1 1
Phil1111

Dominion Voting Systems v Fake Fox News Corp. aka Rupert Murdoch PAC

Its become clear that Rupert Murdoch has laid down the law at FOX. trump is out and DeSantis is the new GOP savior of America. FOX has turned against trump and has begun to be more aggressive about tackling his lies. The lies of DeSantis are completely acceptable. So FOX wants to move on but has one piece of baggage left.

That pesky lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems. In which the evidence clearly shows that lying by FOX personalities was the rule of the day.

So FOX can move on to new lies for the benefit of DeSantis and the GOP. Is FOX going to quietly settle with buckets of cash and a NDA?

4 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Its become clear that Rupert Murdoch has laid down the law at FOX. trump is out and DeSantis is the new GOP savior of America. FOX has turned against trump and has begun to be more aggressive about tackling his lies. The lies of DeSantis are completely acceptable. So FOX wants to move on but has one piece of baggage left.

That pesky lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems. In which the evidence clearly shows that lying by FOX personalities was the rule of the day.

So FOX can move on to new lies for the benefit of DeSantis and the GOP. Is FOX going to quietly settle with buckets of cash and a NDA?

I'd bet they want to.

But Dominion won't take any sort of deal like that.
They want their day in court.
They want vindication.

They lost a LOT of business (and revenue) due to Fox's lies.

In addition to the lost revenue, they want their reputation back.

If it were me, I'd want all the 'big name liars' fired. Gone.

I'd want those losing their jobs to close out their final appearance with admissions that they lied and apologies to those they lied about.

I'd want the top of every hour and the start of every show to have an admission and an apology for what they did.

And enough money to hurt Fox badly.

No "NDA", nothing that keeps Dominion from shouting at the top of their lungs "THOSE ASSHOLES LIED ABOUT US AND OUR MACHINES".

• Like 2

I think Hannity, Bartiromo, Carlson, Ingraham and others are pretty worried about having to testify under oath.

But in the end, it’s all just some libtard plot to steal the next election. So it won’t matter one bit to their viewers.

59 minutes ago, grimmie said:

I think Hannity, Bartiromo, Carlson, Ingraham and others are pretty worried about having to testify under oath.

But in the end, it’s all just some libtard plot to steal the next election. So it won’t matter one bit to their viewers.

If FOX doesn't cover the trial or its outcome. How would its viewers ever know what happened?

• Like 1

On 3/31/2023 at 9:53 PM, Phil1111 said:

If FOX doesn't cover the trial or its outcome. How would its viewers ever know what happened?

Exactly. They have already admitted to lying just to keep their viewers happy and engaged and yet they will continue to flock ot the channel for "news."

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

Exactly. They have already admitted to lying just to keep their viewers happy and engaged and yet they will continue to flock to the channel for "news."

They know full well their viewers don't care about the 'truth'.

They only want to hear what reinforces their beliefs.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi tim,

You want him?

Jerry Baumchen

He's an Aussie.

I'm sure there's a saltwater crocodile up in the Northern Territory who could accommodate him.   

Although even one of them would prolly spit him out. 

If you want to see how bad FOX News has gotten, check this one out.

Trump has long been a fixture on their TV show and they trot him out whenever they need a quick ratings boost.  But they also are wary of the damage he causes them, and are worried that their cash cow will end up looking like, you know, a deceitful criminal, which they are anxious to avoid.  Hence all the "Trump is a poor victim of the clueless - yet eerily competent - democrats who are indicting him in their latest witch hunt" stories.  And also as a result of their worries they haven't been using him as much,

But at the end of March Hannity trotted him out once again to get that ratings boost.  Now he knows that he has to be careful, because the last thing FOX wants is him to say something like "well I barely remember doing Stormy Daniels, and I only paid my lawyer to make it go away.  Not like this witch hunt says!"  It would harm their viewership if a FOX News segment featured prominently in a case against him,

Now, the latest Trump legal problem is that it appears that Trump personally rifled through his boxes of stolen records even after he was subpoenaed over them.  This means that a) any denials that he didn't know what was in them are false and b) there is now evidence that he sought to hide some of the materials that the FBI later recovered during their search.

Check out this exchange as Hannity tries desperately to keep Trump from incriminating himself on TV:

Hannity: “I can't imagine you ever saying 'bring me some of the boxes that we brought back from the White House. I'd like to look at them.' Did you ever do that?”

Trump: "I would have the right to do that. There's nothing wrong with it."

Hannity begins to sweat: "I know you. I don't think you would do it."

Trump plows ahead oblivious: "Well, I don't have a lot of time . . .but I would have the right to do that. I would do that. There’d be nothing wrong . . "

Hannity interrupts him to try to change the subject before he says anything else: "Well, let me move on . . .”

Trump still doesn't take the hint: "Remember this. This is the Presidential Records Act. I have the right to take stuff. Do you know that they ended up paying Richard Nixon, I think, $18 million for what he had? They did the Presidential Records Act. I have the right to take stuff. I have the right to look at stuff.”

Dang, that's a lot of work to keep someone from saying something they want to say.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billvon said:

If you want to see how bad FOX News has gotten, check this one out.

Trump has long been a fixture on their TV show and they trot him out whenever they need a quick ratings boost.  But they also are wary of the damage he causes them, and are worried that their cash cow will end up looking like, you know, a deceitful criminal, which they are anxious to avoid.  Hence all the "Trump is a poor victim of the clueless - yet eerily competent - democrats who are indicting him in their latest witch hunt" stories.  And also as a result of their worries they haven't been using him as much,

But at the end of March Hannity trotted him out once again to get that ratings boost.  Now he knows that he has to be careful, because the last thing FOX wants is him to say something like "well I barely remember doing Stormy Daniels, and I only paid my lawyer to make it go away.  Not like this witch hunt says!"  It would harm their viewership if a FOX News segment featured prominently in a case against him,

Now, the latest Trump legal problem is that it appears that Trump personally rifled through his boxes of stolen records even after he was subpoenaed over them.  This means that a) any denials that he didn't know what was in them are false and b) there is now evidence that he sought to hide some of the materials that the FBI later recovered during their search.

Check out this exchange as Hannity tries desperately to keep Trump from incriminating himself on TV:

Hannity: “I can't imagine you ever saying 'bring me some of the boxes that we brought back from the White House. I'd like to look at them.' Did you ever do that?”

Trump: "I would have the right to do that. There's nothing wrong with it."

Hannity begins to sweat: "I know you. I don't think you would do it."

Trump plows ahead oblivious: "Well, I don't have a lot of time . . .but I would have the right to do that. I would do that. There’d be nothing wrong . . "

Hannity interrupts him to try to change the subject before he says anything else: "Well, let me move on . . .”

Trump still doesn't take the hint: "Remember this. This is the Presidential Records Act. I have the right to take stuff. Do you know that they ended up paying Richard Nixon, I think, $18 million for what he had? They did the Presidential Records Act. I have the right to take stuff. I have the right to look at stuff.”

Dang, that's a lot of work to keep someone from saying something they want to say.

Hi Bill,

I think it is called:  Dumb and dumber.

Jerry Baumchen

On 4/3/2023 at 4:24 AM, obelixtim said:

I'm sure there's a saltwater crocodile up in the Northern Territory who could accommodate him.   

Although even one of them would prolly spit him out. 

Well apparently his engagement has been called off, because she was horrified when she saw his true lizard form:rofl: : https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/when-she-saw-me-in-lizard-form-she-was-horrified-broken-hearted-murdoch-confesses-20230405233642

On 4/2/2023 at 5:26 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

They know full well their viewers don't care about the 'truth'.

They only want to hear what reinforces their beliefs.

They are like sports fans, they only care about their team.

Facts don't matter if they aren't in your favor.

Integrity, nope.

Decency, nope.

• Like 5

(edited)

In the first three months of this year trump raised $18.8 million. Since his indictment he has raised $15 million.

Last year alone trump spent over $10 million on his legal bills.

Just another sign that the end of civilization in near.

Edited by Phil1111

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

In the first three months of this year trump raised $18.8 million. Since his indictment he has raised $15 million.

Hi Phil,

Lawyers got to eat, too.

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Meh. Just another sign that PT Barnum was right.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Meh. Just another sign that PT Barnum was right.

"On September 15, 2016, Trump revealed an economic plan which he said would create 25 million new jobs and grow the economy at an annual rate of at least 3.5 percent." At $1000 bucks an hour, two thousand hours a year. trump created five full time jobs for that $10 million.

At the rate he's going that should be 30 full time lawyer jobs this year. All those $20 and $40 donations from gullible MAGA supporters. Keeping up the flow of Armani suits and luxury goods. Likely a couple used business jets thrown in for good measure.

Looks like FOX blinked.

The trial has been delayed by a day to discuss a possible settlement.  Settling for, say, a cool billion is looking better and better to FOX as every day they get hammered by new revelations of their news group's dishonesty.  And they recently realized they were not going to get away with lying in court either, as the judge roasted the FOX legal team for their lies and deceptions.

So their legal team is looking at a jury that is going to see the truth, and their odds of surviving that are slim to none.  And they are likely also considering the damage it will do FOX to have the rest of the evidence made public.  So at this point they are likely thinking that it's far safer to pay a billion for an agreement to not release the rest of the evidence than to roll the dice - and let the public see everything.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Looks like FOX blinked.

The trial has been delayed by a day to discuss a possible settlement.  Settling for, say, a cool billion is looking better and better to FOX as every day they get hammered by new revelations of their news group's dishonesty.  And they recently realized they were not going to get away with lying in court either, as the judge roasted the FOX legal team for their lies and deceptions.

So their legal team is looking at a jury that is going to see the truth, and their odds of surviving that are slim to none.  And they are likely also considering the damage it will do FOX to have the rest of the evidence made public.  So at this point they are likely thinking that it's far safer to pay a billion for an agreement to not release the rest of the evidence than to roll the dice - and let the public see everything.

Hopefully, Dominion decides a public exoneration is more valuable to them, (and the country), than Fox's money.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

And it is this fundraising that eventually might take him down for wirefraud.