Michele

Does your DZ

Does your DZ offer canopy control class?

Please chime in, with a link if possible, to the DZ's web site. I am trying to get a feel for who, what, where and how much it costs at different places...

I'll start...
Elsinore
Perris (which seems to not have it up just yet, but Team Extreme teaches it and you can reach them from the manifest phone number)

Thanks, guys...

Ciels-
Michele

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

no my dz doesn't. I wish they did, but it is a small DZ with mostly RW flyers. Those of us that are interested in other aspects of our sport have to save up and head south.

Gimli,Manitoba.
Canada
S.E.X. party #2

..It is far worse to live with fear, than to die confronting it.

Yeah, we've got folks that will walk out and adjust your attitude when you do something squirrely.

I've been talked to many times by men and women with hands on their hips. I feel very safe in the pattern at my DZ.

Nothing formal. Just very aggressive about making sure new folks and visitors understand the pattern and landing issues.

A whole lot of pick-up CRW. I'm willing to bet we've got one of the best ratios of freefly freaks with their 4 stack awards.

Deland does with Scott Miller from PD. I can't say enough good things about him. He also travels around the country and gives classes, so if anyone hears of him coming their way, definitely sign up, he's worth it.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Raeford absolutely does. I offer individual coaching for jumpers at any experience level. I won't advertise costs, but will just say it's the same as Scott charges. Also, I have in the past and will continue to give free seminars to anyone who travels here for functions, after the beer light comes on or during periods of horribly rainy weather, like right now.

Chuck

Skydive Delmarva in Laurel, Delaware hosts a Scott Miller Canopy Course each season, this year it will be held on the 25/26/27th July. Also with the opening of our new freefly school and the arrival of Mikey McGrath we can offer a course almost daily now. Additionally, I monitor our up and coming jumpers canopy skills on almost every jump and offer advice, tips and tricks along with safety hints whenever I feel input is required (and always of course if it is requested)!

We are a Twin Otter DZ open each day except Tuesdays and with a little prior advice it shouldn't be a problem to get canopy piloting help at our operation on a daily or jump by jump basis. Check out our website if you do know of our operation and then contact us from there if you require any additional help or information, or of course you may always correspond with me directly if you wish!

Good luck in your quest for further knowledge!
Blue ones,
Stay Safe.

Martin Evans.

For further information about Sky-Eye Skydiving Services & Skydive Delmarva please visit our websites:

http://www.skyeyeskydiving.com/

http://www.sk

I'll be doing Scott Miller's camp again this weekend if the god damned weather in the northeast will cooperate. Its been 2 weekends and I havent been able to jumps my new crossfire2 yet. Damn.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

:)
Caught up with you again!
yes we do offer a canopy course. I teach it upon request and when we have special days such as safety day, etc. But I will tell you this. If you want the best go see Scott Miller. I went to Scott for information and research and he gladly helped out. I tried to get Scott up here to Missouri for the Hillbilly Boogie but our cheap DZO.............
Scott is the best around and according to a good friend of mine (Hey Paxton!!) a really cool guy. If I can get close to one of his seminars I'm going!!!

Blues,

J.E.
James 4:8

I host monthly Canopy Courses at Skydive Spaceland and bring in Flight-1 annually.

You do realize that your post is to a 10-year old thread, right?

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Does your DZ offer canopy control class?

Please chime in, with a link if possible, to the DZ's web site. I am trying to get a feel for who, what, where and how much it costs at different places...

I'll start...
Elsinore
Perris (which seems to not have it up just yet, but Team Extreme teaches it and you can reach them from the manifest phone number)

Thanks, guys...

Ciels-
Michele

Ciels-
Michele

Broken link to Elsinore bro. :o