4 4
SkyDekker

The US is a Banana Republic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
  • US mercenaries invade Venezuela
  • Department of Justice is a political tool
  • Armed people storming federal buildings for haircuts

We are witnessing a slow march to dictatorship and a full collapse of American Democracy.

Edited by SkyDekker
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Come November America will start to look like a leader again. I have hope.

Hi Phil,

So do I.  But, the election may be a squeaker. 

And, if course, if it goes against him Trump will rant & rave, 'Fake News. - Rigged Election.'

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2020 at 10:24 PM, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Phil,

So do I.  But, the election may be a squeaker. 

And, if course, if it goes against him Trump will rant & rave, 'Fake News. - Rigged Election.'

Jerry Baumchen

Oh, you mean like Hillary? Hah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She didn't have to say it...she lived it.  And she still couldn't win.

Brazile sums it up near the end: “If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Mark,

Show me one, just one, quote where HRC said that.

Jerry Baumchen

You know as well as I do that in the debates just before the election, Hillary remarked on this (whether Trump would respect the results). Her stooges screamed RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA for years afterward. They couldn't accept that the electorate had given their annointed one the finger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, markharju said:

You know as well as I do that in the debates just before the election, Hillary remarked on this (whether Trump would respect the results). Her stooges screamed RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA for years afterward. They couldn't accept that the electorate had given their annointed one the finger.

The electorate gave Trump the middle finger.  The Electoral College gave it to HRC.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, airdvr said:

She didn't have to say it...she lived it.  And she still couldn't win.

Brazile sums it up near the end: “If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

Says the woman who coached HRC with debate questions.

83454467_10215234051780188_3328155717990350848_n.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
33 minutes ago, kallend said:

The electorate gave Trump the middle finger.  The Electoral College gave it to HRC.

Well put. That's what it was there for (to keep NY and CA from deciding the election for everyone else). Edit for the dumbfucks who can't travel forward 240+ years to a time when larger states would exist.

Edited by markharju

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, markharju said:

Well put. That's what it was there for (to keep NY and CA from deciding the election for everyone else).

Federalist #68, written by Alexander Hamilton, shows that to be totally untrue.  I suspect he knew more about it than you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kallend said:

Federalist #68, written by Alexander Hamilton, shows that to be totally untrue.  I suspect he knew more about it than you.

Undoubtedly. The Founders understood the tyranny of the majority. Not an easy balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
10 minutes ago, markharju said:

Says the woman who coached HRC with debate questions.

83454467_10215234051780188_3328155717990350848_n.jpg

Brazile passed on questions during the primary. Hillary won that election.

 

So, y'know, how the fuck did you find such a stupid meme?

Edited by jakee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, markharju said:

You know as well as I do that in the debates just before the election, Hillary remarked on this (whether Trump would respect the results). Her stooges screamed RUSSIA-RUSSIA-RUSSIA for years afterward. They couldn't accept that the electorate had given their annointed one the finger.

Hi Mark,

OK, you do admit that you cannot find one, just one, quote from HRC as you claimed that she had said something.

I'm good with that.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
11 minutes ago, markharju said:

Well put. That's what it was there for (to keep NY and CA from deciding the election for everyone else).

No, it was put there to stop the people deciding the election for the elites. And it did that job well.

 

(Plus the state of California didn't exist at the time, but that's just details.)

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
9 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Mark,

How about you check on when the EC was created; and then when CA became a state.

I'm waiting.

Jerry Baumchen

Once again, you knew that I knew but you shat on me just to make your pathetic point. Your attorney tricks don't help your remarks one bit. As in founders seeing a future where large (densely populated) states could dominate others.

Edited by markharju
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

4 4