rushmc

The FBI Reopens The Criminal Investigation Into Hillary's Private Server!

>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

RushMC thinks you are wrong; see above. Like I said, I'll let you two work out your latest silly conspiracy theory before I waste any time trying to figure out what you're talking about.

billvon

>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

RushMC thinks you are wrong; see above. Like I said, I'll let you two work out your latest silly conspiracy theory before I waste any time trying to figure out what you're talking about.

Sorry
I agree with him

But then you think you are good at twisting what others say.

Fact is, Obama knew about Hillary's email server.
He used a different ID and mailed to her illegal server.

So he lied about it just as Hillary has.

This whole mess is her fault.
The laws she broke state that any person violating these statues are un-eligible for office.
Her negligence precludes her from having any security clearance.

No theory here Bill.

Just facts you refuse to see.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

rushmc

***>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

Sorry
I agree with him

No theory here Bill.

Well now that we have that sorted out, would you like to weigh in?

Obama, liar or dumb ass?

brenthutch

******>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

Sorry
I agree with him

No theory here Bill.

Obama, liar or dumb ass?

Trump, liar or criminal?

brenthutch

******>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

Sorry
I agree with him

No theory here Bill.

Obama, liar or dumb ass?

Both
"America will never be destroyed from the outside,
if we falter and lose our freedoms,
it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
Abraham Lincoln

SkyDekker

*********>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

Sorry
I agree with him

No theory here Bill.

Obama, liar or dumb ass?

Trump, liar or criminal?

Liar, as he has yet to be convicted of any crime.

brenthutch

************>There is nothing to debunk, it is a binary choice. Liar or dumb ass.

Sorry
I agree with him

No theory here Bill.

Obama, liar or dumb ass?

Trump, liar or criminal?

Liar, as he has yet to be convicted of any crime.

Uhm, a criminal is generally defined as somebody who has committed a crime. Trump has boasted about being able to commit crimes and get away with it. That, by definition, makes him a criminal.

So either you aren't smart enough to know that, or you are a liar. Which one is it?

SkyDekker

***"Translation - you have absolutely nothing other than innuendo."

Trump admitting it on tape isn't quite innuendo.

Nov 28 - Fraud trial begins.
Dec 16 - Court hearing on civil suit over rape of a minor.

Probably just innuendo.:|
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

>Nov 28 - Fraud trial begins.
>Dec 16 - Court hearing on civil suit over rape of a minor.

>Probably just innuendo.

Exactly; this is Trump-logic we are talking about.

Active court cases against a candidate - innuendo and smears from the biased mainstream media.

A determination of no charges against a candidate - HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016!

Well that's different. There's no need for a trial if you know they're guilty :|

Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

'Equally unclear is what kind of impact the case will have. Recent polling indicates that voters on either side don't seem swayed by the email case.'

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/what-hatch-act-who-comey-other-questions-email-case-n675766

Jerry Baumchen

Thanks, Jerry. So, looks like I was right. What makes this a news story now is not "we'll find the smoking gun in these new emails!", but instead is, "what the f*ck was Comey thinking doing it this way, at this time?"
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

If he were a doctor, James Comey would call you and say, "I have the results of your blood work," and then hang up.
-- Andy Borowitz
:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

TriGirl

'Equally unclear is what kind of impact the case will have. Recent polling indicates that voters on either side don't seem swayed by the email case.'

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/what-hatch-act-who-comey-other-questions-email-case-n675766

Jerry Baumchen

Thanks, Jerry. So, looks like I was right. What makes this a news story now is not "we'll find the smoking gun in these new emails!", but instead is, "what the f*ck was Comey thinking doing it this way, at this time?"

I'd hope most voters with half a brain would see this for the political move it so clearly is.
Never try to eat more than you can lift

>I'd hope most voters with half a brain would see this for the political move it so
>clearly is.

And if you need any more proof of that:
============
FBI's Comey opposed naming Russians, citing election timing
Eamon Javers
CNBC.com

FBI director Comey under fire over letter to Congress

FBI Director James Comey argued privately that it was too close to Election Day for the United States government to name Russia as meddling in the U.S. election and ultimately ensured that the FBI's name was not on the document that the U.S. government put out, a former bureau official tells CNBC.

The official said some government insiders are perplexed as to why Comey would have election timing concerns with the Russian disclosure but not with the Huma Abedin email discovery disclosure he made Friday.

In the end, the Department of Homeland Security and The Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued the statement on Oct. 7, saying: "The U.S. intelligence community is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations. ... These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the U.S. election process."

An FBI spokesperson declined to comment on Comey's role in the decision-making surrounding the Oct. 7 statement.

According to the former official, Comey agreed with the conclusion the intelligence community came to: "A foreign power was trying to undermine the election. He believed it to be true, but was against putting it out before the election." Comey's position, this official said, was "if it is said, it shouldn't come from the FBI, which as you'll recall it did not."

Comey took a different approach toward releasing information about the discovery of emails on a laptop that was used by former congressman Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife Huma Abedin, the official said.

"By doing a press conference, and personally testifying and giving his opinion about the conduct, he made this about James Comey and his credibility," the official said. "You can see why he did it, from his perspective, once he had had that press conference."
===============

So:

Verified intelligence that Putin is trying to influence the US election: too sensitive to release! It might turn people against Trump.

Unknown emails that may have nothing to do with anything: release them immediately!

Looks like Comey might be the one looking at legal action after all this.

I'd hope most voters with half a brain would see this for the political move it so clearly is.

Comey showed his political leanings when he held the press conference to announce no charges. There was no need for a press conference at all. And then he gave a personal opinion that she had been "extremely careless". That may be his opinion, but it clearly is not his job to decide that. Carelessness is not a legal matter and not up to the FBI to decide on.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.