krkeenan

Does this look Safe ??

We obviously need some new regulations to stop people doing stupid shit like this. I wasn't taught anything about CRW on my AFF course either, and that's something the USPA board should address. ;)

That big thought bubble he's trailing looks pretty dangerous too, there should be a rules against thinking on a jump, especially a CRW jump.

That big thought bubble he's trailing looks pretty dangerous too, there should be a rules against thinking on a jump, especially a CRW jump.

That thought balloon was added later. As a rule, no thinking is ever done on a CRW jump.
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

At that point,yep!!! well safish... whatever.

Yellow lighting clad jumper is now off doing his own imitation of a helicopter leaving the rest of the formation to soar peacefully towards Mother Earth to land in a soft meadow with deer and butterflies and cool, clean, fresh water stream to drink from.

Yellow lightning clad jumper will at some point tire of the helicopter imitation and remove that particular accessory to replace it with the latest style of all f-111 ram-air reserve type canopy. All the while cursing at the freebag and yellow Lightning as it drifts into the trees... about 3/4ths of a mile away from the soft meadow with deer and butterflies and cool, clean, fresh water stream to drink from. His landing is in the pig ranch. He's safe... just angry.

The happy ending is the fact he got away with stealing a small pig to keep as a pet while he saves up for a new Lightning.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

What a great friend, to hold you up with one hand as you collapse your troubled slider.... :)
And for the large thought bubble trailing behind him? We all know that CReW Dawgs have plenty of thought to fill that bubble, but there are only about 2 real words other skydivers can really even make out of it.... :D:P

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

He looks happy, but you never know with those guys.

I've seen worse :P;):)

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

[Great picture! ... I need a copy to show to people when they ask why I don't do CRW.... :P
:)

Then I suggest that you show them a picture of a vagina.
;)
======================
Seasons don't fear the Reaper,
nor do the Wind, the Sun, or the Rain...

Hell, I am impressed that he got into the formation in the first place, with all those line twists and all......

damn impressive canopy piloting.............

[Great picture! ... I need a copy to show to people when they ask why I don't do CRW.... :P
:)

Then I suggest that you show them a picture of a vagina.
;)

Leave it to Keenan to clarify. :D

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker