2 2
billvon

Russiagate

Special counsel Robert Mueller's office is still working with former national security adviser Michael Flynn, according to a status report before his sentencing Friday.

"Due to the status of the Special Counsel's investigation, the parties do not believe this matter is ready to be scheduled at this time," the filing said.
They asked for another two months before they must update the court again.
This is the third time the lawyers asked to delay Flynn's sentencing. Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to investigators in December and is cooperating with the investigation into Russian interference in the election. He has not been sentenced.
Sentencing delays like these could signal the expectations prosecutors have about the length of their investigation. In short, the request regarding Flynn on Friday suggests the former national security adviser wouldn't be sentenced before the fall and is still of use to investigators.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

rushmc

******Trump is so fucking stupid he's winning every day!:D

edited to not reply to the troll

It really has to suck for you that you can't rebut on substance.:D

You going to continue dodging my question?

Trump doesn’t win every day. Has he received some wins? Yeah. He has also received many losses. Trade, healthcare, immigration, etc.

I’m sure he is winning your heart and mind every day but consolation prizes aren’t really an accomplishment.

Yo rush, how do you explain this?

> HOUSE REPUBLICANS SHOULD PASS THE STRONG BUT FAIR IMMIGRATION BILL, KNOWN AS GOODLATTE II, IN THEIR AFTERNOON VOTE TODAY, EVEN THOUGH THE DEMS WON’T LET IT PASS IN THE SENATE. PASSAGE WILL SHOW THAT WE WANT STRONG BORDERS & SECURITY WHILE THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS = CRIME. WIN!

> I never pushed the Republicans in the House to vote for the Immigration Bill, either GOODLATTE 1 or 2, because it could never have gotten enough Democrats as long as there is the 60 vote threshold. I released many prior to the vote knowing we need more Republicans to win in Nov.

LeeroyJenkins

Yo rush, how do you explain this?

> HOUSE REPUBLICANS SHOULD PASS THE STRONG BUT FAIR IMMIGRATION BILL, KNOWN AS GOODLATTE II, IN THEIR AFTERNOON VOTE TODAY, EVEN THOUGH THE DEMS WON’T LET IT PASS IN THE SENATE. PASSAGE WILL SHOW THAT WE WANT STRONG BORDERS & SECURITY WHILE THE DEMS WANT OPEN BORDERS = CRIME. WIN!

> I never pushed the Republicans in the House to vote for the Immigration Bill, either GOODLATTE 1 or 2, because it could never have gotten enough Democrats as long as there is the 60 vote threshold. I released many prior to the vote knowing we need more Republicans to win in Nov.

Why would two contradictory statements bother someone who can believe 6 impossible things before breakfast if they are reported by Fox or Breitbart?

rushmc

******Trump is so fucking stupid he's winning every day!:D

Please. I've taken you to pieces in rebuttal so many times that it's embarrassing.

I'll be honest though. It's not that difficult to do.

yoink

*********Trump is so fucking stupid he's winning every day!:D

Please. I've taken you to pieces in rebuttal so many times that it's embarrassing.

I'll be honest though. It's not that difficult to do.

Yes

You are a legend in your own mind
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

I feel like rush ignores things that are too complicated for him.

Probably why he continues to ignore my comments.

Hey rush, what do you think about this?

LeeroyJenkins

I feel like rush ignores things that are too complicated for him.

Probably why he continues to ignore my comments.

Hey rush, what do you think about this?

Perhaps this will help understanding the mind,...er mindlessness of trump supporters.

President Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press 'to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe' negative stories about him
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/05/22/trump-told-lesley-stahl-he-bashes-press-to-discredit-negative-stories.html

President Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press 'to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe' negative stories about him

Yep. Like I said, Trump could take a big, steaming dump on the Vietnam Veterans Memorial and his supporters here would cheer him on using that sort of crazy-straw logic.

More bad news for Trump:

==========
Legal experts say Mueller team likely gained access to NRA tax filings: report
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 07/02/18
The Hill

Legal experts say it’s likely special counsel Robert Mueller secretly gained access to the National Rifle Association’s (NRA) tax returns as part of the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according to a McClatchy report.

Mueller’s team is reportedly looking into NRA donors with links to Russia and investigating whether some donors used the organization to illegally funnel foreign money to President Trump’s campaign.

The NRA spent $30 million in support of Trump's campaign in the 2016 presidential race.
==========

I predict that within six months Trump's sound bite will change from "WITCH HUNT!" to "I had NO IDEA they were doing that!"

Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being discussed.

I can only imagine the GOP reaction if Obama had done something like that.

>Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled
>without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being
>discussed.

It looks like Trump has a lot to pay back:

==================
Trump-Russia: more election meddling evidence found, says Senate panel

Intelligence committee finds ‘further support’ to conclusion that Vladimir Putin and his government aimed to boost Trump

Jon Swaine
The Guardian

Tue 3 Jul 2018

A Republican-controlled Senate panel has said that further evidence has been found to support a US intelligence assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election to help elect Donald Trump.

The Senate intelligence committee said “information obtained subsequent to publication” of a January 2017 report by US intelligence agencies “provides further support” to the conclusion that Vladimir Putin and his government aimed to discredit Hillary Clinton and boost Trump. No further detail was given.

The discovery was noted on Tuesday in a summary of initial findings from the committee’s review of the January 2017 intelligence community assessment (ICA), which it said was a “sound intelligence product” backed up by evidence.

“The committee finds that the overall judgments issued in the ICA were well-supported and the tradecraft was strong,” a statement released with the summary said. It said Russian cyber-attacks “continued well through the 2016 election”.

Tuesday’s publication by the committee further isolates Trump, who has repeatedly cast doubt on the conclusion that his campaign was aided by Putin and highlighted denials by the Russian president.
=================

SkyDekker

Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being discussed.

Well, Putin's orange lap dog may well have positive news.

He now seems to be trying to damage relations with the rest of NATO.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

SkyDekker

You seem to have forgotten Obama telling Putin he would have more latitude after the second election when he got caught on an open mic
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being discussed.

You seem to have forgotten Obama telling Putin he would have more latitude after the second election when he got caught on an open mic

What’s the relevance?

https://www.burr.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/SSCI%20ICA%20ASSESSMENT_FINALJULY3.pdf

And in the news, yet another committee confirms Russia's intentions, still denied by Trump
“Russia continues to say they had nothing to do with Meddling in our Election! Where is the DNC Server, and why didn’t Shady James Comey and the now disgraced FBI agents take and closely examine it? Why isn’t Hillary/Russia being looked at? So many questions, so much corruption!” Trump tweeted late last week.

republican controlled (obviously secret deep-state) committee findings

nothing to see here, move along.

rushmc

***Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being discussed.

I remember. We know because other people were present in the room.

Now sure how you think that is somehow a relevant point to excuse a meeting with no record of what is being excused. It would almost appear to be a point to argue the opposite.

Did you actually have a point you were trying to make, or just needed to bring up Obama?

SkyDekker

******Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being discussed.

I remember. We know because other people were present in the room.

Now sure how you think that is somehow a relevant point to excuse a meeting with no record of what is being excused. It would almost appear to be a point to argue the opposite.

Did you actually have a point you were trying to make, or just needed to bring up Obama?

It was Medvedev, in the middle of a room full of reporters and microphones. Sure, he was attempting to talk to him about something not relevant to the press conference they were in the middle of but it's not like he was caught passing a secret message, he had all the time before and after to talk to him as privately as he wanted to.

I'll give Trump the same latitude, he's the President, our chief diplomat and can conduct himself as he likes. The difference is that he's already shown himself to be inept in situations like this already having shown that he has no idea what he should or shouldn't say to protect our intelligence work.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

"I'll give Trump the same latitude, he's the President, our chief diplomat and can conduct himself as he likes. The difference is that he's already shown himself to be inept in situations like this already having shown that he has no idea what he should or shouldn't say to protect our intelligence work. "

I have an old rule, I give a new President the first two years. But it's not been easy this time.

Bob_Church

"I'll give Trump the same latitude, he's the President, our chief diplomat and can conduct himself as he likes. The difference is that he's already shown himself to be inept in situations like this already having shown that he has no idea what he should or shouldn't say to protect our intelligence work. "

I have an old rule, I give a new President the first two years. But it's not been easy this time.

"A week is a long time in politics"; Harold Wilson.

An awful lot of damage can be done in two years.

kallend

***"I'll give Trump the same latitude, he's the President, our chief diplomat and can conduct himself as he likes. The difference is that he's already shown himself to be inept in situations like this already having shown that he has no idea what he should or shouldn't say to protect our intelligence work. "

"A week is a long time in politics"; Harold Wilson.

An awful lot of damage can be done in two years.

Well, it's not as if I could do anything about it anyway. It's just how I look at it, but The Whitehouse never returns my calls.

LeeroyJenkins

******Looks like Trump has his annual performance review with Putin coming up. Meeting scheduled without any translators or staff, just Trump and Putin with no record of what is being discussed.

What’s the relevance?

Of course....
Abraham Lincoln