1 1
JoeWeber

al-Zawahiri taken out by Biden

Just now, Slim King said:

And I just want to drop this cherry bomb ... The Taliban had reduced the worlds supply of heroin by 70%... Then BOOM 911... The we went after the guys who had saved millions of lives by reducing Heroin output and within one year the Obama administration had it back to full capacity and eventually much more. 

Yes… within one year of September 11th 2001 the Obama administration caused global heroin production to skyrocket.

You certainly have a sound grasp of history.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Hindsight is 20/20 for sure!!!! Just look at the insane way Obama left Iraq. Biden was right there with him. What a cluster that was!!!!

And I just want to drop this cherry bomb ... The Taliban had reduced the worlds supply of heroin by 70%... Then BOOM 911... The we went after the guys who had saved millions of lives by reducing Heroin output and within one year the Obama administration had it back to full capacity and eventually much more. The Taliban had nothing to do with 911. If you have proof I'd love to see it.

So you have no idea what you'd have done differently, correct?

7 minutes ago, GeorgiaDon said:

In comparison, between March and December 2020 the Trump administration processed only 532 visa applications from Afghan translators and others who assisted the US; they left the Biden administration a backlog over over 17,000 unprocessed applications.

Well obviously they didn’t need to process those applications in advance because they had an amazing plan to get everyone out on withdrawal day with no fuss at all and it totally would have worked if Biden hadn’t stolen the election.

I can’t believe you’re too biased to see that.

4 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Slim,

Ironically, that is what most of us are doing in regard to your posts.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  Now, back to what Obama did in 2001 . . . 

3 minutes ago, Slim King said:

I suppose you believe the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION stuff too ,,,right ..rotflmao

Jerry "WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION" in Afghanistan.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Slim King said:

Bidens retreat was NOTHING like Trumps agreement .

It was literally Trump's agreement.  The Taliban told him that if Trump let them keep all the military equipment, they would use them to hunt terrorists.

And he believed them.

"The Art of the Deal"

39 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Isn't it obvious ... Rule Number One .. Get the civilians out FIRST!!! Trump wanted to leave troops on the ground and keep the airbase .. Not a bad idea ...but I'd prefer to shut down over half the overseas military bases.. Maybe just about all of them. A quick reading of the Constitution will give you a better perspective on my position.

You aren't worth the time.

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

The Taliban had nothing to do with 911. If you have proof I'd love to see it.

Jesus christ Trumpists are now pro-Taliban...you couldn't make it up! What next, they'll be pro-Putin? Oh wait...

Osama was literally releasing videos from Afghanistan back in 2001...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHInbQcyg2Y

8 hours ago, Slim King said:

Isn't it obvious ... Rule Number One .. Get the civilians out FIRST!!! Trump wanted to leave troops on the ground and keep the airbase .. 

That would have been the plan in advance? You’re saying Trump knew that his deal would lead to the immediate overthrow of the Afghan government?

11 hours ago, Slim King said:

Hindsight is 20/20 for sure!!!! Just look at the insane way Obama left Iraq. Biden was right there with him. What a cluster that was!!!!

And I just want to drop this cherry bomb ... The Taliban had reduced the worlds supply of heroin by 70%... Then BOOM 911... The we went after the guys who had saved millions of lives by reducing Heroin output and within one year the Obama administration had it back to full capacity and eventually much more. The Taliban had nothing to do with 911. If you have proof I'd love to see it.

People like slim make me wistful for the Good Old Days, with quality trolls like Nipp1e_boy.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, olofscience said:

Jesus christ Trumpists are now pro-Taliban...you couldn't make it up! What next, they'll be pro-Putin? Oh wait...

Osama was literally releasing videos from Afghanistan back in 2001...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHInbQcyg2Y

The Taliban on Trump: "We hope he will win the election" Well after negotiating with trump they knew how to win.

Be it Putin, the Taliban, Kim, they all loved trump and wanted him to win. Just like Murdoch and his base.

Just now, Slim King said:

There were no Weapons of Mass Destruction but you guys ate that lie hook line and sinker. The government stole trillions of your tax dollars and you got Nothing .. And you are still smiling about it ... Amazing.

Many of the people posting here did not accept that. Unfortunately neither Bush nor Cheney reads Dropzone.com

Wendy P. 

5 minutes ago, Slim King said:

There were no Weapons of Mass Destruction but you guys ate that lie hook line and sinker. The government stole trillions of your tax dollars and you got Nothing .. And you are still smiling about it ... Amazing.

I’m curious, who do you think you’re talking to?

55 minutes ago, Slim King said:

Well ... First off.. I'm not talking to anyone ... I'm typing.

No answer… so you don’t know who you’re typing to?

Its freakin’ hilarious that the one guy in this thread who proudly believes bullshit Republican propaganda about the Afghan withdrawal is accusing everyone else (for no apparent reason) of believing bullshit Republican propaganda about the Iraq war.

14 minutes ago, jakee said:

No answer… so you don’t know who you’re typing to?

Its freakin’ hilarious that the one guy(and Brent) in this thread who proudly believes bullshit Republican propaganda about the Afghan withdrawal is accusing everyone else (for no apparent reason) of believing bullshit Republican propaganda about the Iraq war.

For those who believe facts are important I repaired your omission.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Slim King said:

I suggest you use the search function and see what we guys were writing in early 2003, prior to Bush's war.  

Here's a starter - something I wrote Feb 16, 2003:

Unfortunately the stuff that SecretaryPowell showed last week was not very convincing, not remotely as convincing as the presentation made by Adlai Stevenson during the Cuban Missile Crisis. In fact, some of it was so unconvincing that some people are suggesting the CIA set him up to look bad

And I wrote on March 15, 2003: "You could not convict anyone of shoplifting on "evidence" that tenuous, yet you would go to war over it? "

You clearly have no idea.

Edited by kallend