wildblue

tcnelson

:(

Ted was a guy who truly cared when I was hurting.

I'll thank him later.

I jumped with him on a 6 way RW dive last Saturday. I was kidding him about how funny he looked as he was waving his hands around while trying to move the last 3 feet into his slot next to me (he didn't spend a lot of time flying flat).

:(
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Fly fast, fly free...but by God, FLY! My condolences to all who knew him.

Ciels-
Michele

You know he's setting up his right-hand pattern for a downwinder right now :)

I've been thinking about my last skydive all day, you remember that crazy 'dock' Eric shot of us.

Hell yeah, and "...it's all about the video" :D

For those who spent any time with Ted, you know his passion for the sport (and his respect for ether). Hell, you couldn't get him to shut up about it (skydiving) half the time. You know he's laughing his ass off right now knowing that the reporter that came out to investigate his accident ended up doing a tandem, and ended the story with "... I can't wait to do it again"
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Blue skies...my heart goes out to his family and friends, you have my deepest sympathies.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

We have learned today that while we are in our grieving process dozens and dozens of people are going to benefit from a wonderful gift Ted and his family have given. Ted was a full organ and tissue donor. EVERY organ and tissue in his body was usable! The tissue was sent out to burn units and all of his organs were life flighted out of the hospital last night to their new prospective patients.

Please keep the notes and pictures up on his site! They are wonderful so far!

The website address is http://www.phreezone.com/Ted/updates.htm
If you have any problems with uploading, please email them to [email protected]

*daizey*

You know he's setting up his right-hand pattern for a downwinder right now

;)

Ted was a full organ and tissue donor. EVERY organ and tissue in his body was usable! The tissue was sent out to burn units and all of his organs were life flighted out of the hospital last night to their new prospective patients.

How exceedingly wonderful. It's never good when someone dies; but if people can live because of the organ donation, that's wonderful.

I'll keep those patients in my prayers - and thank the family for being both willing and able to follow through with Ted's wishes. Not an easy decision, but one which will affect many families.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

We have learned today that while we are in our grieving process dozens and dozens of people are going to benefit from a wonderful gift Ted and his family have given. Ted was a full organ and tissue donor. EVERY organ and tissue in his body was usable! The tissue was sent out to burn units and all of his organs were life flighted out of the hospital last night to their new prospective patients.

Thank you. You just reminded me to sign up for the CA donor program, which I have been meaning to do ever since I moved here - and finally did after reading this.

What a great gift that Ted and his family have given.

I did not know Ted, but my thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends.

Blue Skies,
Keely

i'm sure others have requested this, BUT can you post funeral arrangements and/or calling hours (wake, the viewing, whatever you call it!) as soon as anyone knows? i'm assuming it's sometime this week or weekend?!

thanks so much :(
~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com