AndrewKarnowski

Gear stolen at lodi this afternoon

they smashed in my window and took a rig i was borrowing from a friend, if anyone sees or hears anything please let me know.
208-410-9665
[email protected]

Thanks,

reserve info:
manufacturer: glide Path Int.
model: firelite
sn: fl-5053-r
dom: 9-15-1992

container info:
manufacturer: Altico
model: Dolphin d3
sn:9667
dom: Aug 96

Damn that sucks. Any distinguishing marks or color patterns on the container and main? I live in the area. I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

It's a 15 year old Dolphin...I'd bet it's black & the distinguishing marks are dirt!

Doesn't make it any better though, sure hope he not only gets it back but gets ten minutes alone with the thief.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I am just curious to know if his car was at the DZ or in town. Either way, those fuckers are pretty damn bold for doing that. I wonder if they would try to sell it at any used sports equipment stores?
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

A backpack of mine got stolen out of my car at the Lodi DZ last year...we filed a police report and about a week later the police called me and told me they recovered it...it ended being douchebag non-skydiving illegals that target parking lots, which seems to be a problem in that area.

I'm sure you already have, but file a police report and keep on them about it! I hope you get your stuff back!
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

So how much money are YOU putting up to help replace it?

If lone your rig out and it's ripped off, I bet you wouldn't be real happy regardless of make model or DOM... While I understand your just joking around here, IMHO it's shows some real poor taste on your part.
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I've heard break-ins are not uncommon at Lodi...the DZ is right on a major Cali highway, so its often a target for non-skydiving thieves because there are always a lot of cars in the parking lot. After my backpack got stolen, I don't leave ANYTHING in my vehicle, especially gear.
And for the record: the appropriate ranking of cool modes of transportation is jet pack, hover board, transporter, Batmobile, and THEN giant ant.
D.S. #8.8

I've heard break-ins are not uncommon at Lodi...the DZ is right on a major Cali highway, so its often a target for non-skydiving thieves because there are always a lot of cars in the parking lot. After my backpack got stolen, I don't leave ANYTHING in my vehicle, especially gear.

Yeah, I don't know what would be worse though, having MY gear stolen or having gear that was loaned to me. :(
=========Shaun ==========

they smashed in my window and took a rig i was borrowing from a friend, if anyone sees or hears anything please let me know.
208-410-9665
[email protected]

Thanks,

reserve info:
manufacturer: glide Path Int.
model: firelite
sn: fl-5053-r
dom: 9-15-1992

container info:
manufacturer: Altico
model: Dolphin d3
sn:9667
dom: Aug 96

All thieves must DIE>:(. The bright side is it's covered by your car insurance. Your broker may well not raise your rates for that. It's a low cost, one time hit. Good Luck.

All thieves must DIE>:(. The bright side is it's covered by your car insurance. Your broker may well not raise your rates for that. It's a low cost, one time hit. Good Luck.

Actually car contents are rarely if ever covered by car insurance. Homeowners/renters insurance is needed.

Yeah, I don't know what would be worse though, having MY gear stolen or having gear that was loaned to me. :(

Hands down, borrowed gear! I'd never sleep till I replaced it!

#1 rule at ANY drop zone. Do NOT leave your gear in your car.
Sadly thieves are everywhere....

Yes, I learned this the hard way. My stuff was stolen the first day of my AFF[:/] Lesson learned.
D.S. #8.8

Actually car contents are rarely if ever covered by car insurance. Homeowners/renters insurance is needed.

I stand corrected. I looked around the Net a bit. I didn't know dat...