstar.com/archives/00000114.html

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Well, well, well...you all knew it would happen eventually. Ben and Cary have put up a new "rigging" web site and have taken alot of the text I developed for Chutingstar's web site...and just changed a few things here and there...nice. Their new rigging web site...

http://www.parachuteplace.com/

Whatever...come up with something original next time...

Mike
ChutingStar.com

The good stuff is that their staff of senior riggers and riggers-in-training claim they do "major skydiving harness/container repairs and alterations." The FAA wouldn't like that since that is explicity a master rigger job. The web site also claims they have "master" riggers...whatever...they don't...not that it matters, but they just don't.

The copy for the services, FAQ, staff and contact pages were taken nearly verbatim from the chutingstar site...funny how they immediately have the same standards I have. :P

Mike
ChutingStar.com

Assuming you weren't employed by them or in some kind of contractor relationship with them when you wrote that text they may be infringing on your copyright and you may just have found yourself at the back of a long list of people they appear to have assfucked.