Hayfield

Does anybody know of any skydiving little people (midgets)?

There are a few threads discussing the same topic....I am too lazy to search for ya :P.....last summer(or was it the summer before?) we had a little person come do the FJC at my home DZ...the harness adjusted small enough and he had a good jump....never kept at it though.

and we also have another little person that jumps often at my home DZ and is a good friend of mine...he posts here as kindredspirit :P;):PB|B|;)

Well the question is simple, does anybody know of a midget skydiver (excluding maggot)?

No, but I remember seeing a picture in Parachutist of a midget doing a sitfly, maybe last year or so ago. It was a little strange seeing the configuration of the main lift webbing. Both handles were right at the leg-strap attachments. That was what tipped me off.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Well the question is simple, does anybody know of a midget skydiver (excluding maggot)?

We have a jumper at Skydive Toronto. Most people think he is a pretty big jumper, but after studying video and still photos, I am convinced that he is actually TWO LITTLE PEOPLE STANDING ONE ON TOP OF THE OTHER inside a jumpsuit....

Eh, Sushi?
If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Guest 1010
there is an animated video ....

of really little guys skydiving onto the chest of a rather buxom brunette model in a bikini ...

anybody got the link to it????????!?!??!?!?!?!

:)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Guest 1010
thanks man, made my day :)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.