SimonBones

23? Is this correct?

I'm already worried about my long-term ability to procreate from having leg straps hooch up in uncomfortable ways on opening; I can only imagine what 120 mph of flappy-flapping would do. Doesn't that hurt like hell?

Hah!
Hah!

Your imagination is working overtime.
Naked freefall is not nearly as uncomfortable as you imagine.
Rather, naked freefall feels a lot like skinny-dipping, with new and exciting currents flowing past body parts that are normally stagnant.
Similar to the breezes blowing under a kilt.
It is a mildly pleasant feeling, that almost tickles.

>It is a lot harder than you think.

Agreed, but everything from fall rate to translation works exactly the same. It's just that it _feels_ different, and that takes some getting used to.

>It would certainly be a good test of whether the skills of "today's talent"
>are based, at least in part, on having well designed jumpsuits that enable
>everyone to fall at an approximately equal rate.

That's definitely part of it, but a) such jumpsuits have been around since the 1970's and b) you can adjust fallrate with a weight belt as easily as you can with a suit.

But if you wear a weightbelt you aren't naked.

I think a weightbelt would be considered an article of clothing, instead of putting on weights, you have to shave your body like the swimmers do. That will help speed you up. If the ladies have trouble going low, they'll have to put the razor away for a couple weeks.

Whoever is organizing this thing, count me in!
108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

I can't believe Peanut has not chimed in here. :P:P

I saw him at Cullman last time I was there, you too, and I couldn't help but think about Borat's short and fat companion in the movie. He reminded me of that guy. Ugh... B|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Naked POPS record. Now that would be something

Unless it were an event that you had people flying in for, I doubt you'd get 24 people who can fly nekkid well enough to build and hold something safely without including some POPS members.

And here I thought skydiving was about the skill :)

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I did naked dives in the 70's and early 80's; I think that disqualifies me from making one now :), kind of like the rule that having worn a miniskirt in the 70's disqualifies one from wearning one now

Wendy P.

Yep, it's the rule of "been there, done that"