dmitri76

Pie Avoidance ..

Gotta be carefull walking around corners for the next few weekends as yesterday was my # 100 jump in Hollister, CA ! Somebody suggested wearing a footbal helmet but i think thats a little too much :)

Beer and non - alc beverages were put in the fridge after the jump !

Dmitri, don't fight it. It will only get worse the more you try to not get pied. Getting pied just means that your fellow jumpers care enough to welcome you into the next level of jump numbers. And Hollister does a good job at it. Be careful around Patrick. He is sneaky.

I just wish I could have been there to enjoy you paying off your debt for your 100th. Congrats Dude.:)
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Yep....I'm in the same boat. I have just decided to pretend I didn't do my 100th and just let it happen when it happens. I had a plan to sneak by my 100th and not even let anyone know I did it, but was told I would get it much worse if I did that. So I planned an awesome dive and even got video. Now I'm playing the waiting game just like you. Bringing a change of clothes every time I go to the dz. Good luck;)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

But I was a GOOD GIRL. I didn't hide my 100th from anyone. That was my ORIGINAL plan but I heeded the warnings from some of my jumper friends. Everyone knows I've passed 100, and I will take my pieing like a woMAN! If I can survive an SCR ceremony I'm sure I'll be fine.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

okay you'll still get pied....now that every other skydiver knows that you now have 100.

and what about swimming in swoop pond????

Ditto. Thanks for telling everyone.... ;) We'll keep an eye out for you at Byron.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I say get pied and love it. I got pied just before I put on my locking stows for jump 101. I perfected the Pie 'n Pack™ that day - I was showered, packed and on the plane in 8 minutes.
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Yep....I'm in the same boat. I have just decided to pretend I didn't do my 100th and just let it happen when it happens. I had a plan to sneak by my 100th and not even let anyone know I did it, but was told I would get it much worse if I did that. So I planned an awesome dive and even got video. Now I'm playing the waiting game just like you. Bringing a change of clothes every time I go to the dz. Good luck;)

Hey Kathleen...where's my copy of that jump??? :P
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Gotta be carefull walking around corners for the next few weekends as yesterday was my # 100 jump in Hollister, CA ! Somebody suggested wearing a footbal helmet but i think thats a little too much :)

Suck it up! Take it like a man!

How do ya like it Johnny?

Have you tried a note from your mother ? Skydivers will ALWAYS respect one of those - we're scared shitless of our moms.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !