jwalbright

skydiving first date

its beats watching real housewives of orange county.

maybe we can make a show for your new girl real housewives of skydivers....or how about "16 year old skydiver and pregnant"

damn i need to stop letting my girlfriend control the remote :( :S

carry on good sir :)

...damn i need to stop letting my girlfriend control the remote :( :S

That's the first step...next thing ya know she'll have ya gettin' a dog, buying a lawn mower and painting yer initials in the trash cans! :S

NEVER surrender the clicker, you have to guard it with your LIFE. Always keep it in one hand, and your balls in the other!! ;)

Give up either and you'll understand the true meaning of Remote Control! :D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Just an update, We had a second (was supposed to be tunnel stuff but she hurt her knee at the gym so we went to dave and busters instead) Was fun and plans for a 3rd. Seems like a nice young lady that has her crap together. I am looking forward to getting to know her better.
Enter Funny thought Here

Just an update, We had a second (was supposed to be tunnel stuff but she hurt her knee at the gym so we went to dave and busters instead) Was fun and plans for a 3rd. Seems like a nice young lady that has her crap together. I am looking forward to getting to know her better.

Wait till she finds out you've been posting about her on this site!! :o
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Oooooo...this could get nasty.

Popcorn time!

:D:D:D

Keep posting jwalbright!
You can later give us a run down on emergency room costs and procedures.
:ph34r::ph34r:;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oooooo...this could get nasty.

Popcorn time!

:D:D:D

Keep posting jwalbright!
You can later give us a run down on emergency room costs and procedures.
:ph34r::ph34r:;)

Aw! I think its sweet he's been posting here about her. IMHO it shows he cares and really wanted it to work out. I think if she finds this she should be flattered not insulted.

Aw! I think its sweet he's been posting here about her. IMHO it shows he cares and really wanted it to work out. I think if she finds this she should be flattered not insulted.

That's 'cause he's been saying nice things about her. Women like that. Most of us primates on this site don't understand that. :S:D

Yah!! Sure!! And every woman I've ever met will take it that way. We all know women don't go that "other" route. ......;)

Hey Pops.... Butter on my popcorn please. B|
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

Lol, I wondered about that. I know at some point I mentioned these forums to her. I dont have anything bad to say about her lol.

Whats next is a Zip line tour. Hope it goes better than it did for the boys of south park in last weeks episode.
Enter Funny thought Here

Or maybe a soap....like that one "The Young and the Useless", or qhatever its called.....

"Days of Our Wives" went over big.....up until the husbands found out exactly what it was they were doing during the day,

"Narc Shadows was an arresting show that held your attention....for 72 hours without bail.

"Veneral Hospital was kinda catchy.

But the best was "One Wife to Give"...no commentary needed.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Oh well she stoped returning my texts, Live and learn on to the next gota love online dateing. I probably cant use the "hey lets go skydiving" bit again or at least will have to change drop zones because of the large ration of shit I will get if I keep using it lol.
Enter Funny thought Here

Oh well she stoped returning my texts, Live and learn on to the next gota love online dateing. I probably cant use the "hey lets go skydiving" bit again or at least will have to change drop zones because of the large ration of shit I will get if I keep using it lol.

Not at all keep them coming! Just make sure i'm there to watch it go down...

I'll bring the popcorn :D