5 5
Phil1111

Post trump Legal Actions, Including his Enablers

49 minutes ago, ryoder said:

AP: Judge holds Giuliani liable in Georgia election workers’ defamation case and orders him to pay fees

So the former prosecutor can't even comply with discovery. [facepalm]

Hi Robert,

Guliani and the others will, hopefully, one day realize the very serious mistakes that they made getting in bed with Trump.  He is like a slow-acting poison.

Jerry Baumchen

PS)  When I say 'hopefully,' I do have my doubts.

47 minutes ago, normiss said:

Trump inflated his net worth by as much as $2.2 billion in 1 year

I think Trump has arrived at the "Find Out" part of his Fucking Around.

Perhaps he was including Jared's Saudi cash? Before committing $2 billion to Mr. Kushner’s fledgling firm, officials at a fund led by the Saudi crown prince questioned taking such a big risk. He also had a steady flow of cash from offshore sources. Trump made up to $160 million from foreign countries as president

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

But Hillary!

Obama!

Hunter's laptop!!!

2 hours ago, normiss said:

Trump inflated his net worth by as much as $2.2 billion in 1 year

9 minutes ago, normiss said:

But Hillary!

Obama!

Hunter's laptop!!!

I think Trump has arrived at the "Find Out" part of his Fucking Around.

The NYAG in that matter is seeking $250 million in damages against trump enterprises. No wonder trump wants another run at the presidency.

Rumor has it the Gambino, Lucchese, Genovese, Bonanno, and Colombo families are holding special meetings. They want to get out of prostitution, drugs, gambling and other rackets. Then go all into the obviously profitable GOP leadership. With trump's age, McConnell's age there will be all kinds of openings in the GOP.

16 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

More winning:  Peter Navarro, . . .  failed to prove that Trump asserted executive privilege 

Judge rejects Navarro’s ‘executive privilege’ claim for defying Jan. 6 committee - POLITICO

If this is how Trump wins, I'm all for it.

Jerry Baumchen

I don’t know why these Trump lackey’s don’t use the obvious defense. They were trying to install a deranged moron as king. Insanity plea would be a slam dunk. 

• Like 1

(edited)
43 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I don’t know why these Trump lackey’s don’t use the obvious defense. They were trying to install a deranged moron as king. Insanity plea would be a slam dunk. 

Joseph Biggs failed to use that defense as leader of the Proud Boys. Now he has 17 years to reflect on it. The longest sentence yet for the Jan. 6th call to arms from trump next to the 18 year sentence for the oath Keepers leader.

Edited by Phil1111
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Joseph Biggs failed to use that defense as leader of the Proud Boys. Now he has 17 years to reflect on it. The longest sentence yet for the Jan. 6th call to arms from trump next to the 18 year sentence for the oath Keepers leader.

I guess he's not smiling now:

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/31/1196972258/proud-boys-sentence-jan-6-joseph-biggs

2 hours ago, ryoder said:

Hi Robert,

Further proof that Trump lives in his own world:  listing as accomplishments his hard line on China, ensuring Russia didn’t invade Ukraine on his watch and preventing North Korea’s Kim Jong Un from launching a nuclear attack.

NY AG Letitia James seeks immediate verdict in fraud lawsuit against Donald Trump - oregonlive.com

I'm at a loss as to why we should not re-elect him with all of these 'accomplishments.'

Jerry Baumchen

3 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Robert,

Further proof that Trump lives in his own world:  listing as accomplishments his hard line on China, ensuring Russia didn’t invade Ukraine on his watch and preventing North Korea’s Kim Jong Un from launching a nuclear attack.

NY AG Letitia James seeks immediate verdict in fraud lawsuit against Donald Trump - oregonlive.com

I'm at a loss as to why we should not re-elect him with all of these 'accomplishments.'

Jerry Baumchen

He also prevented both the second coming and the rapture from occurring. Not to mention being responsible for the complete absence of the Moon crashing into the Earth. Too much winning.

(edited)
44 minutes ago, headoverheels said:

I can't wait to see if and what advertisements will accompany that stream.

2nd Chance Bail Bonds, If we're good enough for the smartest, president in the whole world. If we're good enough for Rudy Giuliani who has to pinch every penny because he's getting it up the a$$ from that same aforementioned president.

Count on 2nd chance to get out. Get back in the presidency. Back in all those fresh Saudi Benjamins.

Unlike your ex-wife with us, you've got a 2nd chance.

Edited by Phil1111

(edited)
52 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Georgia Judge Scott McAfee has ruled that proceedings for all 18 co-defendants and Trump will be streamed live on Youtube. Neato.

The ratings will be YUGE!!!

No one has ever seen ratings like this!!!

Edited by ryoder

37 minutes ago, ryoder said:

I hope that bastard Tarrio also balls like a baby next Tuesday. Portland Oregon had already become enough of a confused crap hole without extra help from those smirking,  self important jerks. Adios asshats!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I hope that bastard Tarrio also balls like a baby next Tuesday. Portland Oregon had already become enough of a confused crap hole without extra help from those smirking,  self important jerks. Adios asshats!

Too bad that FOX provides little coverage about the sentencing of Jan. 6th party goers. Because trump would go full tweet 24/7. If the little brownshirts are getting 17-18 years. The carnival barker should get 30-50.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

“after Trump announced a protest in D.C. to dispute his election loss, Tarrio created an elite unit within the Proud Boys he called the “Ministry of Self Defense,” with the objective of keeping Trump in power….

“Even after the attack, Biggs showed no remorse. He called Jan. 6 a “warning shot to the government,” while likening the Proud Boys to the founding fathers who were also “considered terrorists.””

I’m genuinely surprised they couldn’t cop an insanity defence with levels of self delusion like that.