2 2
Phil1111

Biden Impeachment

And here's what FOX News - FOX NEWS! - had to say about today's impeachment hearings:

For the better part of six hours, I have been following these hearings, save an hour off to do my Fox Business show earlier today. I don't know what was achieved over these last six-plus hours. . . .James Comer, the Oversight Committee chairman, had said that there would be presented a mountain of evidence against Mr. Biden, he was referring to President Biden, but none of the expert witnesses today presented—yet—any proof for impeachment.

Now to be clear, this was not about impeachment; this is about launching an impeachment inquiry. But it is worth pointing out that none of the witnesses today were fact witnesses. That means that none were involved in the investigation into the alleged activities in the first place. What's more, none of the witnesses testified today of direct knowledge of what Republicans have been claiming about Joe Biden.

Wow.  When republicans lose FOX News, they have lost period.

16 hours ago, Slim King said:

Joe said that Hunter never took any money from China during the Presidential Debates.... THAT was a LIE!!!!!!

Trump is twice convicted for lying about not being a rapist.

Not a lie in a presidential debate, but twice convicted in a court of law for lying about not raping a woman.

Edited by SkyDekker

1 minute ago, Slim King said:

But TRUMP But TRUMP But TRUMP ... What a weak argument for the lies of Biden.....

Of course you defend a guy who twice lied about not raping a woman. From your previous posts it is quite clear you view women generally as property and inferior to you.

Edited by SkyDekker
  • Like 1

I'm not defending anyone ... I'm pointing out that YOU are making excuses for BIDENS LIES on national TV during the Presidential Debates. Your TDS is transparent... You can't live without it.

Nah, lies have categories. Some are worse than others.

You support Trump regardless of his lies. I support Biden regardless of, what you think are his lies.

Biden and Trump are both shit candidates, showing what a disaster the US is right now.

The best constitution, by the best founding fathers, with the best military and the best people and the best education and the best of everything.......and Biden and Trump is the best you can do.

You have serious TDS and can't contain yourself even on a thread about Biden...

You need to stop your lies... I've stated I'm voting for KENNEDY!!! You should too... 

Now back to the thread topic ... The 700 new pages of evidence are damning to Biden .. I'll be reading the rest of them this week.

Kennedy won't be running from President, so unless you are writing him in you will not be voting for him.

Even FOX is saying there was no evidence today. The whole thing is a total joke but for the uneducated it would seem.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Kennedy won't be running from President, so unless you are writing him in you will not be voting for him.

Even FOX is saying there was no evidence today. The whole thing is a total joke but for the uneducated it would seem.

I'm probably being optimistic, but this sham 'impeachment' circus could be rather damaging for the Rs.

Any Rs that vote for it are going to have a tough go in the general election. While the Trumpette morons will vote for them, most independents and quite a few Rs will look at what they did and vote the other way.

And Rs that vote against the impeachment are going to get 'primaried' by Trumpette morons. They'll put a 'MAGA' candidate in. 
Who will then likely lose in the general election, just like so many of them did in the last couple general elections.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wolfriverjoe said:

I'm probably being optimistic, but this sham 'impeachment' circus could be rather damaging for the Rs.

Any Rs that vote for it are going to have a tough go in the general election. While the Trumpette morons will vote for them, most independents and quite a few Rs will look at what they did and vote the other way.

And Rs that vote against the impeachment are going to get 'primaried' by Trumpette morons. They'll put a 'MAGA' candidate in. 
Who will then likely lose in the general election, just like so many of them did in the last couple general elections.

The last time they tried to impeach a sitting president it damaged their brand. And they actually had some beef in the bun that time. McCarthy couldn't resist, but I'm sure he wishes he could have.

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

The last time they tried to impeach a sitting president it damaged their brand. And they actually had some beef in the bun that time. McCarthy couldn't resist, but I'm sure he wishes he could have.

So the government is just 2 days from a shutdown because the House GOP can't even assemble a passable budget. Should we work on that? Nah, let's just have a circle jerk, trying to think of something to impeach Biden over.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

So the government is just 2 days from a shutdown because the House GOP can't even assemble a passable budget. Should we work on that? Nah, let's just have a circle jerk, trying to think of something to impeach Biden over.

It's a regular three ring circus.

5 hours ago, Slim King said:

Now back to the thread topic ... The 700 new pages of evidence are damning to Biden .. I'll be reading the rest of them this week.

You haven’t read them yet but you already know they’re damning?

8 minutes ago, Slim King said:

It will take about 10 hours to read the rest. I read slowly. However...This is just DAY ONE!!!! How many so called journalists do you think will read them all?

How many will do what you just did, declare that they’re damning before reading them at all?

3 hours ago, Slim King said:

It will take about 10 hours to read the rest. I read slowly. However...This is just DAY ONE!!!! How many so called journalists do you think will read them all?

Don't even need more days when the first page you read already shows the 700 you have are damning. What else would you need...hold the vote!

3 hours ago, jakee said:

How many will do what you just did, declare that they’re damning before reading them at all?

A while back Jordan Klepper interviewed some people at a Trump rally.  He asked one of the Trumpies about some other 'damning' document that had come out.  The interview went something like this:

JK: So what's been revealed in this document?
MAGA: It shows all the things that Biden and them have been doing.  It shows all their crimes.  Every American should read it.
JK: So everyone should read it to be informed about this?
MAGA: Yeah, if you don't read it you can't call yourself informed.
JK: So what's the most damning thing in there?
MAGA: Well I haven't actually read it myself.
JK: But you just said every American should read it if they want to call themselves informed.
MAGA: Yeah everyone should.  It shows all the stuff Biden did.
JK: But just to be clear here you yourself have not read it.
MAGA: No.
JK: You consider yourself informed.
MAGA: Yeah, definitely, that's why I know all this stuff.
JK: But again, just to be 100% clear on this, you have not read it yourself.
MAGA: Right.

And that right there is Trump support in a nutshell.  Gullible enough to believe anything they are told, lazy enough to not check anything.

Great comment from Rep Moskowitz on the farce of yesterday's hearings:  "The problem is when you sling mud, you have to have mud." 

Apparently the republicans are still desperately searching for some mud to sling.  As Borowitz suggested, maybe they should subpoena Biden and demand he give them a reason to impeach him.

2 hours ago, billvon said:

A while back Jordan Klepper interviewed some people at a Trump rally.  He asked one of the Trumpies about some other 'damning' document that had come out.  The interview went something like this:

JK: So what's been revealed in this document?
MAGA: It shows all the things that Biden and them have been doing.  It shows all their crimes.  Every American should read it.
JK: So everyone should read it to be informed about this?
MAGA: Yeah, if you don't read it you can't call yourself informed.
JK: So what's the most damning thing in there?
MAGA: Well I haven't actually read it myself.
JK: But you just said every American should read it if they want to call themselves informed.
MAGA: Yeah everyone should.  It shows all the stuff Biden did.
JK: But just to be clear here you yourself have not read it.
MAGA: No.
JK: You consider yourself informed.
MAGA: Yeah, definitely, that's why I know all this stuff.
JK: But again, just to be 100% clear on this, you have not read it yourself.
MAGA: Right.

And that right there is Trump support in a nutshell.  Gullible enough to believe anything they are told, lazy enough to not check anything.

There is a certain poster on here and every conversation goes exactly like that.