brenthutch

Karine Jean-Pierre Survives ouster attempt

7 hours ago, billeisele said:

Not sure why they would want to fire her. It's incredible how well she can keep a straight face while spewing twisted facts and gnormous lies.

Yeah, the only places I see any story about this are Fox, NY Post and The Washington Times (aka the 'Moonie News').

7 hours ago, billeisele said:

Not sure why they would want to fire her. It's incredible how well she can keep a straight face while spewing twisted facts and gnormous lies.

I don't watch pressers so I'm not up on this particular offense. Could you please list for is a few each of these twisted facts and g(i)normous lies?

On 4/29/2024 at 9:14 AM, JoeWeber said:

I don't watch pressers so I'm not up on this particular offense. Could you please list for is a few each of these twisted facts and g(i)normous lies?

Joe - I don't follow them either. The ones I see are on the daily local and national news. Typical, "the border is secure", type things. A quick search shows plenty written about by various media sources.

I get it, you work for the ones that hired you. They have direction they're going and it's her job. Yeah for loyality.

Just now, billeisele said:

Joe - I don't follow them either. The ones I see are on the daily local and national news. Typical, "the border is secure", type things. A quick search shows plenty written about by various media sources.

I get it, you work for the ones that hired you. They have direction they're going and it's her job. Yeah for loyality.

Then in all fairness your post was unsupported slander based on political leanings and not facts or personal knowledge. Might I suggest a retraction?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

You call this internet complaint line publishing?

Actually yes Joe.  Other than you, me and Wendy, everyone else here is a bot, publishing material to control the direction of the future of America.

Wonder why Trump exists, or how Musk got the Falcon 9 working, or why Bud Light is being boycotted?  Wonder why that Dos Equis guy is the most interesting guy in the world?  It's all us.

1 minute ago, billvon said:

Actually yes Joe.  Other than you, me and Wendy, everyone else here is a bot, publishing material to control the direction of the future of America.

Wonder why Trump exists, or how Musk got the Falcon 9 working, or why Bud Light is being boycotted?  Wonder why that Dos Equis guy is the most interesting guy in the world?  It's all us.

I just knew I'd make something of myself someday. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 7:09 AM, wolfriverjoe said:

Yeah, the only places I see any story about this are Fox, NY Post and The Washington Times (aka the 'Moonie News').

same for me, cannot find anything else about it.

Hey, she's been there for two years.  Trump had four, and Sarah Sanders was the only one to last 2 years.