potatoman

Naked Speed

Did another naked this weekend. Speed was 320kph.

I am normally fast when flat flying, about 230 - 240, but never thought clothes made SO much of a difference.

Was your speeds as high?
You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.
Davelepka - "This isn't an x-box, or a Chevy truck forum"
Whatever you do, don't listen to ChrisD.

potatoman

I am normally fast when flat flying, about 230 - 240, but never thought clothes made SO much of a difference.

Was your speeds as high?

I think I will pass on nekkid speed skydiving... since my average speeds in a suit are over 400 KPH.. and at the bottom of the dive as I break out to a track I am doing over 500KPH.. I do not think "the girls" would like that much air.:ph34r:

Ductape?

Anyways, at 500 it would sure get a lot of utube hits, and other hits.....:D

You have the right to your opinion, and I have the right to tell you how Fu***** stupid it is.

320kph belly to earth?
I had some uncomfortable flapping going on when tracking away at the end of a naked 4way formation but did not seem faster before that
The camera man in a jumpsuit was struggling to reach us so maybe we were falling faster than he expected
I am going to see if anyone logged the speed

Amazon

***a skin tight slippery suit should allow you to go faster then you do naked.

Not a pretty sight on some competitors... trust me on this.:D

Which begs the question: Which is worse, Skintight or Skin? [:/]

:D

also, begs the question: Naked or Nekkid?
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

***a skin tight slippery suit should allow you to go faster then you do naked.

Not a pretty sight on some competitors... trust me on this.:D

Which begs the question: Which is worse, Skintight or Skin? [:/]

:D

also, begs the question: Naked or Nekkid?

Well, I like to get nekkid, but that's just me.

potatoman

Was your speeds as high?

Just a question...i'm down to go naked...but i'm not going to lie and I have a small wang. Would ya'll laugh at me if I went naked with a small wang?
But think about it..small wang = less wind resistance.

GooniesKid

Just a question...i'm down to go naked...but i'm not going to lie and I have a small wang. Would ya'll laugh at me if I went naked with a small wang?

You are on to something. I maintain that the guy in this video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436c67e5cb is inappropriately endowed for naked skydiving. Fortunately, I don't share that handicap.

You can always blame it on "shrinkage". ;)
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

SansSuit

***Just a question...i'm down to go naked...but i'm not going to lie and I have a small wang. Would ya'll laugh at me if I went naked with a small wang?

You are on to something. I maintain that the guy in this video http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=436c67e5cb is inappropriately endowed for naked skydiving. Fortunately, I don't share that handicap.

You can always blame it on "shrinkage". ;)

Every time I see that video, I cringe. However, a small little voice in the back of my mind wants to see this guy in real life. :$ Not to do anything, mind you, but, holy crap, that must be impressive.
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

Nice!!!;)

I am going to go into a ball, nekkid, and see to what speed that gets me. I will report back.

What was your position on the 320kph jump?

I did a very steep dive, head down, hands to my side feet pointed but wasn't able to hold it for a prolonged period of time.
"Better to have a short life that is full of what you like doing than a long life spent in a miserable way." -Alan Watts

"Oh, hey, I gotta tell you about my dream. You're gonna get into this man. This is great. No, really, you see like the one thing I wanna do before I join the cosmos is to hang glide off of Mt. Everest. Yeah, but wait, this is the best part - NAKED - Ha Ha! Yeah man, born to be wild!":ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Tail, doggy....;)

Flat, and then turned onto my back(flat) cause I was falling away from the other guy. Suppose the speed was a bit higher on the back, but turned good footage.

potatoman

Tail, doggy....;)

Flat, and then turned onto my back(flat) cause I was falling away from the other guy. Suppose the speed was a bit higher on the back, but turned good footage.

Here.... this is a video from the Speed Skydiving site. Marco is the current World Record holder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yemCdQSKkt8

I REALLLLLY suggest a full face helmet and a couple of Pro-Tracks... one is a backup to the other.

Remember.. this.... you are attempting to turn a normal 60 second skydive into a 40 second skydive... and the hard bits that make up the planet... yeah.. not forgiving of forgetting what altitude you are at.

Just my $.02