billvon

Oil DESTROYS roads used by poor families

( . . . . to emulate the style of the anti-EV posts out there . .  .)

Today another oil disaster DESTROYED I-95 near Philadelphia!  A truck full of toxic oil products exploded and then burned, eventually DESTROYING the entire interstate.  Imagine what would happen if the fossil fuel agenda is shoved down your throat, and you get to watch the roads you use every day get incinerated by this insanity!  You would not be able to work or visit your family.  Poor families will become unemployed, and will be made homeless once they can no longer afford rent.  Children will freeze on the streets. 

It's all about government CONTROL people.  If they can destroy enough of the roads, the government will be able to control where you go!  Wake up sheeple!  Don't let them dictate where you can go.

Hopefully safe, effective EV's will stop this insane push to force people to use dangerous and toxic fossil fuels.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-captures-dip-in-road-moments-before-philadelphia-i-95-collapse/ar-AA1csq7Q

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, billvon said:

Today another oil disaster DESTROYED I-95 near Philadelphia!  A truck full of toxic oil products exploded and then burned, eventually DESTROYING the entire interstate.  Imagine what would happen if the fossil fuel agenda is shoved down your throat, and you get to watch the roads you use every day get incinerated by this insanity!  You would not be able to work or visit your family.  Poor families will become unemployed, and will be made homeless once they can no longer afford rent.  Children will freeze on the streets. 

It's all about government CONTROL people.  If they can destroy enough of the roads, the government will be able to control where you go!  Wake up sheeple!  Don't let them dictate where you can go.

Hopefully safe, effective EV's will stop this insane push to force people to use dangerous and toxic fossil fuels.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/video-captures-dip-in-road-moments-before-philadelphia-i-95-collapse/ar-AA1csq7Q

I'll keep tranny bashing and you keep making light about an incident were someone's life was lost... Perspective. 

49 minutes ago, timski said:

I'll keep tranny bashing and you keep making light about an incident were someone's life was lost... Perspective. 

I knew someone would take that sort of satirical post seriously.  Even with the warning at the top.

It's not the first time it's happened, either.

I did a quick search that came up empty, but there was a fuel tanker crash/fire that caused a bridge collapse in Providence RI a while back (10 years?). It shut down part of I-295 for a while, and big trucks were prohibited on the damaged section for a couple of years.

19 hours ago, timski said:

Because skydivers never connect humor with tragic circumstances. You must have only come here to repress your sexual desires through hate speech!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

It's not the first time it's happened, either.

Yeah.  A while back, (gas) BMW's were bursting into flames for no reason.  Burned down a bunch of houses, killed a few people.  There were a few dozen incidents.

But have one EV catch on fire and it's front page news on FOX for a week.

On 6/12/2023 at 1:42 PM, billvon said:

When you consider the relative dangers of transporting oil, road is probably the worst. Compare oil spills on roads, with train de-railments, with leaking pipelines with oil-carrying ships running aground. I can only remember one leaking pipeline in British Columbia and that was caused by a back-hoe. My evening constitutional will be along a high-pressure oil pipeline that runs up the side of Burnaby Mountain.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brenthutch said:

Learn to drive a stick in one

My parents fostered a couple of teenagers in the 1970's; one of them took driving lessons from my dad in their Pinto. He commented later on how great it was -- other kids had to pay for their driving lessons, and he learned for free! My dad commented "yeah, at the cost of a transmission." But Dad did admit it was his fault for using the Pinto instead of the (automatic) Plymouth.

Wendy P.

15 hours ago, wmw999 said:

My parents fostered a couple of teenagers in the 1970's; one of them took driving lessons from my dad in their Pinto. He commented later on how great it was -- other kids had to pay for their driving lessons, and he learned for free! My dad commented "yeah, at the cost of a transmission." But Dad did admit it was his fault for using the Pinto instead of the (automatic) Plymouth.

Wendy P.

Obviouslyit is different acording to location. But in the 70s you had to pay for driving lessons? in California we got them free in high school. of course i was driving for 2 years before that since i lived in the country then.

16 hours ago, BartsDaddy said:

Obviouslyit is different acording to location. But in the 70s you had to pay for driving lessons? in California we got them free in high school. of course i was driving for 2 years before that since i lived in the country then.

Hi Daddy,

I first drove a car in the summer of 1950; I was 9 yrs old & it was on a farm in North Dakota.

I have never taken any type of driving class.

Things were different then.

Jerry Baumchen