krazykate

Things you wish you had...

I was just talking about it this weekend at the DZ. My list is...

- Two or three identical rigs. Jump one, toss it to the packer, grab the next one, make the next load.

- A non-jump Cessna with a full IFR stack and the license to go with it. That way I can always fly to a DZ
that has nice weather. Maybe take the seats out of the back, like a jump plane, but install a bed and a
heater, like a camper. On long trips, I could land, tie down, fire up the heater, and go to sleep.

- Cash in sufficient quantities to support the above lifestyle. Or at least a brand new $20 bill, a stack of
old $1 bills, a color Xerox machine, and a bottle of bleach.

Eule
PLF does not stand for Please Land on Face.

better yet a king air or an otter to have loads runnin all day. And when you get hungry you can just stroll down to the gourmet food buffets( which are availabe at all hours of the day or night). Want to go swimming? Sure and while your doing it you can watch the swoop comp while sitting at the bar located inside the pool! What about night life?! how about the top 5 DJs in the world there to spin all night long while you and your friends party the night away, only to get up and do it all again the next day! Thats my wish......

My wife and I went to a boogie at an all inclusive beach resort in Costa Rica once, 10 jumpers, one Twin Otter, and everything (including jumps) all included. It was 5 days of perfection.B|

My wife and I went to a boogie at an all inclusive beach resort in Costa Rica once, 10 jumpers, one Twin Otter, and everything (including jumps) all included. It was 5 days of perfection.B|

It would have to include packing to be truly perfect. (or did you just bring your homegrown packer?;))
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know that this is for things that don't exist but a brand new rig would be the only thing I ask for. Maybe all the stuff to go with it alt., helmet, ect you know the works.

And a trip to WFFC as well as all the jumps and packs i need for the week.

I think I may need my A or maybe B befor then [:/]
Blue Skies and Happy Landings
Kenny

My wife and I went to a boogie at an all inclusive beach resort in Costa Rica once, 10 jumpers, one Twin Otter, and everything (including jumps) all included. It was 5 days of perfection.

Now that sounds nice. Except I'd have to ditch yer wife and take a male, hot freeflyer. And make it 10 days!;)