ryoder

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32

RonD1120

No worries. I was not offended. Note, billvon is always on guard to perform his duties well. And he does. I'm good.

Have a Blessed Christmas.

PS. I thought you received a couple really good replies.

Yes, well I am a bit of a loose cannon and bear close watching, for sure. You also enjoy your Christmas Holidays. I hope they are as special for you as can be.

jakee

I find it interesting that you picked this post of mine for objection. I thought it was a straight forward op-ed piece.

Straight forward? Dude, I honestly had no idea what your metaphor was supposed to mean... except perhaps that you've been to some really messed up weddings in your time!:D

Your message to me is that you are a seeker. As such, you are frustrated with me because I can't give you what you are seeking. Am I correct?

Haha, no. Definitely no. I think pretty much everyone here knows you're incapable of offering what anyone seeks. No, I'd say he's frustrated because you can't even give a coherent explanation of what you seek. Your goalposts move on an hourly basis. You veer wildly between being obsessed with imagined misbehaviour from one politician to not caring at all about real, criminal behaviour from others because god's sorting it all out anyway.

That's it, for sure. The conversations remind me of snipe hunting. That's a wonderful pastime where you give a kid a paper bag and a stick and send him off to find something that does not exist.

JoeWeber

That's it, for sure. The conversations remind me of snipe hunting. That's a wonderful pastime where you give a kid a paper bag and a stick and send him off to find something that does not exist.

But Snipes do exist.
Handguns are only used to fight your way to a good rifle

BartsDaddy

But Snipes do exist.

Of course they do. But only if you believe.

But it's not just Bannon. He is not the mighty conductor or king maker.

He really does see himself that way. It was good to see his efforts fail in Alabama as he's becoming a pariah to the GOP.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Well, it turns out that the (then) 14 year old accuser filed a lawsuit for 'defamation of character' due to Moore's claims that she was lying about his assault.

And Moore is now trying to raise funds to pay for his defense.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo