Rstanley0312

Looking for a place to jump in the Bahamas

Is there a DZ there? I looked online and of course found a site. I called the number knowing what I was going to find out..... yup.... skyride and no they do not have a DZ in the Bahamas even though they have several websites that say they do. They have one in Jamaica though :S so if a tandem books through the Bahamas site.... you have to go to Jamaica.... [:/] Anyway enough with that trash..... any DZ's there? There are none in the database on DZ.com
Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.
Muff Brother #4382 Dudeist Skydiver #000
www.fundraiseadventure.com

Well.... I guess that means no jumping on the honeymoon :(. It looks like there was a DZ but for tandem only sometime ago. Well damn..... thanks brother.

Life is all about ass....either you're kicking it, kissing it, working it off, or trying to get a piece of it.

Is there a DZ there? I looked online and of course found a site. I called the number knowing what I was going to find out..... yup.... skyride and no they do not have a DZ in the Bahamas even though they have several websites that say they do. They have one in Jamaica though :S so if a tandem books through the Bahamas site.... you have to go to Jamaica.... [:/] Anyway enough with that trash..... any DZ's there? There are none in the database on DZ.com

Nope, no dz's in Bahamas. When is the big day?!

I got to jump in Aruba while on my honeymoon and it was amazing. I think the dz didn't last very long there but was glad to have the opportunity to.

Change your honeymoon destination and go to Jamaica! B|
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

Aruba still has an active DZ and I think they fly a King Air...... I tried to talk her in to Jamaica but that did not get very far. Sept. 11th is the date.

I tried to do two tandems for a wedding and it was a nightmare and ultimately abandoned. THere was a DZ there years back but it closed. There was several government agencies that you needed a bulldozer to get through the bullshit. If I remember correctly there are two smaller airports or strips..It was a long time ago.

Un-fucking believable! Wouldn't this be considered an International crime?

http://bahamasskydiving.com

We'll find out soon enough. Just fired off an email to the Bahamian government.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hehe, u LOVE them guys, dont ye'!? :D
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

When I called I asked "can fun jumpers jump there?" to which the lady responded "tell me what that means". Then I inquired about the picl of the Otter and she said ya we just do tandems then I asked where she was and sho this was and she said it then I said you mean Skyride and she of course said yes.

That's when I asked if I booked where I would be sent and she said Jamaica. :S

Nice Billy! Good work

I already made it clear to the wife-to-be that the honeymoon destination has to have a DZ and I get one full day of Skytime. The great news? She's planning for just that. I love that girl :)

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

When I called I asked "can fun jumpers jump there?" to which the lady responded "tell me what that means". Then I inquired about the picl of the Otter and she said ya we just do tandems then I asked where she was and sho this was and she said it then I said you mean Skyride and she of course said yes.

That's when I asked if I booked where I would be sent and she said Jamaica. :S

Nice Billy! Good work

That right there is the worst fucked-up piece of shit logic I have ever seen. Put a website up called Bahama Skydiving and then say you have to go all the fucking way to Jamaica to jump. Jesus H Fucking Christ. I'm not sure how far it is from the Grand Bahama island to Jamaica, but eye-balling the map without measuring tools, looks to be about 800 miles or so.

So much for the 20 miles from anywhere claim. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I personally know the DZO in Jamaica. He started Skydive Jamaica December 09. He is a stand-up guy and I would recommend the DZ to anyone. Have jumped with him numerous times.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing, than a long life spent in a miserable way." - Alan Watts